Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? (26778 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by aiikman(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Seemsooo.....thats jst the painful thing about being strong, pple xpect u to always be strong and hard even when u re obviously broken....we men are still human u knw..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by marhoinspire: 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
this cry of a tin is real but still men dont cryn
der is dis girl m dating.... she is my all. our parents even knw about d relationship.
i had no option 2. one early morning as normal i sent her a morning txt msg dat ended with " i love u" she replied with "come stop been childish, love does nt exist. there is ntin btw us. and pls stop txting or calling me . find urself another girl"
omo i have to recheck the calender to make sure its nt April.
we were in June. sleep clear frm my eyes instantly.
i tried calling her but she keeps turning my calls down. i have to take d nxt available cab to her hus which is in another local govt frm mine.
d dad was outside washing his car. i greet him instead of him to answer me he asked who i was looking for. JESU i thought i was dreaming..... i just meantiin her name
omo na she call my bae come out o. in front of her dad she asked "did i send for u? i said stay out of my life"

d dad was like u heard her.
i just got in d cab n on my way back home i deleted her number buttt b4 i got home i tried calling her bcus d number is alread in my head

every body noticed sumtin was wrong wit me
even in my office. wen im alone omo i nor lie I CRY.
After like 4 days i called her elder sis who was very close to me to hlp me beg her sis. i unconsciously said i ll kill myself.
dat was wen she told me i suld do no such tin dat my bae n d dad plus herself planned it just to see how much i care about her.

wat rubbish. i just get to meet d dad form say oga pls i dont understand ur daughter again. i cant remember hurting her in anyway... d come dey say i ll hear frm her n get back to u. i just dey smile.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Toks2008(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
Dajugba:
So true just like when a man do love he truely do. That's me. I'm not the double dating type, I believe in one man one woman. But it happened I fell in love with one pretty lady who promise me nothing in this world could seperate us. cha... When I discover she was cheating, due to the love I had for her, I really had to forgive always. I was not short of babes, but I saw reasons to always love her above her flaws. But what really broke my heart was when this lady kissed a guy, and told me her boy friend was her cousin, they kissed and embraced each other and uploaded it to facebook and wrote my boo, when I asked why such misconduct, she said; they were playing as cousins. That was when that spirit of naive, the veil in my eyes fell off because de devil is a liar... Jha. And she also used same pic on her whatsapp. I just had to do more finding and with much prove I showed her, she was vexing telling me she is managing me that she has many dude who wants her. Out of vexation I told her it over, but really do not mean it. We reconcile and three days to my birthday dec 14th 2014 she broke my heart with the news that she can't date me again. I cried for her, pleaded, sent her voice note of apology, told my elder brother to plead with her, ask two of my friends to help me beg her, but none worked. I felt like life was of no use, but I just have to thank my God, I've a lovely elder brother who always called me to comfort me with encouraging words then. But early this year she called me, talked normal,during de point of conversation she asked how is my babe. I told her am not in rush of relationship now, but I have someone I care about but I am taking a step soon to professe my love for her. That was the last time she called me.

Sorry dude..

The funniest part is that most ladies who are good girls are usually the ones who break guys heart because she will be so good in your eyes that you would have made up your mind to stick to her alone.

If not for GOD and my faith in Christ I should be sleeping with a different lady daily not because I'm pained but I kept asking myself if ladies are worth the stress of faithfulness...

If you are a lady reading this..please when next you see a player just blame your fellow ladies cos 9 out of every 10 Casanovas were once faithful lovers...nevertheless no man has any excuse to live a sinful life.

If I ever remain faithful to one lady in my life again then it will be for Christ sake and nothing to do with that 4 letter scam called love.

Signing out guys..have a great week ahead and remember to use your heads when you go into any affair with a lady cos most of them are blessed with short memories and can turn their back on you in a moment forgetting all the time and emotion you have invested in the union.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by AfroKnight: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Toks2008:

In fact she uses words like..must a lady be with a man..I'm happy as I am..bla bla bla

Nna abeg make I run..I still young small..may God help her.

cheesy Who dey claim young man? You? grin
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by arinzeasika(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2016
I cried for good two weeks and was indoors for a month when my gf of 7years broke up with me.I didnt go to work or do anythg,I lost weight,became sick and felt like taking my life.she is getting married next month.In as much as I still love her,I wish her Gods blessing and happiness.Oby,I ave forgiven you for what u did to me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by ChappyChase: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2016
Toks2008:

In fact she uses words like..must a lady be with a man..I'm happy as I am..bla bla bla

Nna abeg make I run..I still young small..may God help her.
Hahahahahah....... My own bad somehow cause I was younger and small in size while she was older and bigger(will always pass for my aunt).
But the Love no be here cause I was too matured for age(I just wrote my WAEC and she was serving in a bank)... We both knew we won't go anywhere with our "love" but we gave it a try.. She got married three years later and I almost died!! I felt used and betrayed but she just have to move on and I can't hold her back. But my question still remained "why fall for me since you know we'll never make it
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by cyrilamx(m): 9:36am On Aug 22, 2016
Mine was catastrophic because we lived a stone throw from each other. Street love...no t again. That was my first Babe @24. First love could really be intoxicating...nothing you could tell me then will make sense...o not na that one b really blindness. when she started seeing another guy from ring road, Benin city, I didn't believe at first. She told me they met at special centre. Before I knew they were madly in love esp wen the said dude bought her a fone. Well I started Suffering from insomnia...I took tablets for six months to be sleeping well. I have to flee to Lagos so as not to be seeing her. Years after I do laugh at the ugly incident. Heart break if not properly managed can be disastrous....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by TryBanMeMod: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
arinzeasika:
I cried for good two weeks and was indoors for a month when my gf of 7years broke up with me.I didnt go to work or do anythg,I lost weight,became sick and felt like taking my life.she is getting married next month.In as much as I still love her,I wish her Gods blessing and happiness.Oby,I ave forgiven you for what u did to me.

Bless your heart brosmiley
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by ruggedadventure(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What is heart Break.??
Heart break is wen u're broke and fvcking hungry buh u have 1000naira left in ur bank account n u wanna go withdraw it then took a bike n askd d bike man to wait for u, got to d atm point waited on d queue for about an hour and got to d machine now to find out dat ur bank has deducted 4 naira for sms alert outta 1K... n d atm only pays wit 1k notes.....bro that's HEART BREAK grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Heart break is wen u're broke and fvcking hungry buh u have 1000naira left in ur bank account n u wanna go withdraw it then took a bike n askd d bike man to wait for u, got to d atm point waited on d queue for about an hour and got to d machine now to find out dat ur bank has deducted 4 naira for sms alert outta 1K... n d atm only pays wit 1k notes.....bro that's HEART BREAK grin grin grin

I think I can relate to this better cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by chigoizie7(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, once
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Mexyz(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2016
I followed this thread from page 1 to this place, so this is what you guys experience in a relationship? I don't think I will be able to handle it. make I kukuma stay put for now. I no want hear say monkey born 3, 4 die.

2 Likes

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Good morning guys I came to read and learn from the Men and I am glad that the truth was said. Many good women out there are now suffering because of the actions of the guys former lover.

On the flip side many are enjoying a new found compromise in love as a result of their past experience giving them wisdom to continue

Just don't give up on people. Give them a fair chance. Not everyone is born to be used. Sometimes God will send exactly what you need in a different package than what you are used to. Vanity doesn't apply because in the end it is still vanity.

Be with someone content to share, Love and Build with you and what you have. if you dont they will also share their blessings with you. Your reward should be loyalty and faithfullness. Build your dreams together stop lusting after others

I have cried ...I have knelt I have begged too sometimes he didn't deserve it ...I was the one he hurt but don't become hardened dont let it stop the love you have to share

You will do yourself a great disservice and miss out on amazing people if you change the way you love because of an Experience

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by jessysparkles(f): 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
just wat a friend of mine is going thru,tho he is claiming big boy 4 me I know he has soaked his pillow wit tears 4 d girl. First time I saw her pix,my jaw dropped only to hear after some days dt d relationship was already over, she left him for her ex. Shout out 2 u all dt are heartbroken. be strong and double ur hustle. my 5cents.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Laido: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jay542:

Yea. But not everyman it pains would cry. I know Some guys that wouldn't cry. Those guys always feel it's bitchy to cry for a lady. But people are different.

Well, its kinda true bro. Love is a serious mental disease. I used to be a playa right from time and funny enough, these girls r doin normal. When I got admission into 100l, first Sem .. I had 2 girls. 2nd sem. Drop them for another set f girls. That's the way iv been switching girls until I got to 400l. After much advice from fellas tht I shld jst try n be in a relationship. So I decided to try it out . I met this girl and fall in love with her bro. I fall in love Paa. Hmm ( smiless) ... Go wash cloth for her, cook for her, a lot of house chores for her. Mehn, it got to a stage that the lady told me the love is too much, that can I plz reduce it , that she's not feelin convenient anymore. LOL. To cut the story short, She eventually broke my heart. Mehn, No be small drama oo something wey neva happend to me b4. Everythin is over now. I'm quite okay. The only thing I think I got to know about myself is those things that I did while I love wif her. I neva blv I could do such. And it has made me blv my wife would enjoy me when I gt married. But iv come to realise this, That girls tends to do normal when a guy isn't normal with them than when a guy is normal with them ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Longman6(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
Toks2008:

I always tell ladies that 9 out of 10 cassanovas were at a time in their lives faithful to one lady until they got heartbroken.

hmmm, guy you have a point o, I used to know some guys who were gentle, and so well behaved but when they experienced an heart break they just changed and became heartless towards ladies, it takes a matured and spiritual guy to love without fear after such occurrence.

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
Looking 4 trouble....
This debbywills aint too fine oo..just saw her pix. tongue
Debbywills:

Some Ladies are like that.
That's sad, its all over now I guess?

I dunno, I'm trying To be like that Your Ex grin.... Enough of being soft. People do take me for granted cry
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Heartbreak? I experience it once. My chest will be beating fast fast. Even when i see food i no go fit chop.whenever i see her picture my heart go do gbom gbom. But outside i will be claiming strong man. Thunder fire heartbreak!
Hahahahahahahahaha sorry o grin grin grin grin
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Hahahahahahahahaha sorry o grin grin grin grin
how did u see this? grin i will go & clean it off grin
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by rosy1992(f): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
*breath down *it's quite surprising how guys have passed through difficult moment all because of love and vice versa. Love is wicked.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by shurlermoz(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Toks2008:

lol! not really dude in fact I believe that no lady can dump me because I'm too real for that.

The first lady who broke my heart about 16yrs ago came begging just after 3months and even the last break up I had about 4years ago, the lady still came back but I had moved on in the first instance but I gave the recent one another chance but I realized she is still wavering so I had to tell her to give me space.

Once it happens once to you, it will likely never happen again.

Nevertheless I have realized my faults and that is going for naive ladies who always want to explore latter..this time I want an experienced lady who have realized that there is nothing out there.

If you like pamper a naive lady with love, money, care and everything...she will always bliv their is something better out there not until she tries it out to know she was fooling herself.

Absolutely right bro, over caring has never worked and they always come back directly or indirectly.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Debbywills(f): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
illuminated93:
Looking 4 trouble....
This debbywills aint too fine oo..just saw her pix. tongue

Well, you just got the attention you so much craved for undecided
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Debbywills:

Well, you just got the attention you so much craved for undecided
Dem say you no too fine. lol you be 10/10 jare. and ur bobbilicious again cool ignore haters
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Engineermbugame(m): 2:58pm On Aug 22, 2016
K9Uneet:
My brother, I am still shedding tears over Geraldine.
lol ,it is d 1 on nairaland?
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Zakkyoz: 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
I used to think it only happen in the movie until I got my dose of heartbreak last December. After all we shared together and promises, she dropped the bombshell that virtually drove me crazy. Out of struggle, I registered her for JAMB but in the process of the exam got laid by a Facebook friend using the phone I bought for her. She got the admission and I was not even appreciated because she thought I have become her worst enemy.

As God would have it, I had a new year gift. I thought I would not love again but I am presently happy with my new queen.

Ladies are highly unpredictable!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by quintybabe(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hahahahahah....... My own bad somehow cause I was younger and small in size while she was older and bigger(will always pass for my aunt).
But the Love no be here cause I was too matured for age(I just wrote my WAEC and she was serving in a bank)... We both knew we won't go anywhere with our "love" but we gave it a try.. She got married three years later and I almost died!! I felt used and betrayed but she just have to move on and I can't hold her back. But my question still remained "why fall for me since you know we'll never make it
I sincerely doubt she was in love with though if she were, she would still have moved on cause of the age difference. She no try at all cause she should have gotten herself involve with you cause you were young and naive and am sure she knows better. I guessed as a young man you were, you must have loved her based on what you thought love was at that age. Please don't get yourself invoke
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by quintybabe(f): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
ChappyChase:

I sincerely doubt she was in love with you though if she were, she would still have moved on cause of the age difference. She no try at all cause she shouldn't have gotten herself involve with you cause you were young and naive and am sure she knows better. I guessed as a young man you were at that time, you must have loved her based on what you thought love was at that age. Please don't get yourself invole in such an affair again.
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by quintybabe(f): 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
Laido:

Well, its kinda true bro. Love is a serious mental disease. I used to be a playa right from time and funny enough, these girls r doin normal. When I got admission into 100l, first Sem .. I had 2 girls. 2nd sem. Drop them for another set f girls. That's the way iv been switching girls until I got to 400l. After much advice from fellas tht I shld jst try n be in a relationship. So I decided to try it out . I met this girl and fall in love with her bro. I fall in love Paa. Hmm ( smiless) ... Go wash cloth for her, cook for her, a lot of house chores for her. Mehn, it got to a stage that the lady told me the love is too much, that can I plz reduce it , that she's not feelin convenient anymore. LOL. To cut the story short, She eventually broke my heart. Mehn, No be small drama oo something wey neva happend to me b4. Everythin is over now. I'm quite okay. The only thing I think I got to know about myself is those things that I did while I love wif her. I neva blv I could do such. And it has made me blv my wife would enjoy me when I gt married. But iv come to realise this, That girls tends to do normal when a guy isn't normal with them than when a guy is normal with them ...
I no pity you at all :PYou were given a taste of your poison, hope you now know how it feels to be jilted as you did a lot of that before. Hence, think twice before you break a girl's heart, I just hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by rosalieene(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
anigbajumo where art thou
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by ChappyChase: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
quintybabe:

I sincerely doubt she was in love with you though if she were, she would still have moved on cause of the age difference. She no try at all cause she shouldn't have gotten herself involve with you cause you were young and naive and am sure she knows better. I guessed as a young man you were at that time, you must have loved her based on what you thought love was at that age. Please don't get yourself invole in such an affair again.
Hahahahahahah...... I was the one who asked her out in the first place(talk of bravery around older ladies and I will be first on the list) just for fun but we took it seriously and I was actually holding her down...... Now my bea is also holder than me grin...
Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by 2map(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
That feeling when you remember all that happened while still in the relationship and realise how blind you really was.
Well, you really won't understand until such happens to you! My state of mind now? I'll rather put the energy into my studies than falling again. It really doesn't worth it, bunch of ingrates!

1 Like

Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by Jay542(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Laido:

Lol. Real talk. But karma gahhz visit you nw. You wey dey play girls go dey love up grin. Buh we dey learn sha. Cheers smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Which Size Is Considered A Small Dick?? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.