Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

The Hypocricy Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hypocricy Of God (910 Views)

Hypocricy Of Pentecostal Churches / The Hypocricy Of Nigerians / Hypocricy Of Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocricy Of God by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
It is stated within the bible and it is even part of the commandments that we, as humans, are not expected to do some certain things out of which is 'not to kill', not to serve any other god but him, etc.

According to the bible, apart from the people killed(by god) during the time of noahs ark, God kills over 10000 people. There was even a time he ordered 42 kids(children) to be mauled to death by 2bears(who cares what the little kids did)

Romans 6:23 says 'For the wages of sin is DEATH.....' While 1john 1:9 says 'if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins.....'

However, DEATH(punishment for sin) still exists, I guess forgiveness hasn't been forgiven yet!

Now, based on the aphorism, "A leader should lead by example", isn't God hypocritical?, how does he expect us to keep a commandment even HE(omnipotent) can't or won't keep?!!!

Just curious anyway!!!
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
If your boss gives u an order ... Can you question him twice? cool

The ways of GOD are not the ways of men ... Isaiah 55:8 ''For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,'' saith the
LORD.

Final answer is GOD is boss/supreme/unquestionable.
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by sekundosekundo: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
As the father of the house, you gave order that no body should touch the television, does such order stops you the father of the house from touching the television?. It's either you are a fool or something is wrong with your brain.
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by honourhim: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jadonjack:
It is stated within the bible and it is even part of the commandments that we, as humans, are not expected to do some certain things out of which is 'not to kill', not to serve any other god but him, etc.

According to the bible, apart from the people killed(by god) during the time of noahs ark, God kills over 10000 people. There was even a time he ordered 42 kids(children) to be mauled to death by 2bears(who cares what the little kids did)

Life belongs to God. It is his personal property and he gives and takes it as he wishes. Apart from the people that was mentioned in the bible, every life f everybody is taken by God today. Whether the person died by accident or sickness or through any other means. God is aware of it and has appointed death for us all. He did not prescribe how people should be dying so we cant say he took people's life contrary to his prescribed way of taking life. Bros we no get say for this o.

Jadonjack:

Romans 6:23 says 'For the wages of sin is DEATH.....' While 1john 1:9 says 'if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins.....'
However, DEATH(punishment for sin) still exists, I guess forgiveness hasn't been forgiven yet!
!

The death that the bible meant here isnt the physical death. It is the spiritual death. When you sin, your spirit man is separated from God and since God is the source of your spiritual life, the spirit man is rendered useless as dead because of the lost in connection with God.
Remember that one of the reasons that God drove Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden was so that they wil not eat of the tree of life and become deathless like him. This simply shows that Adam and Eve were not originally created to live a deathless life if not, they would ve eaten the fruit of the tree of life far when they had not sinned.

Jadonjack:

Now, based on the aphorism, "A leader should lead by example", isn't God hypocritical?, how does he expect us to keep a commandment even HE(omnipotent) can't or won't keep?!!!
Just curious anyway!!!

God is not a leader per say as you have in the world. He is more of a boss. He is a creator and he has given us laws that will be operational in the universe for us. He doesnt dwell in this universe and is not under the law he made for us. In the universe where he dwells, there are also principles guiding events there.Comparing him with us is not ideal because we are not near him in anyway.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocricy Of God by winner01(m): 11:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jacksonville:
If your boss gives u an order ... Can you question him twice? cool

The ways of GOD are not the ways of men ... Isaiah 55:8 ''For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,'' saith the
LORD.

Final answer is GOD is boss/supreme/unquestionable.
We dont need to address the same things over and over. Go get some arguments from 2016.

Re: The Hypocricy Of God by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:
As the father of the house, you gave order that no body should touch the television, does such order stops you the father of the house from touching the television?. It's either you are a fool or something is wrong with your brain.

It bothers me how you people, when defending your god, make use of a creation as instance Yet you say "God is not man"

I guess, something is truly wrong with my brain!
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by sekundosekundo: 6:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Jadonjack:

It bothers me how you people, when defending your god, make use of a creation as instance Yet you say "God is not man"

I guess, something is truly wrong with my brain!

I was once like you an Atheist. In fact my parents were atheists. I don't know how old you are but for 32 years I was an atheist, my dear Atheism is not the way this I must tell you.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocricy Of God by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 22, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I was once like you an Atheist. In fact my parents were atheists. I don't know how old you are but for 32 years I was an atheist, my dear Atheism is not the way this I must tell you.

The way is Satanism.
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by Weah96: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Demigods666:

The way is Satanism.

Satan is the antagonist in the Bible. Your own problem is worse than the Jesus people. They follow the mythical hero, you follow his nemesis.
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by hahn(m): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2016
winner01:
We dont need to address the same things over and over. Go get some arguments from 2016.

As soon as Jehovah starts performing miracles and showing itself in 2016 wink
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by Pidggin(f): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Jadonjack:

Just curious anyway!!!

I never knew Athiests believed in God, why contradict yourself, if you don't believe in Him why quote His words and hold it as truth

Re: The Hypocricy Of God by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Weah96:

Satan is the antagonist in the Bible. Your own problem is worse than the Jesus people. They follow the mythical hero, you follow his nemesis.

Lol don't mind those Pussey people.

The bible is just a tool to hold down humanity with their fictional characters through fear.

Satan isn't anything has described in the Bible.

He is not an angel.
Neither did he fall from heaven.

He is a separate entity on his own.

He is the original God of the human race, the primordial God, him and the mother goddess created us all.

The reptilians and other enemy of satan used the bible through the jews paint him black.

The bible god is a blood sucking god no sane human will follow him.

If you ever get the chance to experience the presence of Satan you will know what it is to experience the true magnificent presence of a God. You'd instantly become drunk in love with him because everything about him is beautiful.

Father Satan and the Gods of hell are the true Gods who wants humanity to evolve to their full potential and become Gods just like him and that's what the enemy is fighting against seriously.
Re: The Hypocricy Of God by EyeHateGod: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pidggin:

I never knew Athiests believed in God, why contradict yourself, if you don't believe in Him why quote His words and hold it as truth
grin grin another one?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING !!! Apostle Suleman Questioned By SSS / Church Of Christ Abakpa Nike, Enugu State / How I Escaped My Female Neighbour's Sex Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.