Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (26773 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ok we know that a man represents the stronger gender but he is also human with emotions and vulnerability.

When a guy breaks a lady's heart people tend to curse and say stuffs like he is wicked,all men are the same,if he knows he won't..why waste her time and so on..

But in the case of the guy getting heart broken they say stuffs like "Be a man, there are many other ladies out there to choose from,don't tell me you are crying because a woman breaks your heart..."

Why is this so? Don't they know that considering a man's ego, it is harder for a guy when he gets heart broken by a lady he really wants and have invested his emotions and time on?
did he not see other ladies before settling with that one and what if he is not interested in any other lady except that one?
it becomes even most painful when the lady breaks your heart without prior notice and you start going bunkers talking to yourself and asking yourself funny questions.

I strongly believe that if you truly desire a lady and she breaks your heart and it happens to be the first time for you...na cry sure pass because if you bottle the emotions,you may react in a terrible way by harming yourself or the lady so its better to let out the pains and anger by crying out loud.

Please when next you see a guy sulking or even crying like a baby over a heart break just let him cry his heart out because we are humans too and it takes so much pain for a man to see the woman he truly wants in the hands of another man.

But I want any lady reading this to know that if a man ever shed tears because you opt out of his life,please go back to that guy because for a guy to break just a drop of tears for you,then that guy really desires you so why lose such for another who will most likely make you cry?

So guys let's drop our macho attitude and do a little confession...Have you ever been heart broken before? and how did you react? Did you cry?

Over to you guys.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by taylor88(m): 7:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
that's exactly d same advice u'll giv to ur male siblings

but blv me if uve neva been heartbroken as a man u won't understand

wen it happens Beyonce won't even b enough for u

ifs not her at dat tym blv no other

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by WomanWrappa(m): 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
tongue
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

Very true

38 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Debbywills(f): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Op,
I know You heartbroken and One Sissy is Trynna cheer u up by giving you those words of consolation.

Cheer up, There are plenty girls out there grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
What is heart Break.??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Vikky014(f): 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What is heart Break.??
lmao...cme let me teach u nah

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Vikky014(f): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toks2008:
Ok we know that a man represents the stronger gender but he is also human with emotions and vulnerability.

When a guy breaks a lady's heart people tend to curse and say stuffs like he is wicked,all men are the same,if he knows he won't..why waste her time and so on..

But in the case of the guy getting heart broken they say stuffs like "Be a man, there are many ladies out there to choose from,don't tell me you are crying because a woman breaks your heart..."

Why is this so? Don't they know that it is harder for a guy when he gets heart broken by a lady he really wants considering his ego?

Please when next you see a guy sulking or even crying over a heart break just let him vry his heart out because we are humans too and it takes so much pain for a man to see the woman he truly wants in the hands of another man.
show me the girl that messed with your heart. i will fight her
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
show me the girl that messed with your heart. i will fight her

LOL! No girl do me strong thing o..i just dey ask
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Vikky014(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! No girl do me strong thing o..i just dey ask
lol. i trust u sha...hw r u doing?
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by lordm(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Bleep love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debbywills:
Op,
I know You heartbroken and One Sissy is Trynna cheer u up by giving you those words of consolation.

LOL! i actually cried in 2001 when a lady broke my heart and i loved her like kilode..

She had warned me that if i should ever date another lady,she will leave me and i kept to the promise.

But unfortunately she was the one who messed up because she thought i was dating a lady and without confirming or asking any questions,she just put an end to it...omo i nearly died.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. i trust u sha...hw r u doing?

My only nairaland sweetheart i dey o.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
lmao...cme let me teach u nah
Really??... I see your siggy tho...
Have fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Vikky014(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toks2008:

My only nairaland sweetheart i dey o.
alright. enjoy urslf
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Vikky014(f): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Really??... I see your siggy tho...
Have fun.
yes.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Debbywills(f): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! i actually cried in 2001 when a lady broke my heart and i loved her like kilode..

She had warned me that if i should ever date another lady,she will leave me and i kept to the promise.

But unfortunately she was the one who messed up because she thought i was dating a lady and without confirming or asking any questions,she just put an end to it...omo i nearly died.

Some Ladies are like that.
That's sad, its all over now I guess?

I dunno, I'm trying To be like that Your Ex grin.... Enough of being soft. People do take me for granted cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by AfroKnight: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
taylor88:

Lol. That's the pure truth there. No other babe will be good enough until you get over her.

People just have to give you tough love to ginger you from the doldrums of heartbreak that's why they say stuff like what Toks wrote.

I remember one babe who broke my heart then chai. I nearly kolo with sadness grin My guys just dey try encourage me, who sai, e nor work. That time sef, I was surrounded by fine fine single babes, but I was blind. My babe nor fine reach those girls o but na dat my babe gan gan I want. No other. I buried myself in work. With time, I got over her. grin Foolish love. cheesy grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
exactly same xcuse we give when caught cheatin.. WE ARE MEN
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
yes.
Oya na, comman break it na...
As if you are the owner....
lol... *tongue out*

3 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by joe4real12: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Heart break Weak guys everywhere grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vikky014:
yes.
Oya na, comman break it na...
As if you are the owner....
lol... *tongue out*
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Jay542(m): 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
joe4real12:
It can happen to anybody. You'll be amazed.

14 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debbywills:

Some Ladies are like that.
That's sad, its all over now I guess?

I dunno, I'm trying To be like that Your Ex grin.... Enough of being soft. People do take me for granted cry

Please dont be like her o cos she realized how dumb she behaved about 8 months latter but then it was already late.. i had moved on with another lady..no time to check time.

11 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by mumumugu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
lamentation of a broken hearted guy
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
joe4real12:

You need at least one heart break to be strong.. until then you really can't tell how weak or strong you are.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
mumumugu:
lamentation of a broken hearted guy

I can bet that people like you will cry an ocean if jilted by the woman you love but will come online to start forming macho.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Kenneth205(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Jay542(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Debbywills:
Op,

That's what everybody will say. If plenty keep breaking heart nko?

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by joe4real12: 3:55am On Aug 21, 2016
Toks2008:

You need at least one heart break to be strong.. until then you really can't tell how weak or strong you are.
I agree with u

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by joe4real12: 3:56am On Aug 21, 2016
Jay542:

It can happen to anybody. You'll be amazed.
well, it's possible
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Jay542(m): 9:04am On Aug 21, 2016
joe4real12:
well, it's possible
Yea. Goodmorning siir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Ever Received A Rival's Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.