Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? (18499 Views)

How Much Is Transport Fee From Lagos To Oyo Now / The Mercedes Benz Sprinter Introduced By "God Is Good Motors" To Delta Line / How Much Is Transport Fare To Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by realmenrealhats(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Abeg, does someone know how much the fare is from Lagos to Delta state? not flight oh, bus (motor) due to the economy. I will like to visit but I need to plan my trip.
Agofure
Goddy Edosa
or anyone

pls help your brother

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by Tkayhandsome(m): 5:26am On Aug 21, 2016
So because you wan go delta you come open thread? You no fit ask iya yemisi for Lagos shey? You no get work...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by NickMarvel(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
realmenrealhats:
Abeg, does someone know how much the fare is from Lagos to Delta state? not flight oh, bus (motor) due to the economy. I will like to visit but I need to plan my trip.
Agofure
Goddy Edosa
or anyone

pls help your brother

God is good has these Benz buses that move very early in the morning and it cost N7500. Their other normal buses should be around 5k Max.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by afrokid(m): 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
I took Agofure for 3k (or 3500) last week.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by realmenrealhats(m): 9:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
thank you bros. you too much
afrokid:
I took Agofure for 3k (or 3500) last week.
Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by dayjeee(m): 11:29am On Jan 21, 2017
Abeg how much is lagos to asaba? And can I get d bus at berger?
Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by nefertitiram: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
dayjeee:
Abeg how much is lagos to asaba? And can I get d bus at berger?

Delta line Jibowu, 3900. Asaba straight
Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by dayjeee(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2017
nefertitiram:

Delta line Jibowu, 3900. Asaba straight
Thanks bro
Re: How Much Is Transport From Lagos To Delta State? by hunterezi(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
realmenrealhats:
Agofure
Goddy Edosa
or anyone

pls help your brother

I went to the park at Iyanaipaja today and they told me 27k!!!!

Anyone around Berger should tell us price pls

(1) (Reply)

Road Trip!!!!!!!! Lagos To Umuahia / Travelling To China / Car on Fire Opposite Lagos State House, Marina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.