Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court (18552 Views)

'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Nigerian Man Who Has 97 Wives: God Gives Me Power To Satisfy Them Sexually(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by freecocoa(f): 8:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why did she wait this long?

The man's wickedness get quality, tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Emeka71(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yusuf has mental problem.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Ausbongean: 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
o boi see gbose
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by soilsista(f): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
poor woman....Yusuf has seen a suffer head...a real man would rather go hungry than allow his family starve.... God bless the real men out there
Mapholoba...
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
You see why it's good to be independent, career is way more important than marriage, let me tell you sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by CioAngels(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Thank you sheikh hamad for saving her. Hear him say, she is his wife forever, you won't let her go becos you know you are cheating her.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by leobrownish(m): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
#10?
what d f**k!!! money wey no ft buy pure water nd een wan feed 7mouth... its my eyes ain't working to see d amount, can sum1 hlp me wit DAT?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by LilSmith55(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
The N10 Cant Even Buy An Ordinary Tomato Tin Cup Of Salt
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
undecided

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
He contributed N10.00, how much did she top it up with? When did it become the man's sole responsibility to cater for his family?
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Marcus2(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Marcus2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Marcus2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmmn,afonjas and stinginess undecided.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Awoofawo(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Indomie and pepsi wil be using style to insult us. Now we have indomie hungry man size and pepsi long throat bottle. Very
soon we will begin to see Gala wobia size, chinchin olojukokoro pack, plantain chips atenuje size, lacasera alainitelorun
bottle, 5Alive alamu-toole pack.......
# awon onirase

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Ask4Info: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lexusgs430:
He contributed N10.00, how much did she top it up with? When did it become the man's sole responsibility to cater for his family?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING OR JUST BEING SARCASTIC.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by kabrud: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
grodt999:
Another case of illiterate black people having children they cannot feed.
At least, the only issue here is that he can't feed his family and he is not so desperate to do that by selling any of the kids to ritualists which ur 'literate' brethrens are well known for.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Slimflame(m): 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
How are you?
you no dey kary eye see chikala nah
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Beamborla(f): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
Awoofawo:
Indomie and pepsi wil be using style to insult us. Now we have indomie hungry man size and pepsi long throat bottle. Very
soon we will begin to see Gala wobia size, chinchin olojukokoro pack, plantain chips atenuje size, lacasera alainitelorun
bottle, 5Alive alamu-toole pack.......
# awon onirase
Lobatan!

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by chidextec: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
That #10 is it for akara or wot
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by nkechiben(f): 9:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Na woah o!

Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by OBAGADAFFI: 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
SHARIA court in Ibadan ? undecided undecided undecided :-

This is new to me
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Awoofawo(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beamborla:
Lobatan!
LWKMD grin grin grin

I no blame them na gofumeti cos am!!!

Cc Buhari
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ask4Info:

A bit of both.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Beamborla(f): 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Awoofawo:

I no blame them na gofumeti cos am!!!

Cc Buhari
You did not kill lie
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ask4Info:

A stingy person does not all of a sudden become stingy. While dating him, the stingy tendencies were apparent, she must have ignored, adopted or accepted.
Why is she complaining now, after 18 years? Was she hoping he would become a philanthropist or become a billionaire?
I bet you, he would have a very different say in this matter.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Lexusgs430: 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ask4Info:

Not also forgetting her employment status. If unemployed, why has she choosen to remain a housewife?
This is 2016, the notion of housewife is long dead(not unless a party can provide enough for the families upkeep and they are both in agreement). Hence, no one complains of inequality!!!!
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by shuggah(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
midolian:
where in my post did you see east? cheesy cheesy
where else do in nigeria do suitors pay high for the marriage/spend high rather.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by 3KINGZ18: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
kings09:
This woman shld take it easy na. N10? Haba. Unless d man thinks 1dollar is now equal to 1naira.
lolz u funny sha
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Aroh48(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Am just here to check out d native names.
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by beautiful232(f): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
just imagine what a woman is going through
in her own husband house

I'm ever scared of marriage
Cause some men are so heartless
Re: My Husband Gives Me N10 Per Meal To Feed A Family Of Six – Woman Tells Court by Missmossy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Is this for real??

In Nigeria shocked so bad. Yet he sleeps with her sister.So disheartening. I wonder how she gave birth to such amount of children in starvation.

I'm sure if she was educated it won't be like these. Women like these always suffer. Muslim or Christian doesn't mean.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Eviction By Brother-In-Law, Imo Court Returns Widow To Husband's House / **ee / Is Marriage An Achievement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.