Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court (18538 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by midolian(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2016

A married woman, identified as Sidikat, on Friday, approached the Sharia Court of Arbitration in Ibadan to file a divorce suit against her husband, Abdulrasheed Yusuf who allegedly gives her N10 per meal as feeding allowance for a family of six.
According to Vanguard, Sidikat had appealed to the court to dissolve her 18-year-old marriage to Yusuf for alleged maltreatment, infidelity and starvation.

In her explanation to the court, she said: “He was giving me N10 as feeding allowance either as breakfast or lunch because he said he just lost his job.

“Even when he got another job, Yusuf did not change and in fact, the situation worsened as we continued to depend on concoction.

“Yusuf, most of the times fed on bread and egg with sardine while the children and I took gari or eba.

“My lord, right from the beginning of my stay with Yusuf as his wife, I started experiencing different kinds of bad treatment of which starvation was number one.

“Worst still, Yusuf started having sexual intercourse with my younger sister who came to assist me when I was sick and in fact impregnated her.

“My lord, I still managed to endure with him for 10 years and when I saw that things will not change, I moved out of his house.

“As if those are not enough, he could not pay for any of his children hospital bill, let alone mine.

“During our wedding, so as to make things easy for him, I barely requested him to give me my favourite Islamic music cassette as my bride price and I am ready to refund it.”

However, her husband insisted he will stick to his wife forever.

He said, “My lord, till the end of time, I am not parting ways with Sidikat.

“I am ready to welcome her back into my home any day anytime,”

The President of the court, Sheikh Hamad Tirmisiyu, in his judgment noted that it’s such a shameful act for any man to be so irresponsible to the extent of being unable to cater for his household.

He stated that according to Sharia law, the inability of a husband to provide adequately for his family is referred to as a wicked act.

“Obviously, there is no true love between Sidikat and Yusuf because the husband cannot respond to the fundamental issues raised by the wife.

“Accordingly, Sidikat shall refund the Islamic cassette which stood as bride price on wedding day to Yusuf.

“The children shall determine who to stay with between Sidikat and Yusuf.

“In addition, Yusuf shall pay a monthly feeding allowance of N10, 000 for the upkeep of the four children until they are ready to stay with him,” he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/19/husband-gives-n10-per-meal-feed-family-six-woman-tells-court/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
poor woman....Yusuf has turned her into a suffer head...a real man would rather go hungry than allow his family starve.... God bless the real men out there

36 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by midolian(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
During our wedding, so as to make things easy for him, I barely requested him to give me my favourite Islamic music cassette as my bride price and I am ready to refund it.
grin grin grin

As if she knew a day ll come when she will be asked to refund her useless husband the bride price to be free from his bondage....as quoted below cheesy cheesy

Obviously, there is no true love between Sidikat and Yusuf because the husband cannot respond to the fundamental issues raised by the wife.

“Accordingly, Sidikat shall refund the Islamic cassette which stood as bride price on wedding day to Yusuf.

I hope people will learn from this. If this woman had collected 10 million naira, crates of dry gin, 70tubers of yam, 10cow heads, 50litres of palm oil, expensive laces, jewelry etc as bride price, I just dey wonder where she wan start from as judge say make she refund the pride price. ...To refund all of these things for this Buhari regime?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by josab122: 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
Too many things are flooding my head!
1. When was he giving her the ten naira as feeding allowance and where? Not Naija oh.
2. Was she the one argumenting for the balance just to make up for meal?
3. Was the husband part of the ten naira meal?
4. How can a man gave cassette as a bride price, who collected the cassette?
5. How come the man did not object all the accusations, is he guilty as charged?
Finally! Where is the man from and what is his name?
Name Checkers over to u. I hands off.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by misspicy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
In her explanation to the court, she said: “He was giving me N10 as feeding allowance either as breakfast or lunch because he said he just lost his job.
#10 or #100 or #1000?
I think the woman is mistaken

And to think the man is demanding for the "bride price" the end is near grin

shuggah:

have u been to d north b4, i knw of a man who gives each kid 10naira and has like 7 nd then the wife 50, nd thats d end of d day..d kids end up buying the local rice sold in front of masalachi
You sh!ting me,aren't you?
How the hell will that amount feed them for a day?
Yet this nincompoop won't stop procreating and creating nuisance even to the west/northcentral (I see a lot of them almajiris)

Why won't this I'll treated/I'll fed kids join terrorists?
Its high time the fed government,place a restriction on the number of kids per family undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
He think say the woman nah almajiri ni?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
misspicy:
#10 or #100 or #1000?
How are you?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by misspicy(f): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
How are you?
I'm good

you?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Juxtified(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
I'm sure she meant to say 10 dollars

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Tallesty1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
misspicy:
I'm good

you?
Better.
Howz work?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by kings09(m): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
This woman shld take it easy na. N10? Haba. Unless d man thinks 1dollar is now equal to 1naira.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
This cant be true.....#10? Haba
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 8:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
midolian:
grin grin grin

As if she knew a day ll come when she will be asked to refund her useless husband the bride price to be free from his bondage....as quoted below cheesy cheesy

I hope people will learn from this. If this woman had collected 10 million naira, crates of dry gin, 70tubers of yam, 10cow heads, 50litres of palm oil, expensive laces, jewelry etc as bride price, I just dey wonder where she wan start from as judge say make she refund the pride price. ...To refund all of these things for this Buhari regime?
dont say shit when u dont knw...in the southeast where you are referring to,those millions and items are nt d bride price,d bride price neva exceed 10k in d east,ask around. my two sisters are married too.

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
wetin som pple eye dey see all in d name of keepin marriage no b here o

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Deejay777(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
D man is too wicked o,mayb he tinks 1 usd=2 naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by SWORD419(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
useless lie this woman need 100 lashes for lying

picture of ur husband giving #10naira or else..........

proof checkers
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
josab122:
Too many things are flooding my head!
1. When was he giving her the ten naira as feeding allowance and where? Not Naija oh.
2. Was she the one argumenting for the balance just to make up for meal?
3. Was the husband part of the ten naira meal?
4. How can a man gave cassette as a bride price, who collected the cassette?
5. How come the man did not object all the accusations, is he guilty as charged?
Finally! Where is the man from and what is his name?
Name Checkers over to u. I hands off.
pls oga pick ur senses,it fell off before u typed that shid.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by misspicy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Better.
Howz work?
Good

And yours? LOL cheesy stranger
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
misspicy:

#10 or #100 or #1000?

have u been to d north b4, i knw of a man who gives each kid 10naira and has like 7 nd then the wife 50, nd thats d end of d day..d kids end up buying the local rice sold in front of masalachi
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Seunwife(m): 8:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why demanding for the bride price? Did she not born for you? Then turn her back to her youthful age and collect ur cassette back. Iranu!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
See how Buhari's economy is affecting families.

Wicked government and hopeless situation, destroying relationships and families.

Now to sew trousers for a child of 5years would demand two yards.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by grodt999: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Another case of illiterate black people having children they cannot feed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by midolian(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
shuggah:

dont say shit when u dont knw...in the southeast where you are referring to,those millions and items are nt d bride price,d bride price neva exceed 10k in d east,ask around. my two sisters are married too.
where in my post did you see east? cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dat is bad
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Richy4(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
#10? what year was this? The lady would have been a great Economist if she was encouraged very well.....
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by winkmart: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na lie
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by jimfend: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by osibenaezekiel: 8:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is serious.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Hillzy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
#10 per meal with family of six kia, why dis woman dey lie like dis na?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by chukwuka5394(m): 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
NCAN reporting from delta yoruba muslim and povrty grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lordseyad(m): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Abi oloriburuku loko e ni?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Adonis3: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
#10 ke??

Nawa ooo

#Adonis3HasSpoken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / Help Me, My Younger Brother Is Becoming Extremely Stubborn, & Steals / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.