Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos (1110 Views)

Xtouch E1 Smartphone / Has Anyone Used The Xtouch X4 Plus Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos by dabigjoe6(m): 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
Help I was playing around with my xtouch e1 the soft breaked it, I have tried to flash it myself but no success.
Re: Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos by Marcus2(m): 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
Buy phone wey the brand the known for naija una no go gree buy, oya na continue searching.
Re: Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos by dabigjoe6(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Marcus2:
Buy phone wey the brand the known for naija una no go gree buy, oya na continue searching.
So who told you I dont have a better phone, I use this for tweaking and testing so please if you have no contribution its not a must you comment. Thanks
Re: Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos by Aminu212: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
dabigjoe6:
Help I was playing around with my xtouch e1 the soft breaked it, I have tried to flash it myself but no success.
I think you should find a PC, download the stock ROM and flash it yourself.
Pls i want to ask u some questions about the phone because I like to buy it from konga.
1. Does it supports otg?
2. is the battery durable?
Thanks.
Re: Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos by Nkonadi(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Aminu212:
Pls i want to ask u some questions about the phone because I like to buy it from konga.
1. Does it supports otg?
Thanks.

The battery makes sense. It doesnt support OTG...

*.FREE 8GB Memory Card in the Box
*.5 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
*.8 GB Internal Storage, 1 GB RAM
*.5MP Primary Camera, 2MP Front Camera
*.1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
*.Android 5.1 Lollipop
*.3200mAh Battery Capacity
*.Dual Sim, Dual Standby
*.3G and Wifi Enabled

Price: 17,000 Naira
[img]http://1.bp..com/-khafdEpQzy4/V58gRnhdgSI/AAAAAAAAEtM/-5hZ4qiM5q4V469DXwSOUgCccyenIHlTQCK4B/s1600/Xtouch-E1-TecHDibia.com-778805.JPG[/img]

More Details and How to buy: http://www.techdibia.com/2016/08/xtouch-e1-device-specifications-and.html
Re: Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos by dabigjoe6(m): 12:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
Aminu212:
1. Does it supports otg?
Thanks.
I tried flashing it but the downloader I used corrupted the file twice which was 1.4 gb total that why I don't want to anymore....am not sure if it supports otg but the battery is very durable.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 6; Nokia's First Android Phone Officially Launched / How To Activate Google Assistant On Your Android Device / Data Reseller Scammer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.