Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge (57999 Views)

Andrej Kramaric Confesses That He's Afraid Of Nigerian Team / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / Rio: Siasia Prepares Nigerian Team Ahead Of Next Match At The Olympics - .PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by ukelament(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Spells:
Ok
Sweeter than honey

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Angrymode: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
APC Zombies will still find a way to blame this embarrassing favor on GEJ.
Well, I await the presidential dinner day.
Oops! I forgot Salah has passed so no breaking of fast with them.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Hybrid01: 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
jmichlins:
Giving such amount of money to already made men while meny will sleep today without food and safe drinking water. talk about misplaced priorities
Before you say this think about the beggars on your street. How many of them have you helped with 20 naira out of your abundance. A man can do what he likes with the money he worked for. If you donate to charity and help the poor then you can talk about misplaced priorities but always remember IT'S HIS MONEY

4 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by PastorOla1: 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
luvinhubby:
Good.

A man, a foreigner at that, doing what our govt. has failed to do.

Shame on Buhari/APC.
NA EVERYTHING GOVERNMENT GO DO, YOU TOO SHAME ON YOU FOR DOING NOTHING
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by maxzzo1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chai Naija...all becos buhari/APC failure.....God bless him....

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by dmltoyin(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
CriticMaestro:
that's what rich people do, they share....amd don't be ignorant he's getting the better deal bcux he's using people to get his riches....bill gates has a foundation in the richest country in the world...so don't talk trash...in an underdeveloped country...dangote should do more period
must u use insultive words on me coz I shared my thoughts

Well go share urz.».itz not until u turn dangote
Share the little u av too

Rich men are the most criticized ppl on earth after politicians
No matter what they do
Others seems not to be satisfied

U can kip calling me ignorant
Itz u choice to act as you like (publicly)
Buh only kids do that - in my own opinion
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Eluwilussit(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
jmichlins:
Giving such amount of money to already made men while meny will sleep today without food and safe drinking water. talk about misplaced priorities

Is his name FGN? You guys keep voting idiiots who waste our resources and you are here talking about misplaced priority. No be Dino Melaye wear Laboutin shoes today? angry angry angry
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by debuscket(m): 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Not minding that Nigeria beat Japan his country in the opening match

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Spells(m): 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
ukelament:
Sweeter than honey
kudos... Ur head dey dere
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by tityboi: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Can someone advice that dude that those players doesn't worth splashing money on
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by luvinhubby(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
nicedas:
attach your fullstop in the right context. What had the government failed to do, to go into the field and play with them, or you are simply paranoid, frivolous expression.

Try get a refund from whoever you wasted money on in the name of school fees, he did not teach you English well.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by PheezyLee(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
luvinhubby:
Good.

Shame on Buhari/APC.

that guy is a foreign investor, dnt be deceivEd grin
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by teebaxy(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
jmichlins:
who ur poor man mentality help... let the rich become richer and the poor to pray and work to be rich.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by condomuser: 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wait wait wait !

Siasia will get a cheque of $200,000.00
Mikel gets a cheque of $190,000.00

How much could the rest of players get?
Will Mikel share the 190K with other players which I believe he will

But

I doubt if Siasia will share from the 200K.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by mailmitch(m): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ths is Goodnews. Well fr our so called politicians nd so called govt, dey shld continue looting nd dusgracing their generations unborn . Simple thngs tht a govt shld tke care of.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by spiffyzaki: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
I don dey suspect dis chinko man..wetin b im motive sef?
hahahahaha
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Adexswagx(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
nicedas:
attach your fullstop in the right context. What had the government failed to do, to go into the field and play with them, or you are simply paranoid, frivolous expression.

He fail to pay the player for 5month
Although am his supporter but I hate him for this
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by midehi2(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Heromaniaa:
Some of those players are poorer than your supposed many who will sleep without bla bla. The difference is that the players work hard to make a living and carve a niche for themselves while you and those you wail for sit wallowing in self pity. You and they gotta do something bro. The sun shines on those who stand and cast shadows on those who kneel and beg. No offence.
word!

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Tinyemeka(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
a man of his words
Unlike the failed-promises riddled APC.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlexSon30:
lwkmh.

so he must have motive fa?
Yes na.. im fit wan buy d team..
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by oglalasioux(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
I love Japan. They are at the forefront of redeeming mankind from the shackles of race, ethnicity and religion.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Donbiggi: 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dat no.7 pic, see as our ambassador keep head as maga wey don shop mugu... kontinu ;DDat no.7 pic, see as our ambassador keep head as maga wey don shop mugu... kontinu
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Caseless: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Katsuya (kat and suya). This guy is a Japanese-Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Vikky014(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
jmichlins:
r u ok

God bless u sir
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Caseless: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
A road in abuja should be named after this man.

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlexSon30:
lwkmh.

so he must have motive fa?
Yes na.. im fit wan buy d team.. grin
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Orikinla(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
A great personality is known by the social responsibility to humanity.
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Yalakalibari007: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Nigeria over time has contributed to china's economic growth. Its actually a way of saying thank you naija.

Nice one china
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by yahmohy27: 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
kgr8mike:
This is good but my take is what exactly is his interest?

Well whatever it is, his good intentions will be rewarded if not by this generation then by the next and if not to him then to his children.

God bless this human with the milk of human kindness.
May be to secured contracts here in Nigeria grin
Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by piagetskinner(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
unlike the other guy who claims to be our president....

I just smh for this country

1 Like

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
luvinhubby:
Good.

Shame on Buhari/APC.
A really big shame and a slap on our face that a foreigner is assisting us out of our predicament. God bless his abundant heart.

2 Likes

Re: Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge by seenter84: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rich marga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Trains With His Family After Retiring From Super Eagles / Antonio Conte’s Late Night Message to Tuchel on Instagram / Australia Vs Nigeria: FIFA U17 World Cup (2 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.