Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills (3814 Views)

Larisoft Clean Desktop: (re: Operation Prove Your Programming Skills) / Operation Prove Your Programming Skills / APTECH Products Please I Need Urgent Info. Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by whiteandblack: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hi Nairalander, I want to build a professional carrer on programming and web development for a self employment, freelancing and employment purposes. Although my background has been on affiliate marketing & blogging with not good stable income. As you know the economy is not smiling anymore so man need to empower himself and also get a good skills. I guess programming and web developing can profitable and promising skills to acquire.

Although I dont know anything yet on programming..and just know few things on blogging & wordpress stuff. And educational background is 0level.

I have done some research on Best IT training institutes here in Lagos to learn these skills. I got to know about Aptech, New Horizons, Hiit etc.

I went to their offices last few days. Here are their price update.

New Horizons .. Web development course ... 5months = 130k
New Horizons.....Programming Course.. Java = 130k ... C# = 145k

Hiit....Web development course = 70k
Hiit...Java = 90k

Aptech ...Advance diploma in software engineering [ADSE]....2YRS = 1.4M

Aptech also offers opportunity to study for a B.sc abroad for 5months. Which I find interesting too.

I'm really confuse now. Although I really need the skill and be very good at it not just the certification.

Please Which among these institutes deals you think will be good for me? Which one of these institutes and courses is best currently??

I really need your advice to make a decision.

Thanks in advance.
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by VenantCode(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
I don't advise going to any school. What i do advice is buying internet access, a laptop and studing yourself. There are lot's of resources online, you can start from FreeCodeCamp.com and W3Schools. I think that's all you need. Welcome to the Developers world cool
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmmmmm New Horizons? Lip sealed
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
learn everything online
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
learn everything online

or go do computer science for one uni. get certificate
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by whiteandblack: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
VenantCode:
I don't advise going to any school. What i do advice is buying internet access, a laptop and studing yourself. There are lot's of resources online, you can start from FreeCodeCamp.com and W3Schools. I think that's all you need. Welcome to the Developers world cool

Thank you VenantCode [/b]for your contrubution. I have learnt many things online that has been helping me on my business now. I know I can learn this online but I thought this kind of course is a techinical and practical skill that needs someone to sit you and guide you on them practically. Learning online, if you have question or confuse on my area..i don't think you can ask your computer any question.

And also learning together with other like-minded people will likely help you achieve much. Just my thought...I stand to be corrected though.

grayht:
Hmmmmm New Horizons?
Lip sealed

[b]grayht
Don't seal your lip o. What happened with New Horizons? Any bad experience with them?
Please Talk o. I need advice on this.

ANTONINEUTRON:
learn everything online

or go do computer science for one uni. get certificate

Thanks ANTONINEUTRON Are you sure studying those course in Uni will be good option? As it requires more of the practical not just having the theoretical knowledge on it. Athough am not really in pursuit of the BSc certificate on them. that's just the secondary reason not the primary reason why am going into that field. I just want what to learn the skills and learn it well, master it and make money with them.
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by deeoh(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
u sounded like u've already made ur mind. like you're advertising or something
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by Scholar01: 10:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
What I love is the way you asked your question and the level of details (LOD for those familiar with game programming cheesy) you attached to it.

My two pence. Find out more on branch of programming you want to take. Where does your interest lie ( for example web, software, mobile applications, etc). Then also consider the whispers from your pocket. If you have the cash, nothing stops you from going for the programs and learning online too
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by julybaba(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am a web/software developer that specialize in android app for blog, hospitals, social network etc. It is now important to have a mobile app for your blog / business to ensure better sales. A demo of one of the apps I've created is available. (check my signature). Gracias.
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
whiteandblack:

Thank you VenantCode [/b]for your contrubution. I have learnt many things online that has been helping me on my business now. I know I can learn this online but I thought this kind of course is a techinical and practical skill that needs someone to sit you and guide you on them practically. Learning online, if you have question or confuse on my area..i don't think you can ask your computer any question.

And also learning together with other like-minded people will likely help you achieve much. Just my thought...I stand to be corrected though.

[b]grayht
Don't seal your lip o. What happened with New Horizons? Any bad experience with them?
Please Talk o. I need advice on this.

Thanks ANTONINEUTRON Are you sure studying those course in Uni will be good option? As it requires more of the practical not just having the theoretical knowledge on it. Athough am not really in pursuit of the BSc certificate on them. that's just the secondary reason not the primary reason why am going into that field. I just want what to learn the skills and learn it well, master it and make money with them.

in that instance, l'll advice you to learn online to reduce cost in dis strong economy,

if u insist, then listen to
Dr.Alban song

grin It's my life
Re: New Horizons Vs Hiit Vs Aptech - For Web Development & Programming Skills by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please people, is the NIIT certification globally recognized? I live in Europe and looking towards perfecting some of my skills and getting certified.

(1) (Reply)

API To Get Nigeria's State And Cities / Can I Claim Expert In Html,javascript,css & Php After 1yrs Of Constant Learning? / ( At Present)"watch Lucy 2014 Online" #streaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.