Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (77984 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by tjmc: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:
What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and lose his soul...

Guys, stop disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians. Stop 'pushing hard drugs'.

better to die for something than to live for nothing- 50cent

he who tries to save his life will loose it - Our Saviour Jesus Christ Of Nazareth
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AnanseK(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
and they call him a Hero shocked Igbos are incorrigible .

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Dexema(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YES IT IS! AND PROUDLY SO TOO!

FOR YOUR INFO HE WASN'T SACRIFICING HIS LIFE FOR HIMSELF - HE WAS DOING IT SO HIS SIBLINGS WILL HAVE A GOOD ROOF AND COMFORT FOR THEMSELVES EVEN IF HE WASN'T THERE!

NOW YOU SEE WHY HE WAS A HERO! HE CONQUERED! SO STOP JUDGING HIM CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT! YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE HIM IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN HIS SHOES!
Yes we can't Judge him, but God will judge him for loaning his talent to the devil, destroying the lives of others in a bid to be comfortable. I hope ur hustle pays on legitimate grounds so you end up like him.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by murphyibiam15(m): 5:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

NOW YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION!

WHAT WHERE YOU SAYING AGAIN??

WELL I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG - BUT I HAVE TRIED AND I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION INCLUSIVE OF THEIR PENSION TILL DEATH!

mynd44 this anambra dude is encouraging crime
NOW GO FIGURE!

AS FOR SHAMING HIS FAMILY - I GUESS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PIX HOW ASHAMED THEY WHERE OF HIM AND YET THE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO BRING HIS CORPSE BACK HOME!

AM ANGRY BECAUSE POOR SODS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE BUSY JUDGING THE LATE GUY NOT CONSIDERING WHAT HE HAS BEEN THRU AND THE PAINS HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE GOING THRU AT THIS POINT IN TIME! NO HUMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY HUMAN - LET GOD DO THE JUDGEMENT!

NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU YOUR 10 SECONDS OF FAME - NOW RUN BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FREE MB! BLOODY CHURCHRAT!
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ephi123(f): 6:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
tjmc:

better to die for something than to live for nothing- 50cent

he who tries to save his life will loose it - Our Saviour Jesus Christ Of Nazareth

May God forgive you for using His Word to justify sin.

Tell that to the parents of numerous young kids who have been stabbed to death on the streets due to someone being under the influence of cocaine.

5 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
rheether:
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin? Now look at the poster, am I the only one finding it funny?
you're so wicked and heartless, finding it funny huh May people find your death funny also. No matter the circumstances surrounding the young mans death his loved ones are still greaving,
FYI atleast his family can afford to bring his corpse home.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nnokwa042(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugosample:

Don't justify evil o.

Please don't
everyday in nigeria is evil cus nothing goes without bribe ok saint show me ur tax receipt
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 6:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
MizMyColi:

You see...

The idealist in me wants to condemn prostitutes and hard drugs sellers.
These are very much illegal. I know. No one I know and love will ever tow that path.

But this is just my mentality.

Sometimes,don't be so uptight. Learn to accept reality for what it is.
These folks (prostitutes and drug peddlers) think they are being of service to some people.
It might also interest you to know that in the case of the latter, most of their clients are the rich in society.

If you do not have good money, you cannot do drugs.

These peoplee, having seen how lucrative it is, decide to venture in it.
They decide to become scape goats.

They are prepared to die rather than leave this world as poor men.

Sure, he will pay for his crimes in the after life.
But then, I won't be surprised if some of them died knowing that they have provided a better lives for their families and will not be buried as paupers.

This is the world we live in bro. it's not ideal, but it's reality.
A sad reality ultimately.
I admire your level of reasoning. You hv said it all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Deepfreezer(m): 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
ogyunging:
WOSKI SON OF ODIN... ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN... DAILY BREAD WAS ALL HE WANTED... RIP BROTHER
YOU UNDERSTAND BRO.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by lastchild: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
realmenrealhats:
dem just waste money for coffin. person way dem don burn to ashes for indonesia. just a wasted soul. people way day sell market for Aba some don make better money from legit sales pass money way the mumu go find for drugs. go onitsha go see where guys day pick daily, economy no be for their side. idiot find drugs go indonesia knowing the implications. make we forget that story him smoke don mix with air since. i sorry for people way day call drug dealer a hero. Abegiii who know how much Agofure and Goddy Edosa day charge from lagos to warri abeg?
you are a big f00l,this young man and our politicians that you worship who does more evil?

I don't support pushing of drugs but at the same time I won't vomit such nonsense that comes out from that pit you call mouth

Well, everybody has access to the Internet these days so its your right to display your low mentality, ewu, don't bother replying me cause am not even coming back to this thread and I don't check my mentions, oluku
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
everyday in nigeria is evil cus nothing goes without bribe ok saint show me ur tax receipt

So you support crime Abi?

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by yomz1e(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
kai! Nairalanders don't have mercy at all, at least let the family grief in peace now! but on a serious note, the Nigerian Embassy should have been able to negotiate some kind of deal for this guys' life. Other countries do it, mark my words if it was an Indonesian in Nigerian that committed any hideous crime, the Indo govt will strike a deal with FG. Anyways, I hope his family advises his relatives, friends and community that drug trafficking is one way traffic to death sentence in some countries.

That money for his burial could have been used to spread the danger of drug trafficking in that community rather than wasting it because am sure some mules would have seen his house and pray too to become drug peddlers

On behalf of NCAN UK chapter, we pray may his soul find a good highway to heaven and not through Indonesia. RIP Mate.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by riczy(m): 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
rheether:
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin? Now look at the poster, am I the only one finding it funny?
zo u mean their corpse is never release,as in they don't release d corpse of any body sentenced?
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by riczy(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
rheether:
zo u mean their corpse is never release,as in they don't release d corpse of any body sentenced? For doz of u DT say 'Rip' wat do u tell him
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Mememan: 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:

Common
Heroine is not a hard drug undecided
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by bellyjean(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
RebelChip:

You even get strength to argue with those useless oily chimps from the South West... The imbecilles. I dont know why I share same country with these idiotts including the terrorists and never do wells from the North. Just look at how they are celebrating the death of a hustler!!

These Northern/Hausa fools and Yorubasstards are the ones who their politicians have been running these country aground for years. Now, an Igbo man who is jobless decides to hustle... They are here celebrating his death!! Thunder fire them all!!

The Yorubasstards/Afonjas are into heavy rituals and human sacrifice daily. But you will never see the threads on front page. The useless almajiris from the North engage in terrorist attacks and herdsmen killing... Yet their useless presiddiot Buhari has not sent the army to wipe... Hypocrisy screamin to high heavens!!

bro I feel your pain and I am yoruba. We have been neglected for so long in this country that it is everyman for himself and for his family, so we decide to take to the streets and HUSTLE.

But how do we define HUSTLING? Work hard like facebook Zuckerberg, the whatsapp guy that was once rejected by many tech companies, like the 23yr old who makes and sells original car parts in ibadan, like a humble frank Edwards who grew from grass to grace, or Basketmouth, Ali Baba, 2baba, Ice prince, Olamide. And many more.

OR

Like this man who at the end of his type of HUSTLING, gets exterminated?

I'd prefer the former type of HUSTLING than bring shame to myself, my people and my country.

This is not something we should all 'point and kill', Nigeria is tough and rough right now, but getting money at all cost is not worth it. As long as we can live through today, we should have hope that as we continue our good HUSTLE, God will neva forsake us.

5 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:

Hmmmmmm

If only they will listen
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
The caption should have been..." who was executed in Indonesia for smuggling drugs"....Kirakita o dola....vanity upon vanity
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Rocketicon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why should the bury him in Nigeria In the first place! It uncalled 4
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Mikeparlo12(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
They will even do outing service in an ANGLICAN CHURCH....Shame

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by chidozieikeji2: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
guy watch ur tongue u don't know the future so better watch watever u talk
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Awoofawo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
This thread just show why Igbo will continue to hutle and tread the drug highway...............celebrating criminals in thier blood..........................other tribes will condem their but Igbo will do otherwise!

Well sha non of my business....

Indomie and pepsi wil be using style to insult us. Now we have indomie hungry man size and pepsi long throat bottle. Very
soon we will begin to see Gala wobia size, chinchin olojukokoro pack, plantain chips atenuje size, lacasera alainitelorun
bottle, 5Alive alamu-toole pack.......
# awon onirase

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by chidozieikeji2: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
guy watch ur tongue u don't know the future so better watch watever u talk remember Gen vatsa was among the pple that condemned the 1976 coup plotters he spoke a lot of words against dem fastforward to 1986 he was killed of coup plotting and buried in an unmarked grave,remember obj he was d one that brought death sentence for coup plotters and even executed a lot of dem both innocent soldiers eg Colonel ADS Wya fastforward to 1995 abacha sentenced obj to death for coup plotting and when he protested abacha showed him the law he made in 1976 so my broda u don't know tommorrow u or ur children may end up as drug pushers tommorrow not by choice but by circumstances so watch watever u talk to avoid karma coming to u

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
u left a nice house to ur family and u didnt die poor...rest in peace...pushers die young. Mohammed too.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ahnie: 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Neduzze5:

This bus driver still makes noise?? Hope you've paid your debt sha??

Drabeey was here! grin grin grin grin
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Pamelayoung: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Neddstark:

Have you seen a victim of drug abuse jn your life?
If you start taking some hard drugs today, do you think your life will remain the same?

You call it drug abuse isn't? why must they abuse drug and did anybody force them to take drug. If they stop patronising the drug dealer they will have no option than to change their biz.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Neddstark: 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pamelayoung:

You call it drug abuse isn't? why must they abuse drug and did anybody force them to take drug. If they stop patronising the drug dealer they will have no option than to change their biz.

Its obvious you have no idea what drugs can do to a person or a society. Believe me if you were born in a drug-ridden environment, you wont be half as good as you are right now. Indonesians want to stop drugs in their country. They have a right to give a death penalty for it. Let those igbo drug dealers sell their bloody drugs in their homeland. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by sekem: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
xreal:
Reading the banner.... "..who died oversea" makes me laugh.

Meanwhile, money gotten from this last trip could have gotten the house a colourful look.

I laffed too...

Overseas indeed!

I wonder who they are trying, no, hoping to deceive with that line...
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2016
Mtcheeww!
Good riddance to bad rubbish, that's all I have to say.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nnokwa042(m): 12:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Ugosample:

So you support crime Abi?
more than ,but pls stop using igbo name cus i know ur a fulani man or yoruba muslim from kwara
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:38am On Aug 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
more than ,but pls stop using igbo name cus i know ur a fulani man or yoruba muslim from kwara

In your mind you just made sense?
And you think all Igbo people behave and think the same way?

DAMN, o gwuru ike...

Chai
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Rexnegro(m): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Firefire:

the yeebos ears don block na so they no go hear You bro...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.