Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Would You Let Your Lover: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Let Your Lover: (1078 Views)

13-year-Old Girl Flees Home With Suspected Lover / Pregnant Woman Dies After Marathon Sex With Strange Lover / Photo:ladies Will You Let Your Man Do This To You On Your Wedding Day In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Lover: by Chiori(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2006
Would you let your woman/man get your calls, and would you give them your password to check your email?
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by naijacutee(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2006
If you've got nothing to hide - why not?
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by dmola(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2006
i dont see anytin wrong in that
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by Douzy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2006
My ex even refused to change her password after we broke up. . . poor gurl. However, it was no longer any bizniz of mine peeping into her mailbox.
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2006
if you know you have got no secrets to hide,then that won't bother you at all undecided
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by Chiori(m): 12:10am On Dec 14, 2006
I have a problem with letting my girl in on my phone calls. I once had cause to call her uncouth when she was browsing through my texts, though I felt so bad afterwards.
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2006
why would I do such a thing to my bf when Im not a paranoid lunatic.
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by jammin(m): 2:10am On Dec 14, 2006
I want my privacy. no to my text. no to my phone.
Keep your privacy, its not all the time i want to know your business either. cool
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by ikamefa(f): 4:54am On Dec 14, 2006
@ topic let him get my calls? not all the time ! some things are private and they should be like that PRIVATE!

give him the pass word to my emails? maybe undecided it depends on the email box hes going into because i gat more than 1
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by ZuluNation(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2006
ikamefa:

@ topic let him get my calls? not all the time ! some things are private and they should be like that PRIVATE!

give him the pass word to my emails? maybe undecided it depends on the email box hes going into because i gat more than 1

My dear if you don't have anything to hide then it shouldn't bother you if your man get's your calls I think

OMG!! shocked shocked someone already said that. grin
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by ikamefa(f): 5:05am On Dec 14, 2006
ZuluNation:

My dear if you don't have anything to hide then it shouldn't bother you if your man get's your calls I think

what am trying to say is some things even in a marriage are still private( i know it should not be) and am not talking about extramarital affairs but hey thats just me! cool
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by ZuluNation(m): 5:19am On Dec 14, 2006
I get your point now Ika My bad,
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by Chiori(m): 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2006
Yeah! I totally agree with Ikamefa. There are some things that are best kept under the carpet, even in a marriage. There is just no way you can have an ideal relationship. Always, there must be a snag.
Re: Would You Let Your Lover: by iice(f): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2006
ikamefa:

Word!!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday 190 / Why Was My Account (okija_juju Banned?) / Video: Smart Cows Tapping Their Own Drinking Water From Hand Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.