Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? (29169 Views)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by ScienceWatch: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Lalasticlala front page pls. This is a Christian thread vs Atheist thread so traffic generation is guaranteed for Seun.

What make you say this is a Christian vs atheist thread ?
The thread heading says ; What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age?

It maybe unintended, but this thread brings to mind the vicious and deadly consequences ofatheistic thinking over the past two thousand years.

Today, modern science is forced to reveal findings on atheism that they would normally keep secret. Thanks to some working democracies.
The vicious trap has been put in place for mankind to embrace soulless atheism.

Examine one small example below;

Fredrick Nietzsche an atheist whos writings have increased - not reduced - human despair, suffering and dissatisfaction. Millions have perished in agony in ugly and inhuman concentration camps.

In the second half of his life he suffered from psychiatric mental illnesses with depression and a definite psychological pattern of insanity was evident.

Fredrick Nietzsche said, ”I call Christianity the one great curse, the one enormous and innermost perversion, the one great instinct of revenge, for which no means are too venomous, too underhand, too underground and too petty — I call it the one immortal blemish of mankind. ... The only excuse for God is that he doesn't exist.'
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 18, 2016
ScienceWatch:
Hi muafrika2, Do you see the problem ? When we turn our precious attention to the french revolution while refusing to examine the consequences of atheism today, the cruel truth about atheism remains.
If it's a sickness the cause is the current economic, political and social system, otherwise referred to as "civilization".

I saw someone on TV ask, where was God when I've been struggling to "survive all alone?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by ScienceWatch: 8:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Muafrika2:

If it's a sickness the cause is the current economic, political and social system, otherwise referred to as "civilization".

I saw someone on TV ask, where was God when I've been struggling to "survive all alone?
The clearest answer to your very serious question can be found in all of the personal testimony at the holy Scoan Church Nigeria.

Have you noticed how careless questions usually lead us away from a useful answer.
Could the question - how far was I from God when I was struggling alone ........
Instead of - Where was God ? or How far was God from me .....

The awe inspiring teachings of Jesus Christ becomes easy to understand after we have an opportunity to see and listen to the testimony of ordinary people that made use of Christ's teaching after struggling alone to survive. The evidence is inspiring.

1 Like

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2017
Atheism precludes from doing anything meaningful with life
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Atheism without doubt gained its prominence within this age but still no one made any remarkable achievement ? For 1,000 years ? shocked grin grin

Of what use is the logical mind and reason they brag about having when they so called deluded brainwashed sheeples are the greatest minds , inventors , scientists , and achievers .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Still open
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by LifestyleTonite: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Still open
I don't mean to detail your thread, but I need an info from you. That facebook ad you did for your page, how much did it cost and how many likes did it get? Also, is the page getting active comments?
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
I don't mean to detail your thread, but I need an info from you. That facebook ad you did for your page, how much did it cost and how many likes did it get? Also, is the page getting active comments?

Sorry for the late reply . How are you doing bro ? Let's talk privately please . Contact me on Twitter @kingbubuman
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2017
More contributions ( let me pretend like the atheists can save their face here grin )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2017
??
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2017
of course none
Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by JackBizzle: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2017
I swear.

Kingebukasblog is one of the reasons I come to nairaland nowadays.

Your ridiculous antics against atheists are too funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age? by sonofthunder: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2023
19 pages after and still no reasonable responses.... How sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.