Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture (21201 Views)

Reasons Why Oil Is Not The Problem Of Agriculture In Nigeria / Sterling Bank Emerges Best Bank In Support Of Agriculture / South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Eddodoh(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
I am interested in the biz. Kindly add 07037879396
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Nwaonyeocha: 11:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hi Danniee, am not on Whatsapp for now.

Danniee:

@Blackkie, pls let char on Whatsapp - 08034603228.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by gowaga68: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2016
dboss444:

You cheap majorly in logo LGA and kastina ala LGA the headquater of yam is ZAKI-BIAM yam market.
On season begins from september to december off season begins febuary march down to august. The best specie of yam to me is ogoja yam, they have here in abundance
Seems you forgot Chanchanji yam market in Takum Taraba state too.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by biggal: 2:39pm On Sep 11, 2016
If its a grp pls ad
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2016
Egusi

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Kamkamdd: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Tanx pals 4 educating me.Let me find out d types they usually buy here in ph.Meanwhile i ave bags of original ogbono in 50kg bags for sell,anybody interested to buy can contact me thru here.
Pls add me to d whatsapp group wit 08064079588.Tanx!
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Congrats to all batch B stream1 on their successful POP

YAM is finally out in logo/zaki biam LGA of benue state. two weeks ago 10 tubers of yam was going for 700 naira. But somthing happened this wenesday market 10 tubers of yam was going 400/500. Info reaching me is that (association of yam buyers refused to come and buy due to excessive taxation). This made all the corpers batch B stream 1serving in these areas leave with nothing less than 30 tubers of yam (going for 1600). I cash in with 20 tubers of yam for 600.

This is good news for yam dealers and those intending to go into yam bussiness
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by classicTutor(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Olayimikami:

Lokogama in Nasarawa is the closest to you. However, do confirm variety eaten in PH before purchase. Likely "Makakusa" or "Benue 1"

Benue though has the beauty of having more varieties to pick from
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Olayimikami: 5:58am On Oct 08, 2016
dboss444:
Congrats to all batch B stream1 on their successful POP

YAM is finally out in logo/zaki biam LGA of benue state. two weeks ago 10 tubers of yam was going for 700 naira. But somthing happened this wenesday market 10 tubers of yam was going 400/500. Info reaching me is that (association of yam buyers refused to come and buy due to excessive taxation). This made all the corpers batch B stream 1serving in these areas leave with nothing less than 30 tubers of yam (going for 1600). I cash in with 20 tubers of yam for 600.

This is good news for yam dealers and those intending to go into yam bussiness

N.B
If you are storing yam, this is not the best time to buy except you are planning to resell by January/ February. However if you are buying for consumption or immediate sale, please go ahead.

1 Like

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by geejayjax: 6:06am On Oct 09, 2016
Olayimikami:

N.B
If you are storing yam, this is not the best time to buy except you are planning to resell by January/ February. However if you are buying for consuming or immediate sale, please go ahead.

Tried to buy from Benue and resell in lagos, but after my market survey and runnings, it turned out I won't make much profit. Am most likely going to break even
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Olayimikami: 8:41am On Oct 09, 2016
geejayjax:

Tried to buy from Benue and resell in lagos, but after my market survey and runnings, it turned out I won't make much profit. Am most likely going to break even

Yam will generally be cheap from now till February, no need tying down your capital except you already have an existing market for sale.

You can however make a small margin by keeping till jan/feb b4 selling. Note though that not all varieties can last that long
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by uboma(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
does anyone know when it is best to buy palm oil for storage?
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Blackkie: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2016
Core dry season.

uboma:
does anyone know when it is best to buy palm oil for storage?

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by uboma(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2016
Blackkie:
Core dry season.

Can you be more specific please?
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by gokefolaranmi(m): 2:43am On Oct 19, 2016
Palm oil storage season is February-May.

1 Like

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
yams stealing d show in my location in Benue state. just purchased 100 tubers of yam for a client in lagos.

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Carmal90(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
dboss444:
yams stealing d show in my location in Benue state. just purchased 100 tubers of yam for a client in lagos.

Sorry @ what price to lagos....pls reply.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by biggal: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
What's d cost of d 100pcs pls. Get across to me. 08038436827
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 6:55am On Oct 25, 2016
biggal:
What's d cost of d 100pcs pls. Get across to me. 08038436827

8k for the sizes you saw
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by uboma(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2016
gokefolaranmi:
Palm oil storage season is February-May.

Thank you for this piece of information.

do you have any idea how much a 25 Litre gallon of Palm Oil will cost during the period February - May?
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by gokefolaranmi(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Well, can't say o. There are a lot of factors to take into consideration. Now is off- season for storing and it's already as high as 15,000 from the farms. We expect it to go down for storage season, no? However, it may not as it has been placed on the list of commodities ineligible for forex. This may drive up costs locally, but it's a win-win for storage business. You just might have to spend a bit more.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
uboma:

Thank you for this piece of information.

do you have any idea how much a 25 Litre gallon of Palm Oil will cost during the period February - May?

the price of palm oil has dropped from 16k to 12k in IMO state Nigeria.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by uboma(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
dboss444:

the price of palm oil has dropped from 16k to 12k in IMO state Nigeria.

I will be patient till the price drops further.
thanks for the feedback though.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
SERVICE IS OVER I took advantage of yam and the processing into instant poundo yam. I learnt the business of many agricultural produce of d state. thanks to all DAT did business with us. I have left benue state. I'll be marketing palm oil and palm kernel only for now. DBOSS 444 ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES FOR PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL vision: to be the foremost/safe/secure/trusted bridge that links buyers and sellers of po and pkn Mission: to connect the gap between buyers and sellers of po and pkn Our Mode of transaction: we are gatherers of intended products (po and pkn). this means that we have people that sells the produce (farmers, gathering, sellers). we make the products available by buying from these people and the buyer comes and pick them up. we only indulge in transportation by buyers demand. Our payment method: we have two ways 1 the prospective buyer would come on our market day then we make the product available 2 the prospective buyer send money to our account and we make the product available within the stipulated time agreed between us. this idea came about because we noticed most people with that have the product ain't online to market so we decided to fill d gap. oil has jumped to 14k @ IMO contact us today

1 Like

Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by maigemuu: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by mrsage(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
dboss444:
SERVICE IS OVER
I took advantage of yam and the processing into
instant poundo yam. I learnt the business of
many agricultural produce of d state. thanks to
all DAT did business with us. I have left benue
state. I'll be marketing palm oil and palm kernel
only for now.
DBOSS 444 ONLINE MARKETING SERVICES FOR
PALM OIL AND PALM KERNEL
vision: to be the foremost/safe/secure/trusted
bridge that links buyers and sellers of po and pkn
Mission: to connect the gap between buyers and
sellers of po and pkn
Our Mode of transaction: we are gatherers of
intended products (po and pkn). this means that
we have people that sells the produce (farmers,
gathering, sellers). we make the products
available by buying from these people and the
buyer comes and pick them up. we only indulge
in transportation by buyers demand.
Our payment method: we have two ways 1 the
prospective buyer would come on our market day
then we make the product available
2 the prospective buyer send money to our
account and we make the product available
within the stipulated time agreed between us.
this idea came about because we noticed most
people with that have the product ain't online to
market so we decided to fill d gap.
oil has jumped to 14k @ IMO
contact us today

Let me have your contact
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 3:50am On Nov 08, 2016
mrsage:

Let me have your contact

Name: David
Whatsapp: 08034325175
Email: davidconcept89@gmail.com
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 5:33am On Nov 09, 2016
oil is selling for 12 thousand presently in IMO state Nigeria (mbaise to be precise).
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by dboss444: 2:45am On Nov 14, 2016
dboss444:
oil is selling for 12 thousand presently in IMO state Nigeria (mbaise to be precise).

Reports released by FDC on channels business
morning shows the current price of food items in
lagos. a bag of rice 23000 while palm oil is going
for 17000.

We are offering palm oil in IMO state for 13500
contact us today.

oil has climb to 18000 today in the market.
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by mfm04622: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2016
Please, when is the best time to buy beans? Thank you
Re: STORAGE/HOARDING Bussiness Of Agriculture by Olayimikami: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2016
mfm04622:
Please, when is the best time to buy beans? Thank you

Nov ending/Dec

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Disburses Smaller Naira Notes To Traders To End Scarcity / I&E Window Records $53.02m Turnover After CBN Lifts Forex Ban / Learn How I make Money Online as a Freelancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.