Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,846 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland (1164 Views)

Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat / How Naijaloaded Elevated From Bedroom To A Global Brand – Makinde Azeez Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
I simply dont understand why a site like naijaloaded still do copy and paste in this 21st century.

I mean upon the money it rakes in i think it shouldve been able to employ persons with good writing skills to write good articles and source news for them..
Copy and paste is something upcoming bloggers do so why is naijaloaded spoiling their reputation..

If any of their mod is seeing this, ogbeni u gatto sit up.. #my_opinion
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by finalboss1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
yea dey stole one of mythread...it made frnt page here ...nd mankind nd his cohorts on naijaloaded stole it... shameful act.. https://www.nairaland.com/3282042/wizkid-banky-w-ebute-metta

see naijaloaded http://www..ng/2016/08/11/throwback-life-see-wizkid-banky-w-ebute-metta-back-see-photo/ i evn did mistake saying its ebute meta... dey follow paste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Boycool1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Most blogs and forums out there major source of content is Nairaland! No be new thing....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Young03(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
who own DT naijaloaded self

1 Like

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Juxtified(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black?
99.99% of all the news and articles on Nairaland are copied from other websites and blogs from all over the world, including this same !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by callmelanner(m): 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:
Isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black?
99.99% of all the news and articles on Nairaland are copied from other websites and blogs from all over the world, including this same !
I guess you don't know what a forum is sad
There is nothing wrong in posting news on this FORUM as long as sources and links are included!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by callmelanner(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wanted to say the same
Thought Naijaloaded is even owned by seun!
Their copy and paste no get level at all undecided undecided
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Juxtified(m): 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
callmelanner:

I guess you don't know what a forum is sad
There is nothing wrong in posting news on this FORUM as long as sources and links are included!
And you Mr-I-know-what-a-forum-is-but-can't-define-it-or-recognise-it-when-I-see-it, where are the sources and links on this one which you guys are complaining about [ https://www.nairaland.com/3282042/wizkid-banky-w-ebute-metta ] ?
Did finalboss1 snap those throw back pics himself?
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by finalboss1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
Juxtified:

And you Mr-I-know-what-a-forum-is-but-can't-define-it-or-recognise-it-when-I-see-it, where are the sources and links on this one which you guys are complaining about [ https://www.nairaland.com/3282042/wizkid-banky-w-ebute-metta ] ?
Did finalboss1 snap those throw back pics himself?
oooooo one of the mods
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dey here dey complain they're making money besides nairaland dont have any content we all posted it and we copy at times,,,copy ur own if its easy...money na the main tinq
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by yomalex(m): 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
na today?
naijaloaded
naij
na there way funniest they've made millions from it. angry

1 Like

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by sirkay9ja(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is it good to be copying and paste article directly to ur blog without editing. Also is it encouraged to copy news lik say from punch without editing
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by haryomikun(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Ehitunez:
I simply dont understand why a site like naijaloaded still do copy and paste in this 21st century.

I mean upon the money it rakes in i think it shouldve been able to employ persons with good writing skills to write good articles and source news for them..
Copy and paste is something upcoming bloggers do so why is naijaloaded spoiling their reputation..

If any of their mod is seeing this, ogbeni u gatto sit up.. #my_opinion
Hehe... A few years ago I was also angry at this just like you.

How big site like naijaloaded go dey steal from nairaland! But then I learnt some things.

Naijaloaded don't actually make a lot of money as everyone thinks. They don't have AdSense or any good monetization network. The ads they have there are very low paying.

They have to steal posts just to keep up with lots and lots of pageviews and also maintain Alexa ranking. (Tho a blogger I know recently discovered naijaloaded has been using bots recently)

Again, I used to think,,,, why can't seun sue those mothafuckarz!!!

If you wanna know the reason why the mods nor seun nor any of the mods can't do anything, read the disclaimer at the bottom of nairaland.

Hope I helped in quelling your anger grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2016
haryomikun:

Hehe... A few years ago u was also angry at this just like you.

How big site like naijaloaded go dey steal from nairaland! But then I learnt some things.

Naijaloaded don't actually make a lot of money as everyone thinks. They don't have AdSense or any good monetization network. The ads they have there are very low paying.

They have to steal posts just to keep up with lots and lots of pageviews and also maintain Alexa rankin . (Tho a blogger u know recently discovered naijaloaded has been using bots recently)

If you wanna know the reason why the mods nor seun nor any of the mods can't do anything, read the disclaimer at the bottom of nairaland.

you mean i can also do copy and paste for my blog if i wish?
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by haryomikun(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Ehitunez:
you mean i can also do copy and paste for my blog if i wish?
Yes you can but be guaranteed that you won't make much money
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
haryomikun:

Yes you can but be guaranteed that you won't make much money
please enlighten me more, on which method brings in more returns... because I used to think that copy and paste was the best bet
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by resultcase(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Copy nd paste everywhere
Re: Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland by Wwwnaijaitunesc: 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
haryomikun:

Hehe... A few years ago I was also angry at this just like you.

They have to steal posts just to keep up with lots and lots of pageviews and also maintain Alexa ranking. (Tho a blogger I know recently discovered naijaloaded has been using bots recently)

Who says so the least of their space is N300000

(1) (Reply)

SEO And Social Media Marketing For Your Website At Yemlat / Non Hosted Usa Adsense For Sale (5,000) / Telegram Bot Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.