Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah (23171 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / “I'll Do Anything To Have Genevieve Nnaji On My Bed”– Upcoming Artiste / Rihanna Says She Misses Chris Brown On Oprah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Ifygurl: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2009
ceasyc:

continued
@ifygurl
did u even go to the site i quoted IN ALL MY POSTS? did u watch or read d show there? i guess not  shocked
dat show was aired in 2007 wen i watched it, dat was a while ago so i decided to watch or read it again after d shock of
reading your posts and other peoples posts here n there. u ppl r shocking/unbelievable! shocked
i read all your links in order 4me to argue, rubbish dem and defend myself and make u look like A FOOL
THAT U ARE,
BUT U R THERE CLOSE MINDED AND QUOTING SITES OF WHERE U THINK I SAW MY QUOTE.
your BRAIN/HEAD NEEDS EXAMINING!!!

ifygurl's post/quote
"http://www.amanaonline.com/Articles/art_4504.html
This is the link you kept getting your statement from.  Am i not correct?

According to author, This is the link that supposedly proves that Oprah never said that and disproves everyone else.  
Am i not correct?
http://www.oprah.com/money/credit/200704/money_20070413_284_101.jhtml

How come his prove isn't showing up.  

Can you actually provide any, any prove what so ever that supposedly proves Oprah innocent?"

wot kind of stupid questions are those? WHAT D HELL IS WRONG WIT U? oh i 4got dat your daft.
IF I GOT DEM FROM THOSE LINKS ABOVE, I WOULD SAY SO BUT I DID NOT SO STOP ASSUMING RUBBISH!

can some1 pls tell dis dumb ass fool to go to Oprah.com and follow my instructions as in watch d show or read
it there and she shud stop reading people's comments and posts about d show and making unnecessary
conclusions

IFYGURL, your stupid post again and i quote
"Ironcially enough, you kept providing a quote from a site that also didn't have a credible source to prove what he or
she said.  Funny enough, To you---the author is right just because he defended oprah.  Yet, you claim you aren't hypocritical."

u f*cking hypocrite, where did i state dat i got dat quote from some1? or some1 quoted oprah and defended her?
and 2 moi dat made "the author" right? u don dey kolo 4real. i gave u oprah.com and nothing else and u say it is not a credible source or site? shocked
r u f*cking kidding me?! u c as your eyes n brain don dey change wetin i POST? olodo. u r a BIG FOOL
. I DONT DO DEM SAY DEM
SAY LIKE U, I DO STRAIGHT FROM D HORSE'S MOUTH!!!

i've stated so many times here before where i got my source and that quote from, u are really DUMB AND DAFT.
all or almost all d topics, issues and people featured on Oprah's show are all on Oprah.com for every1
to read and watch.
SILLY U, GO TO HER SITE (OPRAH.COM) AND U CAN READ D 17 PAGES OF THAT SHOW!!!
in d space above on that site (search Oprah), type in cunning cons, click go/search and read,
and stop reading peoples comments/posts on Oprah.com or here n there, read or watch d show itself!!!!!
OLODO do i have 2 do more 4 u?! oh well let me cos u r slow n daft n am 2 freaking generous grin

on oprah.com or your search engine ---
http://www.oprah.com/search.jsp?query=cunning+cons&resultsPerPage=20&sortBy=Relevancy&filterType=&filterBy=&page=1
click on cunning cons and read pages 1 - 17 OR
DIS 1, http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/slideshow1_ss_money_20070413

FYI AGAIN, it was not in a freaking letter and it was NOT an apology, SHE SAID IT ON THE SHOW!
at d end of d show OPRAH said (quote below),

"I know we're going to get a letter from somebody saying that Nigeria has a
lot of wonderful people. You don't have to send the letter," Oprah says. "We
already know that. We're just talking about this particular scam that's going on.
We're not talking about the entire country and everybody in the country."

D 1ST HIGHLIGHTED IN D QUOTE ABOVE DID NOT STATE DAT OPRAH WROTE A LETTER, IT STATES DAT OPRAH SAID,  
[b]"I know we're going to get a letter from somebody saying that Nigeria has a
lot of wonderful people. You don't have to send the letter," OPRAH SAYS. "We
already know that. "[/b]AND SO ON
on oprah.com or your search engine ---
http://www.oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/slideshow1_ss_money_20070413/17

BIGOT BIGOT BIGOT BIGOTED HYPOCRITICAL FOOLISH BITCH grin

Ohh you beat me to it Damn.  I knew i should have came online earlier. I finally found where i got that comment from.  You are right, It wasn't from her show but from her magazine. I knew i say it somewhere, straight from something that belongs to her.  When i couldn't find it online, i went to my mama and i thank God she's a fanatic fan of Oprah.  She has everything concerning that woman including all her not so interesting magazines.  I know if my  mom didnot defend oprah and agreed she said it then mostly likely she said it cause my mom is the first person to defend that woman.
Again, stupid bitch i know what the mess i was saying.  Oprah insulted us and didn't apologize but you are right though I was wording her comment incorrectly.  She said and i quote "Nigerians and Nigeria is a nation that shouldn't be trusted".  It's right there in the magazine--you can see it--i hope, i tired to make it as big as i can. That is an insult on ALL nigerians including your dumb self.  She said that we shouldn't be trusted, how is that any different from All of us are corrupt.  Ironcially enough, she gave that stupid quote in an article talking about a Nigerian Scam.  What does that imply? Use your stupid brain and think for once. Also she said "Nigeria is the most corrupt nation in the world". I hope you can see the article so you can what your oprah said about us behind your gulliable back. The only thing i agree with her is when she said we have the most scammers in the world. That's is true---i agree with her in that one.   Use that brain of yours--abeg my lord almighty (the guy you are trying to become) didn't put it there for it to rattle.  Olodo  grin  Here's the freaking article straight from her O magazine---mind you i copied it, so my copier cut out some part. I tried to make it bigger but that's the best i can get it.  
Ekwensu.  Gulliable woman----my quote remain, you are the MOST gulliable and daft woman i've ever met.
Somehow you became God overnight---telling me i'm imagining things. 
Oya eyes.
Since you became God, why don't you put a brain in that head of yours. Think for once, why is everyone in the world saying she said that and yet the celebrity never came out and defended herself. Olodo.  Use that brain.  Use it ooh. Hypocritcal ass.

P.S: for your information.
Didn't i say and i quote "Just to give you a benefit of a doubt, provide any prove that supports your claim".  Didn't i say that? olodo, did i not say that huh? Which you did and like i said----i gave you the benefit of a doubt but i know what the mess i was talking about.  Also, i could have sworn i asked you "Am i right or not?" when i provided those two link. Question?  What does "Am i right or not" means? I could have sworn it means i'm not positive.  Guess i'm also imagining that definition too abi?   Hypocritical bigot bitch.  tongue I wouldn't be surprise if you reply that the author from HER magazine is also imagining that quote from Oprah.  Everyone in the freaking world is making up lies about her.  Isn't that right God?

omar22:

I said this last week but I have to let it be, as much as I used to like Oprah! thats all gone, I see her now as someone that looked down her nose and makes a sweeping statement,

Apology? no! but a PR stunt to get some Nigerians on her side,

Am sorry everything here is a PR Stunt

Thank you.  That gulliable girl defending oprah.  The lady insulted us but noooooo, some people would not use their brain to think "why in the heck are people saying this yet she hasn't come out and defended her freaking self.".  I used to like oprah but not anymore.  She nothing but a two faced woman.  If oprah actually said what ceacy or whatever the heck she calls herself quoted then i'm not going to lie, i didn't hear that part when i watched that show.  But the woman said something completely different in her magazine.  Ironcially enough, not that many nigerians reads her magazine but alot of nigerians in America watches her show.  You are so right, it's nothing but a PR stunt.  Funny enough, some people are actually falling for it.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Ifygurl: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2009
vanni:

whats causing all this quarell on this thread

Nothing, i just can't stand it when people try to act as if they know stuff about me.
Imagine this olodo person telling me what the heck i did or did not see.
Somehow she became the God of my brain and eyes abi?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
i know i may post a lot but some of you people have too much time on your hands.
na wa ooo!
over what Oprah said? WHO CARES!!!!
sheesh is that the reason to type page long essays.
na wa ooo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
what I dont understand is that so many here seems happy when Nigerian banned "District 9"

But seems happy to kiss Oprah's @r$e because she mentioned Genevieve's name in an 18 sec clip

What would have happened if she invited to the Actual show!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
^^^
youre just butt hurt, get over it.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by ceasyc(f): 12:24am On Oct 11, 2009
@IFYGURL. Mrs "gulliable", "gulliable", "gulliable", wot d f*ck is dat? which dictionary u 4 get dat 1?
I gave u links to d show dat aired in 2007
i did not add to it or remove from it and i did not quote dem say dem say unlike u
i quoted Oprah directly but u r still chatting/posting rubbish and assuming wat i did not post.
O magazine?

oh my f*cking days! r u for real? U R D DUMBEST SILLIEST HYPOCRITICAL BIGOTED ASSHOLE ON EARTH

i did state in 1 of my posts dat if Oprah said wot u guys are posting (somewhere else) dats fine but i doubt it
and she DID NOT SAY IT ON DAT PARTICULAR show!!! did u read dat or r u blind? u FOOL, I DID NOT GET
DAT/THOSE LINKS FROM O MAGAZINE, or anywhere else, I've neva read O mag online or elsewhere, i got d links
from her site and d show. u no open d links?
r u blind?u like to "put words in peoples mouth", eh?Olodo
. u r giving us a small pic of a page SUPPOSEDLY from O mag,where d hell is d
bloody link? u don start again ohhhh. lol

did d links/source i provided say Oprah's mag or did it say Oprah's show? OPRAH'S SHOW IT SAYs.
FOOLISH FOOL LIKE U. u must b blind or daft or just dumb

y shud Oprah defend herself or say anything in respose to all your accusations and pointless allegations when she
already said dis ON THE SHOW?

OPRAH SAID
"I know we're going to get a letter from somebody saying that Nigeria has a
lot of wonderful people
. You don't have to send the letter," Oprah says. "We
already know that. We're just talking about this particular scam that's going on.
We're not talking about the entire country and everybody in the country."
[/quote]

D LINK 4 U AGAIN OHH BIG FOOL! http://www.Oprah.com/slideshow/oprahshow/slideshow1_ss_money_20070413/17

SHE knew dat people like u wud start D RUMOUR OR write rubbish like dis dat is y she made dat statement @ the end of THE SHOW,
wetin u Cum say make she defend again or talk? DAT QUOTE/STATEMENT BY OPRAH WAS D MOST MEMORABLE PART OF D SHOW 4 ME
AND I REMEMBER IT LIKE IT WAS SAID BY HER 2DAY

vanni:

whats causing all this quarell on this thread
[quote author=THE AMAKA link=topic=330010.msg4704159#msg4704159 date=1255149464]
abi ooo
BOTH OF U R SO RIGHT
I ENJOYED DIS WHILE IT LASTED BUT ITS A SHAME DAT ifygurl STILL DONT GET IT
y do i bother? go n fill dat empty hole in your head or brain. let me leave u to your bigoted stupidity

MUCH LUV 2 YA IFYGURL NO HARD FEELINGS
BUT U R WELCOME TO KIP POSTING AND CHATTING RUBBISH HERE N THERE.  AM OUTTA HIA

no1 reach or pass baba GOD. L8r
oh no laterssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Ifygurl: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2009
Wow.
My eyes---you can't read?
This is the second time i have to requote what i said to you.

I could have sworn in my last comment, i said and i quote "You are correct.  I'm confusing what she said in her magazine with her show".  Hmm, maybe i'm also imagining my own quote.

By the way.  Really.  Even a retarded monkey knows what O magazine is.  O Magazine=Oprah Magazine.  That's the name of her magazine and in some of her shows, she actually talks about it.  In her site, she also talks about it and asking ppl to buy it. LMFAO

"You doubt" what she said yet i copied an article straight from her magazine.
Chineke mee.
My eyes,  i suck when it comes to computers so can you please explain to me "how i can retrieve links from a printer scanner".
I could have also sworn i said and i quote "I copied the article hence the reason why some parts where cut off.".  What does that imply to you?  I scanned the article to my computer but really, please tell where can i get links from a SCANNER.

Explain mrs. eyes.

It's actually laughing that an idiot is trying to correct someone on how to spell yet she can't even spell or read her damn self.  What the heck is "wot".  it's not even the short, ghetto or pidgin version of "want" so where did that come from? It's quite laughing.  I busted out laughing when this olodo person is correcting someone of how to write.  I guess next time she'll correct someone on how to read. Hypocritical idiot

Anyway, if you can't explain on how to get links from a computer scanner.  I'll say this---Go buy the magazine.  It's the one that came out 3 years ago.  The article is written by Jacob Demidov.  It's a 4 page article.  You can see the name of the article but you tend to skip what ppl say so i'll requote it again for you.  It's called "investment for big money".  It's an article about a business woman that was duped by a supposedly Nigerian businessman---she ended up finding out he's a scammer.  The whole scam was an accident actually.
Buy the magazine. Read. Actually i'm advising to start reading all Oprah's magazine. They tend to give advice on what to eat, drink, etc that can help with your reading skills, life style etc. 
Don't try to cheat cause all her magazine are barely found online except a very very very limited numbers on ones talking about how to improve your life style.
Start reading her magazine---they are not interesting but God knows you need help in alot of stuff---brain capacity, reading capacity, comprehension capacity, etc cause i'm tired of requoting everything i say including shit that actually agrees with you."
Even when i'm agreeing with her and correcting myself, this heifer cannot even comprehending that i'm agreeing with her.  I mean damn. LMFAO yet she's trying to talk about someone's spelling. I have a feeling that after reading this one too, her brain wouldn't comprehend that i agreed with her and at the same time disagreed with her.
Hmm, wetin i no go see from nigerians.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Ifygurl: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2009
omar22:

what I dont understand is that so many here seems happy when Nigerian banned "District 9"

But seems happy to kiss Oprah's @r$e because she mentioned Genevieve's name in an 18 sec clip

What would have happened if she invited to the Actual show!

LOL. I know right.  The movie flat out insulted us including Obasanjo.  I don't like obasanjo but the way they protrayed him was not nice at all.  It's was very mean and wrong. 
Sony actuallly sponosored the movie and payed the writers. 
Just watch,  i bet if sony does one thing nice to Nigerians so many Naija's will start defending that movie and their commercial.
That's actually what my mom said.  She said that someone scammed sony-- that a nigerian must have scanned sony and they are pissed that's why they keep dragging our name to the dust.  She said wait that in 2 years or so, sony will do something nice to nigerians and so many nigerians will be on there side.  LMFAO. 
Similar to how some Nigerians were insulting Oprah and then she did something nice for us and you see the outcome.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2009
She said wait that in 2 years or so, sony will do something nice to nigerians and so many nigerians will be on there side. LMFAO.
Similar to how some Nigerians were insulting Oprah and then she did something nice for us and you see the outcome.

You know!!! May be Sony would invite , let me see Genevieve to England to receive the Sony Award, You could already feel the ooh aah going on on Nairaland

Bunch of @R$£ kissing SO and SO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^

from the way you post, it shows you are just bitter.
please get that stick outta your ass now, i think it might rupture your ANUS!!
you will not give this topic a rest and you keep coming back. who are you fighting?
youre obsession is out of this world. if you are angry at Oprah, FINE! but dont try and take it out and think every Nigerian is suppose to follow whatever you believe.
GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!
olodo.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2009
from the way you post, it shows you are just bitter.

When my favourite black babe is called HALLE BERRY!!! compare a 42 yr old to star to Genevieve!!!! why would I be bitter, I have bumped into her in one of the night clubs in London,  I didnt rush to ask for her autograph or speak to her why? I have seen RMD, he is a humble person and not an arrogant gits like the supposed so and so,

please get that stick outta your ass now, i think it might rupture your ANUS!!

Well why dont you ask Genevieve, she could explain the experience!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^

and there you have it.
you prove me right again.
carry on jor. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by ceasyc(f): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
Ifygurl:
"You are correct.  I'm confusing what she said in her magazine with her show".
It's actually laughing that an idiot is trying to correct someone on how to spell yet she can't even spell or read her damn self.  What the heck is "wot".  it's not even the short ghetto or pidgin version of "want" so where did that come from? It's quite laughing.
Even when i'm agreeing with her and correcting myself, this heifer cannot even comprehending that i'm agreeing with her.

U state dat I AM CORRECT?. after all that. i am correct.  shocked shocked shocked LOL. LMFAO!!!

ifygurl, your post/quote - "it's actually laughing" AND "it's quite laughing", eh?
na wa o.   shocked
another of your post/quote - "heifer cannot even comprehending that i'm agreeing wit her", eh?
na wa wa ohhh  lipsrsealed

4 your information ifygurl, WOT = WHAT not WANT. lol

Ifygurl:

Ohh you beat me to it Damn. You are right, It wasn't from her show but from her magazine. I hope you can see the article so you can what your oprah said about us behind your gulliable back. That gulliable girl defending oprah.

u kip repeating "Gulliable" in all ur posts but it IS NOT = GULLIBLE
or "it's not even the short ghetto or pidgin version of" GULLIBLE. LOL!

Ifygurl:
Even a retarded monkey knows what O magazine is.  O Magazine=Oprah Magazine.  That's the name of her magazine and in some of her shows, she actually talks about it.  In her site, she also talks about it and asking ppl to buy it. LMFAO

ceasyc:

O magazine? oh my f*cking days! r u for real? U R D DUMBEST SILLIEST HYPOCRITICAL BIGOTED ASSHOLE ON EARTH

i've neva read O mag online or elsewhere
did d links/source i provided say Oprah's mag or did it say Oprah's show? OPRAH'S SHOW IT SAYs.

i've neva read it does not mean dat i dont no wot it is. look at d highlighted in my post above, i did state o mag and oprah's mag. mag = magazine. which one u cum dey say "Even a retarded monkey knows what O magazine is. O Magazine=Oprah Magazine"?

i guess in your World all humans and animals including a "retarded monkey" KNOWS wot O mag is

carry on jare.  cool ROTFLMFAO!!!

am feeling dis one rite now jo ----
but nobodi can stop me from luvin u
am wit u my luvy luvy
wit u everytin is wellu wellu
your love dey make my heart do yori yori
nobody can luv u d way i do
am wit u my luv
LOL
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by techie(m): 5:06am On Oct 13, 2009
Is it just me or did nyone else notice that Oprah said we earn about 400 USD per family per annum on the average?

This equals 400 X 158 = N63,200 per annum or N5,266 per month

I wonder where she got her figures
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2009
techie:

Is it just me or did nyone else notice that Oprah said we earn about 400 USD per family per annum on the average?

This equals 400 X 158 = N63,200 per annum or N5,266 per month

I wonder where she got her figures
yeah thats one part where i had a problem with what Oprah said.
dont mind her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by mamagee6(f): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2009
Genevieve Nnaji is my role model.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2009
Genevieve Nnaji is my role model

hmmm interesting!! tell me, what has she done to inspire you?

Charity?

Give to an orphage or cancer research?

Support the homeless or give back to the community?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by THEAMAKA(f): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
omar22:

hmmm interesting!! tell me, what has she done to inspire you?

Charity?

Give to an orphage or cancer research?

Support the homeless or give back to the community?

what do you care?!?!?!!!!!!
how is it your business?
its a shame how you just talk down so much on genny.
what did she do to you? why is someone else's opinion about who is their role model bothering you.

so what!!
thats like when people say lindsey lohan or paris hilton are their role models.
so what! who are you to question or judge?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by omar22(m): 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by candylips(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2009
hmm smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2009
shilling « #3 on: September 28, 2009, 11:12 PM »:

Such an achievement, go gurl!!! Whr r all the other actresses that are supposedly more popular than Genny, won't mention names. Most must be soooooooo green with envy as we speak lol.

Sweetheart, not everybody's reaction to other people's success is envy and jealousy. If you are the type that gets green with envy when other people prosper, just let it be your thing, but don't always imagine that everybody is like you. Assumption is the mother of ignorance.

@ topic,
Genny has worked hard and her recognition is warranted.
Some actresses are beautiful but have no talent.
Some actresses are talented but are not beautiful.
Genny is both beautiful and talented.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by TEEZERO(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2009
I have just watched Genevieve play a blind Julie in a movie, on African Magic, and God, you would really believe she was blind.
I think she should be playing among the world greatest.
May her path be strewn with more successes. Amen.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by kemcin: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2009
i want to make a comment
if you dont appreciate good thing
good thing will never come to to you,no matter where you come from!!!!!!!!!!
it is a simple adage,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah by 9jatatafo(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
After una go dey compare Tiwa Salvage with Genevieve

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Yemi Solade Show Off ‘Shoki’ Skills / Duncan Mighty's Wife, Vivien Pregnant With Second Child [PICS] / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.