Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? (11853 Views)

Standing More Often Can Help You Lose Belly Fat And Improve Overall Health / Health Benefits Of Moringa Leaf / How To Produce Your Own Healthy Edible Moringa Oil At Home Using Simple Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
I keep receiving calls from people who really want to know how to lose weight using moringa seeds. Others ask: How do I use moringa to lose weight? Still others comment with questions like: what is the effective way to lose weight using Moringa?
I want to believe that you too have probably asked one of these questions:
What is the moringa dosage for weight loss?
How does moringa cause weight loss?
How does moringa help you lose weight?
How can moringa help you lose weight?
How does moringa make you lose weight?
How can I use moringa leaves for weight loss?

The truth is moringa does help a lot with weight loss. There are scores of people who have lost weight from consistent use of moringa oleifera.
Did you notice my choice of words? The keyword is consistency. So I want to first debunk the theory that moringa is a quick fix weight loss pill. It is NOT! You have got to use it for some time to see the desired results... How long? You asked. Honestly that is dependent on one or two factors.

FACTORS AFFECTING WEIGHT LOSS WITH MORINGA
1. Your lifestlye.
Healthy eating habits are key to effective weight loss. If you have been consuming junk foods as a way of life, that may hinder your weight loss dreams. So the first thing you want to do is to change your eating habits. Adopt healthy eating habits. Stop in between meals. Eat two or three times a day at defined times and not five to six times a day as you have been doing before. Stop the snacks and soft drinks you take at sight. Eat your last meals latest by 7pm. Now I am being hard on you right? Smiles smiley...

But that is the honest truth. Now this may not be easy. It takes discipline to achieve this. That way, it will be easier and faster for moringa to help you lose the extra weight. So Moringa also needs you cooperation huh?

2. Discipline
You have got to discipline yourself to adopt new eating habits. It takes you denying yourself of the sweet drinks and snacks that you have come to like so much. And when I say discipline, you have got to really discipline yourself.

Let me tell you my story. I used to like taking sugar a lot. Not just taking sugar, I mean taking lots of sugar at a time. Those days, each time I am to sip garri (food made from dried granulated cassava) as a student, I would literally 'load' the garri with not less than two big spoons of sugar. I would make sure it was so sweet else I wouldn't enjoy it. I remember when some of my roommates during the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) advise me against taking sugar and I would give deaf ears to them.

Not until I met my wife, who educated me about the disadvantages of taking sugar and I STOPPED at once. Now I no longer take sugar nor drink any soft drinks(Coke, Fanta, etc). Note: I am not demarketing these brands though. But as for me, Never again!
Was it easy for me? No way! It struggled with it. But eventually I adopted the new lifestyle. Now I can afford to sip garri without sugar and still enjoy it. So it takes discipline, friend.

Now you have to start training your tongue to eat bitter things e.g.bitter cola. O Yes! And the moment you get used to that, you have successfully adopted a new lifestyle. Adding moringa leaf powder to your meals will now become easier and eventually your weight loss goal will be achieved.

3. Your current weight
It will take one who is weighing 100kg longer to lose weight to an appreciable size than it will take another person who is weighing only 60kg. So your current weight is also a factor that will determine how long it will take you to lose weight.

It takes determination to achieve any worth while goal. So the same thing applies to your weight loss goal. But the good news is that with Moringa you are better off at achieving your weight loss goals healthily.

Read how others are enjoying losing weight using Moringa and how you too can.

So, exactly...

HOW DOES MORINGA HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
MORINGA ENHANCES FASTER METABOLISM
I will explain metabolism and its connection to weight loss and/or weight gain to help you understand better. Metabolism is simply how your body produces energy by combining food and oxygen(burning calories) in the cells by a cell part that is called mitochondrion.
Your body is always carrying out metabolism even when you are at rest in which case it is known as basal metabolism.
You gain weight when you eat more calories than your body is able to burn — or when your body burns fewer calories than you eat.

Some people seem to have a faster metabolism than others therefore being able to burn food faster thereby losing weight quicker and easier than those who have a slower metabolism. So everyone will lose weight when they burn up more calories than they eat. Therefore, to lose weight, you need to create an energy imbalance by eating fewer calories or increasing the number of calories you burn through physical activity or both. Very simple isn't it?

Our dear Moringa has got lots of polyunsaturated fatty acid: Omega-3 fatty acids (the good fat) which ramps up body metabolism. That is why you hear people say they have more energy when they consume moringa. What it simply means is that their bodies are put in overdrive, burning calories faster and that eventually enhances weight loss. Omega 3 oil enhances circulation of blood to the muscles during exercise and helps to stimulate enzymes which translocate fats to where it can be used up for energy. You see now?

So go ahead and get some moringa right away to start your healthy weight loss journey

MORINGA SUPPRESSES YOUR APPETITE
One way Moringa helps you to lose weight is by making you eat less. But how? Moringa has a way of suppressing your appetite. But the good news is that it has already supplied your body with the necessary and required nutrients. Imagine having a dose of over 50 nutrients comprising high volume of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, etc.

Your body will be well nourished. Though you are eating less but you have all your nutritional needs met by our dear moringa (especially the leaf powder). So you are not starving. That makes you naturally avoid snacking actually. So moringa will help you to stay disciplined.
So moringa suppresses appetite, makes you feel full and therefore eat less. That is one way moringa helps you to lose weight.

Hear what someone said about moringa and appetite on Hubpages:
"Moringa might have sped up my metabolism but it also curbed some of my cravings, specifically my cravings for sweets and carbs. Usually, I’m a bread and pastries friend. I like donuts and I love homemade bread, fresh from the oven. When I drink the moringa tea, my cravings for carbs seem to be slightly less. I still enjoy a slice of fresh-baked bread with real butter, but I don’t take a second slice. I can easily pass up the Snickers bar I used to have mid-afternoon and I just don’t crave that bowl of ice cream that I used to crave."

To learn more and order a Great Moringa Weight loss management product go to Amazon.
MORINGA IS A CHOKEFUL OF DIETARY FIBER
MY GUAVA FRUITS STORY
When I was a kid, I ate lots of guava fruits. I loved taking them so much so that I could eat twenty guava fruits at a sitting. And after eating that much I would feel like I had eaten a bowl of pounded yam with 'nyam toho'(Bush Meat). If you are from this side of the world, you know what that means to a Tiv man! smiley. Little did I know that it is the fiber content of the guava fruits that made me feel full that way.

1 cup of Guava has 9g of fiber. Question: how much fiber is there in what quantity of moringa? According to Wikipedia, as shown in the picture below, 100g of moringa pods contain 3.2g fiber. So eating moringa supplies you with appreciable quantity of dietary fiber which in turn aids weight management. Ideally, one needs about 38g of dietary fiber daily to enhance best weight management.

Now just like my guava story, what makes you feel full is the fiber in the moringa. If you are eating the moringa seeds, eat with the peels to enhance faster weight loss. This goes to curb hunger pangs and cravings. And remember, with moringa, you have got your nutritional needs covered. So you are not just feeling full and starving. You are actually fed and feeling full courtesy moringa fiber!

MORINGA AND DETOXIFICATION
There are so many detox programs out there that are quite helpful. What is the main reason for detoxification? It helps to take away toxins from your body. That means weight loss is just a by-product of detoxification isn't it? Exactly.

Gerbstadt explains it this way: Most detox diets do help you lose weight quickly, but that initial loss is mostly water. “The fat doesn’t start to seriously come off until you are about three weeks into a diet—about the same time most of these diets end,”
The advice? Do not see detox as a way of losing weight fast. But see as a way starting a new and healthy lifestyle: eating more raw fruits and vegetables, less meat and more fish.

How does Moringa detox help with weight loss then?
Moringa seeds particularly have a great detoxifying effect to help scrub your bowel of waste and toxins allowing you to fully absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. What more? It helps you lose a bit of weight in the process. But remember this is not a quick fix program. But does it work in the long run? Absolutely! You will soon read testimonials of real people who have lost weight using Moringa over time.

I just remember the case of a woman who called me about three to four years ago and was like she had been swallowing one moringa seed per day for a period of one year. The result? She said she had lost weight and looked so younger and more beautiful that a lot of people started to admire her. Now you see, she took just one seed over a long period of time.

CAUTION: Please do not take moringa seeds for that long consistently. It is not correct!
How long is ideal then? Two to Three months is just ok if you are taking it daily on a consistent basis.

Now...
TESTIMONIALS FROM MORINGA USERS WHO HAVE LOST WEIGHT DRINKING IT.
"I'm amazed ! I eat less & don't even think about it! Lost weigh without trying! It has improved every part of my life!" -B. Bob

"...THIS IS NOT A CURE ALL. But it sure has helped me. I lost 20lb, I was no longer vitamin deficient .
I immediately saw results with energy and that alone was good for me. I did have to drink this before I was able to get out of bed. But once I drank it I was pretty good to go. It took awhile to (a year and a half) before I was really doing great. I wasnt running or doing heavy work outs like some claim. But I was able to cook a Holliday dinner BY MYSELF. I hadn't been able to in 3 yrs. I could clean most of my house again by myself. I would quit taking it and would quickly see the difference..." -Amazon customer.

"This Tea is AMAZING! You want to lose weight, then use this every night and wake up 2-3 lbs down per day!" - Christina Zamniuk

To read more testimonials and order a Great Moringa Weight loss management product go to Amazon.
ADDITIONAL WEIGHT LOSS TIPS:
1. When you wake up, drink one glass of water. You may want it with fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
2. Throughout the day, drink at least 64 ounces (or ½ of your body weight in ounces) of water.
3. Drink Moringa tea instead of coffee or caffeinated teas.
4. Eat fresh grapefruit or lemons, either whole or as a juice, as they are effective in your cleansing goals.
5. Endeavor to start daily exercise. Do something to make you sweat every day. Let it be something you enjoy doing e.g. walking.

So can I use Moringa for weight loss now? Absolutely! Have you got any questions? Ask below in the comments section. Kindly share this article with others.
Blessings!
Have you heard of the FOUR SPIRITUAL LAWS?
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by donbenedict(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
I take oats every day and I lost 20kg
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
donbenedict:
I take oats every day and I lost 20kg
Really? That is quite interesting.
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by donbenedict(m): 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
wakes:

Really? That is quite interesting.
yes! Very really. cool my stomach fat reduced drastically
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 4:29am On Sep 16, 2016
donbenedict:
yes! Very really. cool my stomach fat reduced drastically
wow!
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 5:37pm On May 24, 2017
Who else wants to lose weight?
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 11:43am On Jun 01, 2017
wakes:

I keep receiving calls from people who really want to know how to lose weight using moringa seeds. Others ask: How do I use moringa to lose weight? Still others comment with questions like: what is the effective way to lose weight using Moringa?

The truth is moringa does help a lot with weight loss. There are scores of people who have lost weight from consistent use of moringa oleifera.
Did you notice my choice of words? The keyword is consistency. So I want to first debunk the theory that moringa is a quick fix weight loss pill. It is NOT! You have got to use it for some time to see the desired results... How long? You asked. Honestly that is dependent on one or two factors.

1. Your lifestlye.
Healthy eating habits are key to effective weight loss. If you have been consuming junk foods as a way of life, that may hinder your weight loss dreams. So the first thing you want to do is to change your eating habits. Adopt healthy eating habits. Stop in between meals. Eat two or three times a day at defined times and not five to six times a day as you have been doing before. Stop the snacks and soft drinks you take at sight. Eat your last meals latest by 7pm. Now I am being hard on you right? Smiles smiley...

But that is the honest truth. Now this may not be easy. It takes discipline to achieve this. That way, it will be easier and faster for moringa to help you lose the extra weight. So Moringa also needs you cooperation huh?

2. Discipline
You have got to discipline yourself to adopt new eating habits. It takes you denying yourself of the sweet drinks and snacks that you have come to like so much. And when I say discipline, you have got to really discipline yourself.

Let me tell you my story. I used to like taking sugar a lot. Not just taking sugar, I mean taking lots of sugar at a time. Those days, each time I am to sip garri (food made from dried granulated cassava) as a student, I would literally 'load' the garri with not less than two big spoons of sugar. I would make sure it was so sweet else I wouldn't enjoy it. I remember when some of my roommates during the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) advise me against taking sugar and I would give deaf ears to them.

Not until I met my wife, who educated me about the disadvantages of taking sugar and I STOPPED at once. Now I no longer take sugar nor drink any soft drinks(Coke, Fanta, etc). Note: I am not demarketing these brands though. But as for me, Never again!
Was it easy for me? No way! It struggled with it. But eventually I adopted the new lifestyle. Now I can afford to sip garri without sugar and still enjoy it. So it takes discipline, friend.

Now you have to start training your tongue to eat bitter things e.g.bitter cola. O Yes! And the moment you get used to that, you have successfully adopted a new lifestyle. Adding moringa leaf powder to your meals will now become easier and eventually your weight loss goal will be achieved.

3. Your current weight
It will take one who is weighing 100kg longer to lose weight to an appreciable size than it will take another person who is weighing only 60kg. So your current weight is also a factor that will determine how long it will take you to lose weight.

It takes determination to achieve any worth while goal. So the same thing applies to your weight loss goal. But the good news is that with Moringa you are better off at achieving your weight loss goals healthily.

So, exactly...

I will explain metabolism and its connection to weight loss and/or weight gain to help you understand better. Metabolism is simply how your body produces energy by combining food and oxygen(burning calories) in the cells by a cell part that is called mitochondrion.
Your body is always carrying out metabolism even when you are at rest in which case it is known as basal metabolism.
You gain weight when you eat more calories than your body is able to burn — or when your body burns fewer calories than you eat.

Some people seem to have a faster metabolism than others therefore being able to burn food faster thereby losing weight quicker and easier than those who have a slower metabolism. So everyone will lose weight when they burn up more calories than they eat. Therefore, to lose weight, you need to create an energy imbalance by eating fewer calories or increasing the number of calories you burn through physical activity or both. Very simple isn't it?

Our dear Moringa has got lots of polyunsaturated fatty acid: Omega-3 fatty acids (the good fat) which ramps up body metabolism. That is why you hear people say they have more energy when they consume moringa. What it simply means is that their bodies are put in overdrive, burning calories faster and that eventually enhances weight loss. Omega 3 oil enhances circulation of blood to the muscles during exercise and helps to stimulate enzymes which translocate fats to where it can be used up for energy. You see now?

So go ahead and get some moringa right away to start your healthy weight loss journey

One way Moringa helps you to lose weight is by making you eat less. But how? Moringa has a way of suppressing your appetite. But the good news is that it has already supplied your body with the necessary and required nutrients. Imagine having a dose of over 50 nutrients comprising high volume of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, etc.

Your body will be well nourished. Though you are eating less but you have all your nutritional needs met by our dear moringa (especially the leaf powder). So you are not starving. That makes you naturally avoid snacking actually. So moringa will help you to stay disciplined.
So moringa suppresses appetite, makes you feel full and therefore eat less. That is one way moringa helps you to lose weight.

"Moringa might have sped up my metabolism but it also curbed some of my cravings, specifically my cravings for sweets and carbs. Usually, I’m a bread and pastries friend. I like donuts and I love homemade bread, fresh from the oven. When I drink the moringa tea, my cravings for carbs seem to be slightly less. I still enjoy a slice of fresh-baked bread with real butter, but I don’t take a second slice. I can easily pass up the Snickers bar I used to have mid-afternoon and I just don’t crave that bowl of ice cream that I used to crave."

To learn more and order a Great Moringa Weight loss management product go to Amazon.
MY GUAVA FRUITS STORY
When I was a kid, I ate lots of guava fruits. I loved taking them so much so that I could eat twenty guava fruits at a sitting. And after eating that much I would feel like I had eaten a bowl of pounded yam with 'nyam toho'(Bush Meat). If you are from this side of the world, you know what that means to a Tiv man! smiley. Little did I know that it is the fiber content of the guava fruits that made me feel full that way.

1 cup of Guava has 9g of fiber. Question: how much fiber is there in what quantity of moringa? According to Wikipedia, as shown in the picture below, 100g of moringa pods contain 3.2g fiber. So eating moringa supplies you with appreciable quantity of dietary fiber which in turn aids weight management. Ideally, one needs about 38g of dietary fiber daily to enhance best weight management.

Now just like my guava story, what makes you feel full is the fiber in the moringa. If you are eating the moringa seeds, eat with the peels to enhance faster weight loss. This goes to curb hunger pangs and cravings. And remember, with moringa, you have got your nutritional needs covered. So you are not just feeling full and starving. You are actually fed and feeling full courtesy moringa fiber!

There are so many detox programs out there that are quite helpful. What is the main reason for detoxification? It helps to take away toxins from your body. That means weight loss is just a by-product of detoxification isn't it? Exactly.

Gerbstadt explains it this way: Most detox diets do help you lose weight quickly, but that initial loss is mostly water. “The fat doesn’t start to seriously come off until you are about three weeks into a diet—about the same time most of these diets end,”
The advice? Do not see detox as a way of losing weight fast. But see as a way starting a new and healthy lifestyle: eating more raw fruits and vegetables, less meat and more fish.

Moringa seeds particularly have a great detoxifying effect to help scrub your bowel of waste and toxins allowing you to fully absorb nutrients from the foods you eat. What more? It helps you lose a bit of weight in the process. But remember this is not a quick fix program. But does it work in the long run? Absolutely! You will soon read testimonials of real people who have lost weight using Moringa over time.

I just remember the case of a woman who called me about three to four years ago and was like she had been swallowing one moringa seed per day for a period of one year. The result? She said she had lost weight and looked so younger and more beautiful that a lot of people started to admire her. Now you see, she took just one seed over a long period of time.

CAUTION: Please do not take moringa seeds for that long consistently. It is not correct!
How long is ideal then? Two to Three months is just ok if you are taking it daily on a consistent basis.

Now...
"I'm amazed ! I eat less & don't even think about it! Lost weigh without trying! It has improved every part of my life!" -B. Bob

"...THIS IS NOT A CURE ALL. But it sure has helped me. I lost 20lb, I was no longer vitamin deficient .
I immediately saw results with energy and that alone was good for me. I did have to drink this before I was able to get out of bed. But once I drank it I was pretty good to go. It took awhile to (a year and a half) before I was really doing great. I wasnt running or doing heavy work outs like some claim. But I was able to cook a Holliday dinner BY MYSELF. I hadn't been able to in 3 yrs. I could clean most of my house again by myself. I would quit taking it and would quickly see the difference..." -Amazon customer.

"This Tea is AMAZING! You want to lose weight, then use this every night and wake up 2-3 lbs down per day!" - Christina Zamniuk

To read more testimonials and order a Great Moringa Weight loss management product go to Amazon.
1. When you wake up, drink one glass of water. You may want it with fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
2. Throughout the day, drink at least 64 ounces (or ½ of your body weight in ounces) of water.
4. Eat fresh grapefruit or lemons, either whole or as a juice, as they are effective in your cleansing goals.
5. Endeavor to start daily exercise. Do something to make you sweat every day. Let it be something you enjoy doing e.g. walking.

So can I use Moringa for weight loss now? Absolutely! Have you got any questions? Ask below in the comments section. Kindly share this article with others.
Blessings!

Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the patronage.
My contact again: 0.8.0.6538.7819
Blessings!
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 8:54am On Jul 22, 2017
You can't beat that. This product is highly recommended for weight loss anytime anywhere smiley

1 Like

Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
wakes:

1. Your lifestlye.

2. Discipline

3. Your current weight

So, exactly...

MY GUAVA FRUITS STORY

Now...

Blessings!

Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2018
wakes:

1. Your lifestlye.

2. Discipline

3. Your current weight

So, exactly...

MY GUAVA FRUITS STORY

Now...

Blessings!

Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by mariot91: 8:35am On Jul 11, 2018
Lose weight the natural way, with the Moringa Capsules. A lot of people who have tried other weight loss supplements and failed can attest to the numerous weight loss and health benefits they enjoyed from making use of Moringa oleifera.
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 6:25am On Jul 14, 2018
mariot91:
Lose weight the natural way, with the Moringa Capsules. A lot of people who have tried other weight loss supplements and failed can attest to the numerous weight loss and health benefits they enjoyed from making use of Moringa oleifera.
Awesome
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by dlawnoni: 12:48am On Jul 30, 2018
Get rid of that belly fat and reduce that enormous pounds of fats in your body..purchase the african red tea detox by visiting the link below
https://ahmedajala64.clickfunnels.com/optins2thvo6r
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
Lose weight FAST with MORINGA. Find out how here: https://gumroad.com/l/hXGOC
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by wakes: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Cold pressed M.orin.ga oil is now available in litres.
Contact Dammy on 08066646868 to order .
Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by lizdammy: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2021
wakes:

1. Your lifestlye.

2. Discipline

3. Your current weight

So, exactly...

MY GUAVA FRUITS STORY

Now...

Blessings!

Re: Question: How Can Moringa Help You Lose Weight? by lizdammy: 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2021
It's working

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Patient Dies In Delta State / The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? / Nigerian Volunteers Return From Ebola-stricken Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.