Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ (31835 Views)

AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG / 8 Case Files Opened Against Nigeria At Icc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by veekid(m): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2016
Dem just deh make this guy popular, nowhere the case touch

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by thundabot(f): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
FUNNY
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by redcliff: 10:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Stupid country. Which case? How is this a case in the first place. Useless police instead of them to do their work they are faffing around making cacophonous noises..

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by months: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2016
[size=14pt]My cat name is Zahra Buhari[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by tonio2wo: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
LynnPetra:
Lol.They are just planning to deal with this man. I'm not fooled.

I think somebody want to get a pat on d back from his boss. They are only going to punish him to get d appraisal from somebody. just like the kill innocent people and tag them armed robbers to get promotion.

3 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by loopman: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
Small small, that guy go spend xmas and new year for jail.
Yorubas says an orphan doesn't go look for what will cause back wound/sore.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Ediss(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2016
My man

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by tonio2wo: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
I love dogs, I wont even give mine that name.
I prefer naming a rat that am about to squash that!

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by johnnychuks(m): 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
where is the DOG self way cause all this matter?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by tonio2wo: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
dont8:
You're spot on, I really feel for the wife and child, more reason will should always watch our ways and live life responsibly, if not for ourselves atleast for our family and loved ones.

How is it a crime or offence to name ur pet whatever u want??

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by suzy(f): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2016
is dat d problem we av? the economy is too bad and here we are attending to worthless thing. police there are other important things to do. Who cares abt d name. all we ask is for a better Nigeria. if u want so hit d like button

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Horsesmouth: 11:14am On Aug 21, 2016
Obasanjo named a Chimpanzee Patience
Aisha Buhari named Fayose a mad dog
Someone named Jonathan an ineffectual buffoon
Someone named Patience Jonathan a Hippopotamus
All these didnt disturb the peace abi.

Now an igbo guy names his dog Buhari and he is disturbing the peace, AIG is judging a silly case involving an illiterate aboki, but will shun educated people who come to his office for meeting.

They have just declared open a season of naming ceremonies because i am already looking for a dog to buy.

Nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Kaybaba5(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
I don't blame the police for this action because these abokis can go extra length besides they don't value their life. If they should start their wahala cos of this thing u people called little. It will affect everybody.
To be candid abokis are not afraid of death.but we Igbo's and Yoruba's love our life very well.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Semper247(m): 11:20am On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

Please let me ask, why stress the young man, are dogs not better than Buhari?

And when people like u are arrested for derogatory comments capable of stoking ethno-religion crisis, you will cry fowl.

Common sense, u no get...
Mtcheeewwww

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by visijo(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2016
what of the pastor wife that was murdered by some islamic clerics? Did the AIG have any interest in the case Why is Nigeria like this?? They prefer chasing irrelevant issues...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by uchebest2006(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2016
There is another Dog in my street named "Buhari"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by sisisioge: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
yrret:
They are only creating more rooms for people to name pets with names.

Seasons of naming ceremony.

That tot must have crossed their minds. I'm sure they are gonna come up with a verdict that would deter future occurrence. As for the dog owner, he has sure learnt his lesson.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by lumeneng22: 11:25am On Aug 21, 2016
This man who they said is from Niger republic suddenly become one Ahaji umar Buhari from sokoto state? Wonder shall never seize.

5 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by BeClever: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2016
Semper247:

And when people like u are arrested for derogatory comments capable of stoking ethno-religion crisis, you will cry fowl.

Common sense, u no get...
Mtcheeewwww

Buhari is worse than the worst of dogs..
It's even an insult to that dog to be named Buhari...
Is this derogatory enough for you?

Now I wait with my bottle of Gulder for your arrest..
Let me see if those dirty black cloth monsters called police won't collect their own bottles and turn the case against you in this damned Zoo..

You think if the guy in question had 'rogger' them their would be this story today..

I have personally BRIBED police commissioners and DIG's in this contraption not ones or twice.... So F off!!

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by dahmie2013: 11:33am On Aug 21, 2016
Like play, like play, dis thing has become a natnal issue. It is well!
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by happney65: 11:35am On Aug 21, 2016
"No arrest of a single bloodletting Fulani herdsman.
No further word on the prosecution of the murderers who killed the Redeemed woman in Abuja.
No AIG is involved in Ese Oruru's abduction case.
But the case of a Buhari dog gets an arrest, a rearrest, an AIG's interest, a prosecution and a hashtag.
And all the aso ebi activists are dead"

omolola15 zoombie osiiii..dont worry Lie mohammed would soon send your Data credit for the month

5 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by WOCKHARDI(m): 11:37am On Aug 21, 2016
"The neighbour, who police identified as Halilu Umar from Sokoto State, reportedly told the police that Mr. Chinakwe’s decision was aimed at spiting and ridiculing his father who also happened to be named ‘Alhaji Buhari.' "
1.Sokoto state or Niger Republic?
2.The father's name ' Alhaji Buhari ' is even an alias and not the real name which should be Umar.
This complainant should have been arrested for disturbing the peace. AIG, please take note.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 11:38am On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

Buhari is worse than the worst of dogs..
It's even an insult to that dog to be named Buhari...
Is this derogatory enough for you?

Now I wait with my bottle of Gulder for your arrest..
Let me see if those dirty black cloth monsters called police won't collect their own bottles and turn the case against you in this damned Zoo..

You think if the guy in question had 'rogger' them their would be this story today..

I have personally BRIBED police commissioners and DIG's in this contraption not ones or twice.... So F off!!
How I wish all these rants are offline. If it is an insult to the dog, what it means is that a being with mentality less than a dog is ur duly elected president grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2016
happney65:
"No arrest of a single bloodletting Fulani herdsman.
No further word on the prosecution of the murderers who killed the Redeemed woman in Abuja.
No AIG is involved in Ese Oruru's abduction case.
But the case of a Buhari dog gets an arrest, a rearrest, an AIG's interest, a prosecution and a hashtag.
And all the aso ebi activists are dead"

omolola15 zoombie osiiii..dont worry Lie mohammed would soon send your Data credit for the month
Clap for urself.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by SaffronSpice: 11:42am On Aug 21, 2016
These people are truly dumb.

What the accused did was wrong,but it does not deserve the high-profile attention it is getting.

If this is the type of misplaced priority those at the helm of affairs fixate on,then we are not out of the woods yet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by BeClever: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
kabrud:

How I wish all these rants are offline.
[/s]

It's your choice, we could do it offline..
Just drop the date, time and place in a post and put a face to it..

And I promise to restore the cut-off pipe that supplies air to your brain to optimum functionality...

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by 247Dior(m): 11:50am On Aug 21, 2016
Ee

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

It's your choice, we could do it offline..
Just drop the date, time and place in a post and put a face to it..

And I promise to restore the cut-off pipe that supplies are to your brain to optimum functionality...
Funny how some monkeys can boast. U don't know me, do u? Hahahahahahaha. Besides, I'm not refering to myself in particular for the offline stuff. Go to any Hausa dominated community and rant like that. But for me, I can't be that stupid to challenge who I don't know but even at that, I'm sure as I breath that if u come across me even in ur house, u must add 'sir' to whatever u wish to say. grin grin grin grin. Empty barrel with a very loud noise.

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by taurusmena1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
On a lighter note,imagine the so called dog was a healthy fierce looking and dangerous/violent that's always by the side of the arrested man,will our so called police have been bold enough to go an inch near the man?
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Adesiji77: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Funny country...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Visit Fayose In Ekiti. Photo / Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.