Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex (4460 Views)

Mens Only: Will You Marry Or Have This Kind Of Girl As Your Wife/girlfriend -pi / When You Beg For Love / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by condomuser: 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
There has been reports of men begging their wives who they duly paid their bride price for sex especially when the woman give them the "I am not in the mood attitude".

What are the disadvantages of begging your wife or girl friend for sex when she come up with such attitude? Is it right and encouraged to beg your wife for sex?

It will be interesting to know opinions from various points of view.
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by cruzita(f): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
once your partner gives a tangible reason for not being in the mood ,no need to beg or pressure him or her but if he or she gives a flimsy excuse ,I recommend u don't beg .

just turn over and sleep and let their conscience torment them

6 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by stiflerdrug: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
How can ii beg for sex when there are brothels here and there grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
stiflerdrug:
How can ii beg for sex when there are brothels here and there grin

Yimu. You'll be forming bad guy online, but only lawd knows the kind of begging you do. Maybe you are one of those guys that'll be like “Please just the tip. I swear I wouldn't move ”. grin

10 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by FvckShiT(m): 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Its her duty to fücking give it to me......anytime I demand grin

I beg thee not

2 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Tallesty1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Don't beg a girlfriend for sex, just promote one sister from your zoned list and you're good to go.
Treat your Wife well and you will not have to beg.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by DaviiiD(m): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Forget plenty talk!

women love sex!!!!

if your wife turns you down, its because you are terrible at it!

instead of complaining and referencing the "change" that you paid as bride price!
do some research and improve!!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
Why do most married women deny their husbands sex that he has to go out to get a side chic?i really don't get it...Does it mean that when women get married they stop being in the mood for sex?
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Why do most married women deny their husbands sex that he has to go out to get a side chic?i really don't get it...Does it mean that when women get married they stop being in the mood for sex?

Let me give you few reasons why.

The men stop taking care of their looks which include but is not limited to body shape, looks, dress style.

They start going out of shape unkempt skin.

They don't brush their mouth 3 times a day anymore like they used to when they were still young vibrant players of the game.

They longer wear nice Cologne which includes but is not limited to perfumes, deodorants.

They stop being romantic, they no longer say sweet words.

With all this not being done they lose their sex appeal very quickly and become unattractive to their partners.

Know women are very sensitive beings.

My opinion #

1 Like

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drew0:

Let me give you few reasons why.

The men stop taking care of their looks which include but is not limited to body shape, looks, dress style.

They start going out of shape unkempt skin.

They don't brush their mouth 3 times a day anymore like they used to when they were still young vibrant players of the game.

They longer wear nice Cologne which includes but is not limited to perfumes, deodorants.

They stop being romantic, they no longer say sweet words.

With all this not being done they lose their sex appeal very quickly and become unattractive to their partners.

Know women are very sensitive beings.

My opinion #

Lols,well this is your opinion which I won't accept.Newly married men still go out to get some love (which leaves me wondering )

All the points you listed, since women are sensitive what makes you think the side chic won't be sensitive to those things? I see a lot of fresh married men looking for preys and I just wonder

2 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by eme1n(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
It's with wisdom!!!
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Lols,well this is your opinion which I won't accept.Newly married men still go out to get some love (which leaves me wondering )

All the points you listed, since women are sensitive what makes you think the side chic won't be sensitive to those things? I see a lot of fresh married men looking for preys and I just wonder

Common sense.

Side chicks are only after the money.

BTW never said you should accept my opinion or not. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drew0:

Common sense.

Side chicks are only after the money.

BTW never said you should accept my opinion or not. smiley

OK sir
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by stiflerdrug: 7:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
VolT0xic:

Yimu. You'll be forming bad guy online, but only lawd knows the kind of begging you do. Maybe you are one of those guys that'll be like “Please just the tip. I swear I wouldn't move ”. grin
Lol egbon hahahaha.. Nah bruh..

1 Like

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
God knows that I will never beg for sex from anybody.. You ain't doing me a favor.. Once you said you ain't in the mood, I'll respect that, but, that's the last time I'll make such moves again... I have a very disturbing pride

3 Likes

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by jubrealguy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
I WILL NEVER BEG FOR SEX IN THIS LIFE

1 Like

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Condomuser
Anusodourinhaler
The kind of usernames I see these days...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by SmellingAnus(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Although there are many girls that are willing to open their legs for a married man but I still think begging for sex from your spouse is better than cheating...
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fabulocity:
Condomuser Anusodourinhaler The kind of usernames I see these days...
It's all good..
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Tina5150(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
No man should ever have to beg for sex if he is really loved by his partner.
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by condomuser: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol

Fabulocity:
Condomuser
Anusodourinhaler
The kind of usernames I see these days...
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by aBbiie25(f): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
jubrealguy:
I WILL NEVER BEG FOR SEX IN THIS LIFE

Hhmmmmmm
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by bitchcrafts: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Well, Some men can be so inconsiderate tho, Women wey don go use body hit ground serially craving for daily bread deserves enough rest, next, pampering and creating the right mood for a more bloomer and positive attitude ykno. I mean, be romantic and patient and you won't have to beg wc is very unromantic IMO; make love not sex!
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by gbade11(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
aBbiie25:

Hhmmmmmm
he must be a learner
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by czarr(m): 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
God knows that I will never beg for sex from anybody.. You ain't doing me a favor.. Once you said you ain't in the mood, I'll respect that, but, that's the last time I'll make such moves again... I have a very disturbing pride
funny monicker, hope you're proud of it? grin
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Cool23(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
When I ain't no dog
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
czarr:
funny monicker, hope you're proud of it? grin
Very proud bro..
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
It's just wickedness. I pity the faithful guys who end up with such heartless women. It's not a happy life when a man has to beg his wife for at least 10 to 15 minutes of pleasure out of 24 hours.

This is why side chicks exist; to provide easy solutions to simple domestic challenges.

1 Like

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by jubrealguy(m): 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
aBbiie25:

Hhmmmmmm
abbie baby........I dey yarn u truth ooo, eez nt right to beg na, when no b say na only u go enjoy am.......how r u na, I miss u gan
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by ststyreal(f): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Those ones are OLOJUKOKORO husbands.., they aren't real men, just take it from me!

1 Like

Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2016
ststyreal:

Those ones are OLOJUKOKORO husbands.., they aren't real men, just take it from me!

Lols ok ma'am
Re: Would You Beg Your Wife/girlfriend For Sex by aBbiie25(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
gbade11:

he must be a learner

Who ask you undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / Chaii! This Lady’s Huge Asset Will Leave You In Confusion (photos) / Who Will Marry This Pretty Teenage Daughter Of London Terrorist Who Killed 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.