Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels (25476 Views)

Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider / As A Student – 7 Reasons Why You Should Never Stay Off Campus / As A Student - 7 Factors To Consider If You Want To Stay Off Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by sekem: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Emu4life:
Na everyday u go dey say" u ar not in sharing mood"?....it seems u hv not met dz kind of pple. If not, u will testify

Ha ha ha.

Chai, in that case, you must be an original OBIAKPO if you are not in the mood to share every blessed day!!! cool

Anyway sha, the best 'trick' with dealing with such people is to learn how to vary your 'benevolence capacity'.

Today you give; tomorrow you don't.

That way, they will not label you a complete wicked or bad person, because most likely, that's what most people are afraid of.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Emu4life(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2016
sekem:

Ha ha ha.

Chai, in that case, you must be an original OBIAKPO if you are not in the mood to share every blessed day!!! cool

Anyway sha, the best 'trick' with dealing with such people is to learn how to vary your 'benevolence capacity'.

Today you give; tomorrow you don't.

That way, they will not label you a complete wicked or bad person, because most likely, that's what most people are afraid of.
i concur
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Countrygirl(f): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2016
Jay542:

He's trying to use that picture. Everybody have been using it.
Lol.....goodmorning
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by yordha(m): 7:31am On Aug 21, 2016
stzy:
Those food radar. Guys ... I know how to handle dem... When dey show up I'll js be my normal self after cooking I'll shower n dress up...... All of us will leave ... And if I come back n he returns we'll. Read 2gether buh dey rarely return

Lolz, guy you wicked o
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by egopersonified(f): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2016
The 'how was your night' neighbours; this group of guys always wait for you to step out of your room and the first thing they would ask is, how was your night? For God!s sake I spend my day going through stress and you never ask how my day went, why are you so concerned about my nights?
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by LarryBeryl(m): 7:47am On Aug 21, 2016
hersarhn:
That is why it is good to live in a hostel with old pple because they re reasonable,they wil neva disturb u.i am enjoying myself...

what's enjoyment in no experience ?
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by passionate88: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2016
sweetetlove:
12 the quiet neighbors... those that only greet and pass, they are always indoors and they don't get too close to other neighbors
That's me, unfortunately other neighbours won't let me be.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by HMZi: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2016
mogboyelade:
What of the fagbo? The ones that will put weed in what you are cooking. There was a time like that that we are having our hall day, I was the one cooking the goat pepper soup for the hall............ before I bring out the condiments from my room, those guys has put weed in the pepper soup that is on fire..........na madness till dawn for those that ate it.
come you sabi me b4? Lol
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by chiraqDemon(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2016
The drug addicts...they are always cooking indomie or beans and u should never try eating with them....u will end up high
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
(9) The Psycho
This neighbor tends to keep to themselves. Their blinds are always shut and you never really see them except for the times that they are peering through the window at you. On the odd occasion that you do catch them outside, they will never return your hello, but instead give you a silent cold stare.
grin grin grin Is the person a ghost?
I was opportuned to meet someone like that during my pre-degree days, she was a final year student.
She keeps to her self alot,do run when she needs to pass along the passage (serious speed).Might be in her room for 3days and no one will know expect when she knows no is around and she needs to empty all the bottles and tins of urine she do keep in her room.
She do pick a day to do her cleaning, cooking and washing,always start around 7am and it will all end around 8pm, she does her washing in front of her room and while washing she will be making ewedu efo Riro&egusi soup all at once and might even add Akara.
Everyone thought she was a ghost but all her extended family turned up on the convocation day so we knew she wasn't a ghost but we still haven't figured out why a grown up lady will always wear different types of clothes at once
vivaciousvivi:
(9) The Psycho
This neighbor tends to keep to themselves. Their blinds are always shut and you never really see them except for the times that they are peering through the window at you. On the odd occasion that you do catch them outside, they will never return your hello, but instead give you a silent cold stare.
grin grin grin Is the person a ghost?
I was opportuned to meet someone like that during my pre-degree days, she was a final year student.
She keeps to her self alot,do run when she needs to pass along the passage (serious speed).Might be in her room for 3days and no one will know expect when she knows no is around and she needs to empty all the bottles and tins of urine she do keep in her room.
She do pick a day to do her cleaning, cooking and washing,always start around 7am and it will all end around 8pm, she does her washing in front of her room and while washing she will be making ewedu efo Riro&egusi soup all at once and might even add Akara.
Everyone thought she was a ghost but all her extended family turned up on the convocation day so we knew she wasn't a ghost but we still haven't figured out why a grown up lady will always wear different types of clothes at once

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Jay542(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2016
Countrygirl:
Lol.....goodmorning
wink Goodmorning dear. Hope your night was a good 1?
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Sirhethat12(f): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2016
lol I can totally relate to this, all the categories dey my hostel....lol
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Onahsundaymark: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Guys please wish me good luck as I'm helping my mum in finding her 5k I took yesterday angry angry
whenever l'm bored,nairaland has always been handy.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Hugo55(m): 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
sweetetlove:
12 the quiet neighbors... those that only greet and pass, they are always indoors and they don't get too close to other neighbors

That is 100 and 1% me!
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Baddchristy:
Everyone thought she was a ghost but all her extended family turned up on the convocation day so we knew she wasn't a ghost but we still haven't figured out why a grown up lady will always wear different types of clothes at once I was opportuned to meet someone like that during my pre-degree days, she was a final year student.
She stored her own urine for days?? Wth!
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by hersarhn: 5:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
LarryBeryl:

what's enjoyment in no experience ?
At least i learn alot of life experience frm dem u knw,they advice me wen i do d wrng thing,but i d hostel wiv pple of my age,dey wil only distract me frm my studies...
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by McBrooklyn(m): 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
Onahsundaymark:
whenever l'm bored,nairaland has always been handy.

Lol, at your service Bruh cheesy cheesy
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by DTRUMPER: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
I think I am one of the ghost kind of neighbors.

I find strength in solace...

Thrive in quiet places...

But I greet everyone but will never visit you.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

She stored her own urine for days?? Wth!
Yeah she stores her urine, she was extremely creepy,always cover her face and run whenever she meet anyone along our hostel's passage.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

She stores her urine for days?? Wth!
Yeah she stores her urine, she was extremely creepy,always cover her face and run whenever she meet anyone along our hostel's passage.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by LarryBeryl(m): 6:53am On Aug 22, 2016
hersarhn:

At least i learn alot of life experience frm dem u knw,they advice me wen i do d wrng thing,but i d hostel wiv pple of my age,dey wil only distract me frm my studies...

chill bro, I live in a hostel of 42 rooms and 63 occupants. Currently, we have 7 students running on first class and many 2.1. Before exams, hostel is always like a party just wait till exams remain 2weeks...then it suddenly changes to graveyard. that is when you will know that the guy that smokes Igbo is a guru in solving maths and the runs girl that never stays in hostel for a complete week is mad at chemistry. hostel life sweet o. If you are with your head everyday is an avenue to learn and school is not meant to learn academics alone.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Baddchristy:
If only our educational system was a bit more organised, that girl needed psychological evaluation. Very odd.
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by sweetetlove(f): 9:11am On Aug 22, 2016
Hugo55:

That is 100 and 1% me!
same with me
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by sweetetlove(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2016
passionate88:
That's me, unfortunately other neighbours won't let me be.
sorry ooo I enjoy absolute peace in my neighborhood
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by Patrik007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lol, yes...
(12) The Govo
These set of people elect themselves to the position of the governor of the hostel, They are mostly the oldest resident in the hostel, most of them are students on extension.... They are incharge of hostel parties, sanitation, equal distribution of bills to neighbours, e.t.c
Most people under this category, let the position they occupy get into their heads, and act like their Dad built the hostel...
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by stzy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
sekem:

Why suffer yourself because of another person?

Why can't you be bold enough to tell them that you are not in the mood to share?

I don't just know what the problem with mankind really is.

So many people living fake lives just because of their inability to be true to themselves... and to people around them. undecided
it is called bureaucracy........ Dig it
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by stzy(m): 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Stingy ass modafvcker

Wat apened to dere is love in sharing

once bitting twice shy brethren
Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by DabuIIIT: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
farouk0403:
I don't belong to any of this, I am an introvert
achmed was also an introvert and his only companion was the quran..

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels by MrLekan95(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
I concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friends Abuse Me Because I'm Schooling... / UNILAG Female Medical Students' Hostel On Fire (Photos) / You Remember Short Hand From Business Studies? How Has It Helped You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.