Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue (521 Views)

BB 10 OS Vs Windows- Which Platform Consumes More Data?? / How To Use Two Whatsapp On Your BB 10 / Airtel BB 10 Work On Android Yes Or No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by kevkory: 9:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
hi guys,

I got a bbQ10 last month from a former user then he wiped the phone and all other necessary things he needs to do. I took the phone and set it up(if you are a user of a bb10 you'll understand what I mean by set up) when I got to the BlackBerry ID part I had to use his own coz the phone has been upgraded and now has the anti-theft protection.
I finally got to the home screen then I went to settings to change the BlackBerry ID to the one I was making use of on my former BlackBerry but It didn't change o,its still that guys acc, I went ahead to create a new one but still it didn't change. I went as far as going to BlackBerry site but I couldn't find any solution. Please guys help me I know you all are geeks
Re: HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by Iphone5: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
kevkory:
hi guys,

I got a bbQ10 last month from a former user then he wiped the phone and all other necessary things he needs to do. I took the phone and set it up(if you are a user of a bb10 you'll understand what I mean by set up) when I got to the BlackBerry ID part I had to use his own coz the phone has been upgraded and now has the anti-theft protection.
I finally got to the home screen then I went to settings to change the BlackBerry ID to the one I was making use of on my former BlackBerry but It didn't change o,its still that guys acc, I went ahead to create a new one but still it didn't change. I went as far as going to BlackBerry site but I couldn't find any solution. Please guys help me I know you all are geeks

It happened to me once when i was using a bb 10, i had to pay this phone engineers 4k to fix it,
Re: HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by dxdiag(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
wipe the fone, and input the blackberry id and password u created earlier from blackberry website. its not somtin as hard as dt, abd make sure u try to access ur blackberry account to confirm the registration on blackberry website is complete.
make sure u remove encryption option on the fone b4 wiping it plz
Re: HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by kevkory: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Iphone5:

It happened to me once when i was using a bb 10, i had to pay this phone engineers 4k to fix it,

wow 4k!!!
Re: HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by kevkory: 1:42am On Aug 21, 2016
dxdiag:
wipe the fone, and input the blackberry id and password u created earlier from blackberry website. its not somtin as hard as dt, abd make sure u try to access ur blackberry account to confirm the registration on blackberry website is complete.
make sure u remove encryption option on the fone b4 wiping it plz

Thanks bro, you'll never get stranded in every aspect of your life
And i'll like you to put me thru how to remove encryption
Re: HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by ohdahphae: 2:50am On Aug 21, 2016
I used to love blackberry o. Even when it became obvious that it was a sinking ship, I still stuck by them. Anyways, I sold my z30 about 2months ago, and I encountered the same issue.
What you have to do is go to blackberry protect and turn it off. That's all. Enter the blackberry protect app, there'll be a switch there, just turn it off. Turn everything off. Then wipe the phone.
Cheers.
Re: HELP!!! Bb 10 ID Issue by kevkory: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
ohdahphae:
I used to love blackberry o. Even when it became obvious that it was a sinking ship, I still stuck by them. Anyways, I sold my z30 about 2months ago, and I encountered the same issue.
What you have to do is go to blackberry protect and turn it off. That's all. Enter the blackberry protect app, there'll be a switch there, just turn it off. Turn everything off. Then wipe the phone.
Cheers.

Well I am still a die-hard fan of BlackBerry, still waiting for the phone that"ll still their love from my heart, anyway thanks brov your contribution means a lot to me
Big ups to NLERS, I knew I would get solution here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Guide To A Successful Advert On Ebay And Olx / Ulefone Vienna(music Phone) Thread / Android Face Camera Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.