Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion (4803 Views)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Wadeoye(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha, one of the Nigerians executed in Indonesia for drug trafficking recently has been laid to rest.

He was laid to rest at his compound in Ezigbo village, Ihiala LGA of Anambra State on Thursday, August 18th. His outing service will hold tomorrow in his village.

Can you imagine this? Shameless people

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Wadeoye(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
more...

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
*Sobs.....

I hope this discourage our upcoming flat heads youths.....

Quote me....let Sanqo/Oqun table your matter...

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by loopman: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
When they could have quietly bury the guy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nwaaba1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rest in peace my good brother.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Alphaoscar: 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Someone should please educate this people the true meaning of the word " HERO".

imagine them labeling a convicted criminal as hero? The same way they tagged Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu as heroes.

so shameful

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Alphaoscar: 5:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nwaaba1:
my good brother.

What is good in a convicted criminal and a drug baron

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by ogaalfa: 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
We are still suffering the loss of the war.

Take heart my people. We shall rise again and have our own government to defend us wherever we are.

The Zoo is bad for us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
ogaalfa:

Take heart my people. We shall rise again and have our own government to defend us wherever we are.

The Zoo is bad for us.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by rexel99: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
OP, receive sense. So they should not bury him?even God forgive sins.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by OlanreJohnson: 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
He died at the war front against poverty in a country treat poor people as lepers.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by attackgat: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
He wanted money, he pushed the drugs, he got fought and he has paid the price. At least he has been punished for his actions. Now the family deserve to give a burial. I hope this be a deterrent to my fellow Igbos not to go into drug pushing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by OlanreJohnson: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alphaoscar:

imagine them labeling a convicted criminal as hero? The same way they tagged Ojukwu and Nnamdi kanu as heroes.

so shameful

Remind us the only tribe who sees Renowned DRUG PUSHER BOLA AHMED TINUBU as a HERO. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Ginaz(f): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
He sold himself to make the money either alive or dying, now he's dead who's gonna stay in the mansion? cry
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Alphaoscar:

so shameful
Your comment almost made sense.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
dats not his House oga. bt a family member probably in d same business. he has been in jail for long. how he wan see dat new house build
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by matkeyz(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Remind us the only tribe who sees Renowned DRUG PUSHER BOLA AHMED TINUBU as a HERO. cheesy
mane u. Guys are right those guys ant hero dey are tairant...we don't. Even knw hero and villian diffr in Nigeria...either bad or good all joins
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Ryabcool(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
ogaalfa:

The Zoo is bad for us.
eh God. So it's Nigeria's fault he pushed drugs? What won't I read on NL?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by MutantMetahuman: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

was he ever arrested let alone convicted?
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by OlanreJohnson: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
was he ever arrested let alone convicted?

Of course the US has records and left him off on plea bargain. If it were in singapore he would have been beheaded.

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by MutantMetahuman: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

Of course the US has records and left him off on plea bargain. If it were in singapore he would have been beheaded.
yeah right... US record of Biafra..

A major political gladiator like tinubu would have such record yet no foreign media or anybody knows about it.

Even buruji kashamu that is not half the size of tinubu was all over foreign media.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by amacastel: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2016
eddyjibs:
dats not his House oga. bt a family member probably in d same business. he has been in jail for long. how he wan see dat new house build
In igbo land no 1 will bury a man of 35yrs in his house pls is either u are buried in ur compound as a man or if u didn't build house u will be buried in d empty plot we call Ani Obi where the late man is suppose to build his house , so that house belong to the dead man dts why he was buried there.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 21, 2016
loopman:
When they could have quietly bury the guy

That was exactly my thought when saw the poster is nothing to be proud of.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by loopman: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2016
BiggyB242:

That was exactly my thought when saw the poster is nothing to be proud of.

It's shameful. If those Indonesians now get to see this elaborate burial ceremony, what would be their thoughts of Nigerians. It's like we honor and celebrate criminality.
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by Adex097: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
HERO? shocked
I give up on this people cry
Re: Nigerian Drug Dealer Who Was Executed In Indonesia Laid To Rest In His Mansion by phreakabit(m): 11:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Alphaoscar:

What is good in a convicted criminal and a drug baron

[size=18pt]Ask Tinubu and Kashamu[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death / Blackaxe and Vikings see obituary of this fine boy PHOTOS / 3 Accidents, Same Spots In Less Than 3hours (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.