Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (64492 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 12:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Jay542:

The Lord is your strength. kiss
tank u so mch smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by AfroKnight: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Mjshexy:
Hmmm...it's well oh, just manage us like that grin

My brother, tell them. We are not perfect. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Donmichaelz(m): 1:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Why wife are hard to find
U find a beautiful one she likes money
U find a ugly one she also likes money
U find a smart one she is aggressive and likes money
U find a godly one ,who is smart ,beautiful, respectful,romantic
bUT.
SHE ALSO LIKES MONEY

5 Likes

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Qualer: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2016
MzPecs:

I hope your heart turns to money whenever it melts? cheesy cheesy

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Realist2: 8:41am On Aug 21, 2016
4Qbitch:

Playful girls turn me on. I find them irresistible.

Are you sure you have quit masturbation .
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by numericalguy(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2016
Donmichaelz:
U find an ugly one she also likes money
U find a smart one she is aggressive but likes money
bUT.
SHE ALSO LIKES MONEY

Funny but true.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by jephito(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
Donmichaelz:
Why wife are hard to find U find a beautiful one she likes money U find a ugly one she also likes money U find a smart one she is aggressive and likes money U find a godly one ,who is smart ,beautiful, respectful,romantic bUT. SHE ALSO LIKES MONEY
What can we do? Yet we "must" marry one of them no matter her flaw(s).

1 Like

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Seunwife(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
numericalguy:

Olosho wey you be.
Stop sleeping with married men upandan
your mother is olosho and she sleep around with married men.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by numericalguy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seunwife:
your mother is olosho and she sleep around with married men.

You are from a cvrsed family of criminals and ritualists.
You father is an armed robber and will one day be gunned down by the police. You and your mother are nothing but generational prossttitutes.

Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Seunwife(m): 8:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
numericalguy:

You are from a cvrsed family of criminals and ritualists.
You father is an armed robber and will one day be gunned down by the police. You and your mother are nothing but generational prossttitutes.

Oloriburuku Omo ale jatijati.
its a pity, so this is the type of family you re from?
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by numericalguy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seunwife:
its a pity, so this is the type of family you re from?

Yar iska, banza kawai
Ashawo kobo kobo
Born troway like you.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Kexorcist(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ladies, a man's Love is never hard to get. But a man's love is.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Seunwife(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
numericalguy:

Yar iska, banza kawai Ashawo kobo kobo Born troway like you.
how old you? Small boy
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by numericalguy(m): 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
Seunwife:
how old you? Small boy

Hehehehe... Olodo wey you be.
Kai!!! An olosho that is also an olodo, your case is bad oo and beyond redemption. I feel so sorry for your miserable and wasted life.

Habba! How dumb can this olosho be to be asking for someone's age on a faceless forum.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Seunwife(m): 12:59am On Aug 25, 2016
numericalguy:

Hehehehe... Olodo wey you be.
Kai!!! An olosho that is also an olodo, your case is bad oo and beyond redemption. I feel so sorry for your miserable and wasted life.

Habba! How dumb can this olosho be to be asking for someone's age on a faceless forum.
i asked for ur age bcox of the way you talk anyhow , it is only a teen or possessd adult can talk as u do
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by GentlemanUnltd: 2:30am On Aug 25, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well, the thing is that such people are not like that by choice. No sane or sensible human will derive joy in seeing another person sad or unhappy.

Most times, nature has carved such kinda lifestyle for them. Most times trying so hard to fit into the norms of the society makes one look so weird to himself/herself.

As for me, I fall into the category of those serious kind. It doesn't mean I ain't caring or @least a little bit romantic. In as much as I want to, in as much as I would love to be seen as the most romantic guy on earth, but nature has chosen such path for me.
But u can't say, " gozie ain't romantic @ all" neither can u say that "gozie is the most romantic guy I have seen".

Most times unromantic guys admire those who are, but despite how hard dey try to be, things just don't seem right to them.

Responsible guy do apologise to their wife or GF when they wrong them, they are responsible enough to know what is write or wrong. They just refused to accept those craps or stunts women play just to get un necessary attention or petting.

U can't say I ain't romantic simply because u did something wrong and I over reacted but refused to pet u afterwards or something.

Still on still, being romantic is good.

Sincerity is like a gold, you just won yourself a priceless gold medal for being sincere.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by numericalguy(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Seunwife:
i asked for ur age bcox of the way you talk anyhow , it is only a teen or possessd adult can talk as u do

Dumb oloshi
I hereby award you the award for the dumbest person of the year. Na you be olosho, na you be olodo, na you be oloshi. Habba! Only you?

Olosho
Olodo
Oloshi
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2016
Lol. But it's true.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by omoharry(f): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2016
MzPecs:
Lol, so true cheesy

I hate the rich and disrespectful guy..
I'll prefer the brilliant and too serious guy cos i'm too playful cry cry
same here.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by fortunateice(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
The truth is you will never find one with all..... After all only few girls deserve a man with all those qualities.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by lobiologs(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2016
I don't think so, I think everyone is finding it hard to trust someone with the rest of your life with the way society is shaping up. The major problem is, it's not that hard to get someone to have coitus with anymore...
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by montezz(f): 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
rottennaija:

Why not wait for the perfect one while your mates are marrying every Saturday. You will wait till eternity, remember, if the desirable isn't available, make the availability desirable.
Brilliant but too serious.

@op you are very right o. The brilliant guy is cool but I don't want him too serious o cos I love to play and cuddle up with him.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
guys generally love nd pamper women that don't love them and den treat like trash d ones dat loves them

sad never been lucky with guys sha lol
Hmmm.. You will meet the one that will truly cherish u like a princess. kiss
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2016
Donmichaelz:
U find a ugly one she also likes money
U find a smart one she is aggressive and likes money
bUT.
SHE ALSO LIKES MONEY

Not every woman wants you for your money.
Not every man wants you for your body

So, relax...and drink a chilled bottle of cocacola.
Every human LIKES MONEY.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by akPan17(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2016
MzPecs:
Lol, so true cheesy

I hate the rich and disrespectful guy..
I'll prefer the brilliant and too serious guy cos i'm too playful cry cry
na ur type them go dey tap current from
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Stanbeto: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
Is waa o na true sha
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
This is Bullcrap!
Ladies these days be wanting everything perfect. Go ask ur mama how ur perfect father was when she met him.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2016
number 7 is the best for me,I can make a monk become romantic
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by krissconnect(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2016
undecidedSame goes to guys
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by halfricanadian(f): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2016
Oyind17:
Hmmm.. You will meet the one that will truly cherish u like a princess. kiss

cheesy wen I wanna b avin fun enjoy my life

cheesy ok tanx ma
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by MzPecs(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2016
Zceesneh:
na ur type them go dey tap current from

You don't meanit!! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Shot In Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.