Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,843 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:08 AM

Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison (1128 Views)

For Those Using Vogue Pay / WE DELIVER COOKING GAS TO YOUR GAS PLANTS / Lpg Gas Expert. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by asco15(m): 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Please we need a genuine review on Generators running on LPG (cooking gas).
Those who have converted their gasoline generator to run on LPG gas should share their experience.
Is it really cheaper to run generator on cooking gas?
What is your comparison?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of running generator on LPG gas.
You can also share with us the initial cost of installation.

Note: Only those who have used it please.

Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by davide470(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Waiting for comments!
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by asco15(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Waiting patiently. I have my own opinion but let me wait. ......
Reserve my comment + comment my reserve
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by kogistar: 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
u no fear of being explode?
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by asco15(m): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well when it comes to safety. The stuff is really safe.
Scientifically speaking it is even safer than using gas to cook. When cooking, you are using naked flame to cook while running a generator does not give out any visible flame.
The precaution to take is that you should not place the cylinder directly opposite the exhaust.
Besides, you can place the cylinder as far as possible from the generator.
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by bigx(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2016
Nobody?
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by pointstores(m): 9:01am On Aug 27, 2016
is good useing it on my 5kva generator
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:28am On Jun 18, 2020
pointstores:
is good useing it on my 5kva generator
good morning, so sorry to bother you. Are you still using this?

How safe is it? A friend has been bothering me to try it but I need to be sure it works and most importantly safe. Thank you
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by Gajagojo: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2023
?
Re: Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison by Parachoko: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2023
?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Human Rights Lawyer Take On Uba Executive Staff Over Illegal Eviction. / Paypal Funds For Sale / Exchange Reviews On Fiverr And Increase Your Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.