Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below (6248 Views)

lekki Rose Garden with c of o in ibeju lekki 4million with a discount of %5 / WhiteOak Courts Estate 4Million Ibeju Lekki .enjoy a discount of %5 / Why I Focus More On Properties In Ibeju-lekki/lekki Free Trade Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2016
Real estate investing in Lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
you cant beat this offer..............grab yours now, Certified and Trusted as Always
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2016
WHY I FOCUS ON PRIME REAL ESTATE IN IBEJU-LEKKI / FREE TRADE ZONE

Because, the below projects are ongoing at Ibeju-Lekki / Free Trade Zone.

Talk to us today, to take advantage of low budget real estate opportunities in this axis:
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2016
My contact :08124579981 / 08027493735 (Call or watsapp)
#NoAgencyFee#
#NoOmo-Onile#
#You are Buying From an Estate and From a Company#
#Good Land Documents#
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by danieonovo: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2016
DO YOU NEED A COMPETENT AND SMART SECURITY GUARD'S? NOT TO WORRY, RELY ON US!

Haspol-jinim LTD is a management firm that recruits and deploys well experienced and trained security guards to companies, private homes and offices. Our security guards are physically and mentally fit, energetically and very intellectual as it is our core value to provide optimum satisfaction to our clients and always forefront to meeting their expectations. We place great emphasis on all our security guards as we guarantee you a better services. join hundreds of various entities who are benefiting from our service today by calling our hotlines for business.

Opening hour: 8am-5pm
Mon-sat
08092231324 or 09024915657
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Any retirement fund isn’t complete without a property
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
ShoProperties:
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
okay
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:56am On Nov 26, 2016
A clear, positive vision is important, but you’ll need to develop a keen foresight to make great decisions that will turn your vision into a reality.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Would be nice you call me to schedule you for our free site inspection.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Call Us Today 08124579981 , Let's be your guide to Safe and Secured Property Investments in and around Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:15am On Nov 27, 2016
ShoProperties:
Real estate investing in lagos is profitable if you know how and where to invest. When you invest appropriately in Nigeria property, you can easily earn as high as 20 - 30 percent growth in your investment year on year with almost zero work.
nice
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2016
ShoProperties:
Don't Mind those side chicks who want u to buy them Gadgets u had better invest on properties ..Buy now and thank me later
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2016
ShoProperties:

☎️Contact .Call or Whatsapp
SHEYI/ WALE
08027493735 08124579981
08061388834 08035331074
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Invest now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2016
The real estate industry is an industry that can boast of having the richest men and women as major players.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
ShoProperties:
Still Available
call me
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 4:46am On Dec 04, 2016
*_Resorts- La Campaine Tropicana, Bar Beach, Lekki Beach, etc_*
*_The Lekki Free Trade Zone_*
*_The New International Airport, Lekki Deep Seaport_*
*_The Dangote Refinery_*
*_The Fourth Mainland Bridge_*
*_Eko Atlantic City, and so on_*
*_Lagos Smart City– a model copied from Dubai_*

Ibeju Lekki is going to be a fantastic settlement after all these fascinating projects are completed.

These are the reasons why people are rushing towards the axis- Ibeju Lekki.

But it's only people who have foresight, who have gotten an eye for investment that have, and are still investing here- Ibeju Lekki.

In the nearest future people, people who have the money and fail or refuse to own propert(ies) here will regret. *Because in the next 2-5years, a plot of land will sell for N100m/plot, like is the case in Lekki Phase1, VGC today*

#GetForeSight
#GetEyeForInvestment

Call Us Today 08124579981
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:18am On Dec 06, 2016
time is now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 12:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
The current exchange rate is favouring you all now. Take advantage of it. This is a blessing in disguise. Don't let this opportunity pass. Invest back home. Buy landed properties. Just send your representatives to me (lawyer, surveyor, family members to come for inspection and also carry out due diligence
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
ShoProperties:
call for more information
call now for more information
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2016
The real estate industry is an industry that can boast of having the richest men and women as major players.
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2016
Lekki is one of the fastest developing community in the whole of Nigeria right now, and what’s more, the train is moving further, just as developments in that area gets better. Wise people are taking position in vantage points of that area now
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by Homefinders(f): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
call for more info
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2016
Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
good investment
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2017
Pick Any of the estate below and enjoy a 5%discount Enjoy this while it last And i want u to know i can help u process all your documents which You would get without stress as i am ready to deliver to u wherever u are.
ShoProperties:

☎️Contact .Call or Whatsapp
SHEYI/ WALE
08027493735 08124579981
08061388834 08035331074
shelterhomes4u@gmail.com
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Review the list of property for sale Above and make your choice. Then contact us to visit the location of the Property .Inspection is Free
Re: Give me a call and Enjoy a Discount of %5 on Properties listed Below by ShoProperties(m): 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
shocked :oI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The best investment on Earth is Earth. Take advantages & thank me later / Latest Price of Land in Ikorodu and its environ. Buy, Build & Become A Landlord / What Is The Most Popular Quarry Granite Size In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.