Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone (988 Views)

7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) / How To Tell If A Guy Is Playing You: 12 Clues He’s Just Using You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone by NEROSKY(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
If you’re really in love, then you shouldn’t be able to picture your future without them. Whether at night, or in the morning, or with your friends, the fact that you can’t stop means you’re in love, and may have found “the one”. Whether thinking of moving to a new city, having children, spending a year abroad, or reaching any of your future goals, you should be thinking of doing these things with your significant other by your side. If you can’t imagine going through life without your significant other — not just next summer, or next year ,or whenever— then you may be truly in love. Here are some other signs that you’re truly in love:
If you can’t think about starting a new chapter of your life, whether it’s a new job or a move to a new place, without your loved one at your side.
If you’ve thought about having children but can’t imagine having kids with anyone other than your loved one.
If you can’t imagine growing old without your loved one by your side.

1. The best part of your day

As Childish Gambino said, “When I’m alone, I’d rather be with you.” Seeing my girlfriend is always the highlight of my day. If you really love someone, you never truly get tired of him or her.

No matter how great your day might be going, your special person will make it better. When you just like someone, he or she might make your day better, but probably isn’t the best part.

2. The first person you think about
Your love will be the first person you think about when you wake up and the last person you think about before you go to sleep. When something good happens to you, this is the first person you want to tell.

When something bad happens to you, you look to this person for support…

3. Prioritize above your own needs
Love is selfless. I was the most important person in my world until I met my girlfriend. Once I fell in love with her, her needs became much more important than my own.

This is just how love is. Your needs always seem trivial in comparison to your significant other’s needs.

4. You’d do anything
If I tried to construct a list of things I wouldn’t do for my girlfriend, the list would be pretty empty. When you’re in love with someone, you do whatever you can to make the person happy.

When you like someone, you may feel like there is a lot you would do for the person, but you have your limits. True love knows no limits.

5. You are never afraid to express your feelings in public
I have this semi-bad habit of telling the world how in love I am with my girlfriend.

When you’re truly in love, you want everyone to know. You are not bashful about your feelings by any means. When you like someone, there is a lot of holding back on how you feel.

See more hypothesis of love http://theoryofpost.com/2016/08/5-definitive-ways-to-tell-youre-in-love-with-the-right-someone/
Re: ..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
exactly

But I never see love to fall for

1 Like

Re: ..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone by NEROSKY(m): 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
exactly

Lemme look for best love pray i have come across and show you.. i dey come grin

Edited
Here is it

My Soul Mate Is Coming

Dear God,
My heart is pure; my intentions clear.
I ask for your guidance and your help
In finding my soul mate, my most perfect partner.
I seek a partner who enhances me by his/her very being...
Who brings more love, joy, peace and prosperity to my life...
Who I can love fully and who can fully receive my love...
Who loves, honors and cherishes me completely, and always.

May I know love when my true love comes to me.
May I let love in.
May I be willing to allow my soul to know the truth
May my heart be open and my head be clear.
May my life be ready to welcome True love.

Reawaken to Love

The season of love is upon us.
The heart reawakens
From the darkness of winter,
Our bodies are getting ready for love.

I reclaim my birthright
and take a stand for your own self-worth
and innate ability to love and live in the embrace of love.

I have had trouble with love in the past.
I have been disappointed.
My heart has been hurt.
But I choose to heal this now.
I choose love.
And I make a new choice to reclaim the innocence of the heart
and reconnect to soulful love.
Re: ..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone by NevetsIbot(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
those kissers up there should disentangle now!!!! Fvcking mismatched couple
Re: ..5 Definitive Ways To Tell You’re In Love With The Right Someone by Tallesty1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
cruzita:
exactly

E better make you no see cause that thing too carry wahala.

Imagine say the only time God wanted to show the world how deeply he loves them, his only son died.

(1) (Reply)

Lost My Virginity To Keep Him, But / Guys Only!!! What Would You Do In This Situation??? / I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.