Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,305 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (26772 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by jojosweet(f): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Jay542:

Yea. But not everyman it pains would cry. I know Some guys that wouldn't cry. Those guys always feel it's bitchy to cry for a lady. But people are different.
and I think if a man can cry he is the strongest tho.. but trust me if he truly deeply honestly love her. He won't just cry he might cry in front of her if he could. Heart break is the bitch not the men/women.

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Olajay3700(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2016
The post too wack. Cry all u want. Like Arsenal shame, it is ur tears. Mind u. I will laugh if i see you. Nobody give a f*ck....

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by cyprus000: 12:23am On Aug 22, 2016
[size=13pt] No love lost, no love needed

[/size]
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by remiotega: 12:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! i actually cried in 2001 when a lady broke my heart and i loved her like kilode..

She had warned me that if i should ever date another lady,she will leave me and i kept to the promise.

But unfortunately she was the one who messed up because she thought i was dating a lady and without confirming or asking any questions,she just put an end to it...omo i nearly died.

Wow sorry abt that .. Thank God u have moved on.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 22, 2016
honestly i have right in her presence,she gave me reasons why it wont work and all. I just thanked her and left,she is the one initiating dialogue now but my mind is made up to move on. Am afraid she would be the 3rd and last 9ja girlfriend i would date.
All because she wants to explore other options during and after nysc,she forgot she wont meet me where she left me.

5 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by OmichaelO: 12:48am On Aug 22, 2016
IHate9ja1:
honestly i have right in her presence,she gave me reasons why it wont work and all. I just thanked her and left,she is the one initiating dialogue now but my mind is made up to move on. Am afraid she would be the 3rd and last 9ja girlfriend i would date.
All because she wants to explore other options during and after nysc,she forgot she wont meet me where she left me.
NYSC has caused a lot of gbege(commotions) in relationships. if after NYSC she's still with you, count yourself lucky. Lot Of People In This Quagmire.

2 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by pippimp(m): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Toks2008:

But I want any lady reading this to know that if a man ever shed tears because you opt out of his life,please go back to that guy because for a guy to break just a drop of tears for you,then that guy really desires you so why lose such for another who will most likely make you cry?

Over to you guys.

What if the guy loves the woman but is a over possessive psychotic woman beater. Should she go back?

2 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by missyadorable(f): 12:52am On Aug 22, 2016
The only guy that can cry over a lady is the one who didn't bleep her after spending so much money...

A man isn't allowed to feel bad/hurt,how much more cry

He is a man and a man is the top gamer,top player in the league

He is not human,he is supernatural and relationship to him,is about the se.x

Why should he cry?

He didn't have the se.x

Dazzo!

No way!

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 22, 2016
OmichaelO:
NYSC has caused a lot of gbege(commotions) in relationships. if after NYSC she's still with you, count yourself lucky. Lot Of People In This Quagmire.
i have moved on bro,na she sabi
all because her younger sisters her pressuring her to get married @ 24,she wants to get married btw now and december.

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by wizard007(m): 12:54am On Aug 22, 2016
loool, at the end of the day we still go back to chasing cheddar, and they what? chase the niqqa, its a win win situation. Yours truly will marvel when she sees my new whip this week, i still love her sha and irrespective of how it goes down i might just cop her, shes a good girl but she had a niqqa tripping
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by shurlermoz(m): 12:56am On Aug 22, 2016
eyah, den don do OP strong thing. don't worry, you will get over it.
e nearly happen to me once but as the girl start to dey misbehave me sef just jejely hold my side, e pain me o but it wld have been disastrous if she actually say those words.

Take heart bro, you can cry if you feel like it but let this be the last time any woman will do this to you.

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 22, 2016
missyadorable:
The only guy that can cry over a lady is the one who didn't bleep her after spending so much money...

A man isn't allowed to feel bad/hurt,how much more cry

He is a man and a man is the top gamer,top player in the league

He is not human,he is supernatural and relationship to him,is about the se.x

Why should he cry?

He didn't have the se.x

Dazzo!

No way!
i disagree,many still love genuinely. I for one wont share my body with anyone am not certain i would marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by oluwashedy: 1:12am On Aug 22, 2016
It's not easy mehn... I tell ya dah shit ain't easy... I'm currently going through it ryt now... A gal I loved so much called it quit recently for no just reason... We sat down to talk buh she refused telling me the problem, even her friends don't know. They are not in support of her actions knowing full well of how I was there for her through thick n thin... Nufin last forever, moving on slowly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by missyadorable(f): 1:23am On Aug 22, 2016
IHate9ja1:

i disagree,many still love genuinely. I for one wont share my body with anyone am not certain i would marry.

Lol...na so we dey hear! indeed!!
What's sacred about a man's body?
The more ladies he shares it with, the more manly he is..so what exactly do you mean??
Besides,there ain't no sh*t like love btw a man and woman...what they both feel is scam...cos of their sexual organs and the size of the man's pocket....when the initial object of attraction is gone/reduced...the feeling fizzles out.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by majour(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2016
IHate9ja1:

i have moved on bro,na she sabi
all because her younger sisters her pressuring her to get married @ 24,she wants to get married btw now and december.
Bro, its weird reading ur responses, seems we r living similar lives, strangely so, it Wud be weirder if the girl in question is from the s,s region, same age and am facing the same delima, trying to let her go but my friends, the memories and the share compatibility is driving me insane, am currently dating since 3month ago we split but everything I do in this relationship is nothing compared to how I felt when I was with her, still in service to round up October, just feeling bad

3 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by majour(m): 1:31am On Aug 22, 2016
missyadorable:

Lol...na so we dey hear! indeed!!
What's sacred about a man's body?
The more ladies he shares it with, the more manly he is..so what exactly do you mean??
Besides,there ain't no sh*t like love btw a man and woman...what they both feel is scam...cos of their sexual organs and the size of the man's pocket....when the initial object of attraction is gone/reduced...the feeling fizzles out.
How strange it is that a woman speaks this way, its either ur a free spirit or one of those ladies that don't give a fvck, kudos to u ♥
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by gucci20(m): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2016
No one is beyond or above been heartbroken! It still make me cry till 2mao, coz of d way I was heartbroken, by my ex. It makes me gt scared of women. Wt man faces in a relationship are very many, just dt men dnt tlk anyhow...!

5 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Monikween(f): 1:37am On Aug 22, 2016
I once dated a guy who cried over me when we broke up but he was crying because he was obsessed with me maybe not in love. he hit me because he tot I was sleeping around. he'll make up stories in his head and imagine how my day went where I went why is my hair not in place y do I look like I wasn't coming from home y is there a sweater in my bag? y did u take pictures with that guy y dis y DAT...whenever I'm asleep checks my messages he was too possessive.. I really loved him but it was too much to bear...the few months we were together was hell..He's an athlete so he's well toned and muscular but this made him more aggressive cos am petite and helpless compared to him...I wish he was gentler
but an abusive person will forever be abusive
when we broke up he started hurting himself with objects and crying and everyone was begging me but I couldn't go back to that hell...*heaves* remembering all dis just made me sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2016
majour:
Bro, its weird reading ur responses, seems we r living similar lives, strangely so, it Wud be weirder if the girl in question is from the s,s region, same age and am facing the same delima, trying to let her go but my friends, the memories and the share compatibility is driving me insane, am currently dating since 3month ago we split but everything I do in this relationship is nothing compared to how I felt when I was with her, still in service to round up October, just feeling bad
whats is the letter that begins and ends her name.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by majour(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2016
IHate9ja1:

whats is the letter that begins and ends her name.
'E' but Nah, doubt if its the same person, just pointing out similarities in our lives
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2016
majour:
'E' but Nah, doubt if its the same person, just pointing out similarities in our lives
alright
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by rukkyland(m): 2:00am On Aug 22, 2016
it's happened once.. not anymore.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by danieljessy: 2:49am On Aug 22, 2016
Monikween:
*heaves* remembering all dis just made me sad
dnt b sad anymore,its all over..pray u find someone else dat will love n cherish u n not raise his hands on U..i dispise guys dat hit their gals
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Mm.i can only cry,wen i dated her 4 lng witout touchn her,nd she broke my heart. To me i look at my self as a looser. cry
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by danieljessy: 2:57am On Aug 22, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
Mm.i can only cry,wen i dated her 4 lng witout touchn her,nd she broke my heart. To me i look at my self as a looser. cry
den u really neva loved r bdat..ur tears is cus of ur unsatisfied sexual need

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by JustHere2Observ(f): 3:46am On Aug 22, 2016
When there is such thing as crocodile tears. Lmao, if you like cry me a river, if I dont see the relationship going anywhere I'm moving on. Can't be in a relationship out of pity and tears.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Akeem1759(m): 4:08am On Aug 22, 2016
Seriously this is my current situation, a girl that I love so much suddenly broke up with me with an excuse that she's still in love with her Ex that broke up with her 6years ago.. the crazy thing is the Ex is now a married man and he's far away in Europe, had it been she's a bad girl I could have had said probably she's seeing someone else.. Her mama don curse her tire that she's in lust and not love but this girl no gree ooo, she insist if the guy refuse to come back to her, she won't get married.. I can't just stop crying since last week men, she told me straight face that I'm a good man and if she eventually get married to me, she won't be a good wife 'Gbam'.. I just free her now ni oo

8 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by sprinter101(m): 5:56am On Aug 22, 2016
joe4real12:
Heart break Weak guys everywhere grin
Don't pray it happens to you, your mind and head will be messed up man,.no pray make u meet karashika
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by sprinter101(m): 6:01am On Aug 22, 2016
TheMascot:
guy.. die that ish...no be today boys begin date..street no fit cry..
Street you go cry, pray make e no happen to u guy, if it does, u go know how far
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 22, 2016
stevedeey:
you've said it well. You were insightful in your evaluation of issue. You thought critically and wrote analytically to draw your line of reasoning. The logic in your response was sound.
thanks
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by sadly: 6:16am On Aug 22, 2016
AfroKnight:

Lol. That's the pure truth there. No other babe will be good enough until you get over her.

People just have to give you tough love to ginger you from the doldrums of heartbreak that's why they say stuff like what Toks wrote.

I remember one babe who broke my heart then chai. I nearly kolo with sadness grin My guys just dey try encourage me, who sai, e nor work. That time sef, I was surrounded by fine fine single babes, but I was blind. My babe nor fine reach those girls o but na dat my babe gan gan I want. No other. I buried myself in work. With time, I got over her. grin Foolish love. cheesy grin
lol exactly like mine. She no fine reach other girls. Na after the heart break my eyes open to fine chikalas so Tey I go ask myself say na this ugly thing I been dey kill myself for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. / Ozzy Etomi: Why Men Hate Runs Girls / Which Male Body Part Attracts Female..??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.