Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE (6401 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Make Money On Fiverr Daily Without A Skill Or A Gig / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders,

I will be your teacher on how to create and use tylorean finishing and make money. Before I start I would like interested persons to indicate interest.

#Waiting
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by johnglefury(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
following
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by donbenedict(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
FreshestManny:
Hello fellow nairalanders,

I will be your teacher on how to create and use tylorean finishing and make money. Before I start I would like interested persons to indicate interest.

#Waiting
i'm so so interested brother. Very much interested
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ok. Waiting for 4 more interested people before I begin.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by cornel994(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
It's 11pm am in
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by owelle22(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ride on
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by ClitRaider: 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
Go on.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Emmy9ite(m): 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
interested

1 Like

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ok. Lemme begin...
======================

We all know that there is a low availability of jobs in our dear country Nigeria. So I have decided to share this skill to anyone who is interested. It's not much of a skill but I know it can fetch you some cool cash especially since it is not yet rampant in Nigeria.
Before I begin lemme ask you a few questions

1) have you ever wondered why paints on a house don't last too long before cracks start appearing or the paint starts fading?
2) have you noticed some houses that look like their "paint" is evergreen?
3) Have you noticed why "paintings" done by the famed company Julius Berger look evergreen?

If your answer(s) to the above questions is yes, then I will tell you some well guarded secrets...
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
I know some people will hate me so much for opening this thread and deciding to teach it FREE cos this training is something people pay through their noses to acquire and as we know when you don't spend on something, we tend not to value it but I just decided to let the cat out of the bag. I hope you can put whatever you learn now into practice and gain your Financial freedom.

Back to the lecture
=================>

Lemme start by answering the posed questions

1) paints tend to fade or crack when they come in constant contact with sunlight. The compounds in paint react to sunlight very much.
2) Some houses look evergreen because their owners have employed contractors or experienced persons who are well versed in the knowledge of the "coloured mortar"-tylorean.
Around where I live, there is this house that was "tyloreaned" 10years ago and till now the house still looks fresh.
3) The Julius Berger construction company also use tylorene to "paint" buildings.

What is tylorean?

Tylorean is simply coloured mortar. It is defined as "a sprayed and often coloured mortar or cement mix, which is hand applied with a tool known as a tyrolean gun, or in some cases, a top fed hopper gun powered by a compressor." (That is if you like long definition. But abeg who definition don epp?)

Components of tylorene:

Cement(as binder)
Sand(preferably rough/sharp sand)
Pigment (also called coloured cement)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Tylorean finish is something you can prepare in the comfort of your home. It is applied to the wall using what we call "a tylorean gun" or "spray gun" which is either a metal or plastic container.

Components of the spray gun:
Handle
Turner
Teeth
Bolt/Nut
Cover.

Handle: just like the name sounds it is where you can hold the spray gun whenever you want to do some work or you want to carry it about.
Turner: this is a bent metal which like the name sounds you can use to turn or roll the teeth causing the tylorean finish to splash out on the surface area you are working on.
Teeth: this is just a detachable instrument or device inside the tylorean gun. It helps shoot our the coloured mortar in fine particles at the work area.
Bolt/Nut: the nut helps to hold the turner in place.
Cover: used to cover the tylorean gun after use to prevent dust and other external.particles from.entering the machine.

ADVANTAGES OF TYLOREAN FINISH/RENDER
1) it is durable (more than 100 years lifespan)
2) it is easy to carry out
3) Different colours available
4) easy to maintain

DISADVANTAGES OF TYLOREAN FINISH
1) Takes time and energy to remove if you want to change to normal paint(s)
2) Colour range is limited

1 Like

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 12:06am On Aug 21, 2016
I will continue later in the day. Lemme go to bed.

If you are following tho. #Indicate

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by EzzyIzzy: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
I am interested. Please continue
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by oduz: 12:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Following

Kudos, I've been curious about this from childhood

1 Like

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by bikerboy1(m): 1:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Following
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Lipso: 5:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Continue. Very interesting subject. Thanks.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Analee(f): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2016
reliiiiii luv ds,lik seriosly wil lik to wok wif uoo.pls nid u whatsap numba.tnxx
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by julybaba(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one bro. you are awesome.

Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I am a web/software developer that specialize in android app for blog, hospitals, social network etc. It is now important to have a mobile app for your blog / business to ensure better sales. A demo of one of the apps I've created is available. (check my signature). Gracias.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
following
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Juliana7: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow! @op, pls continue ooo, we are with u. Thanks
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by azelab: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
thanks alot, following nd waiting for continuation
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by jenbost: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Following
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by uzoagbala: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
please our able teacher can you help us teach us in wattsapp please,this is a request,I think its better,my no is 07039631600
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 4:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Sunday my fellow nairalanders.
My email is 4rmgrasstograce@gmail.com.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 4:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Do you know why tylorean is very durable?

The simple answer is that since it is made from cement, it reacts with water to make it stronger.

Where can you use tylorean finish?

You can use tylorean finish on any surface of any building. Different colours can be produced. Ranging from red, yellow, cream, green etc

Which sand is best for tylorean finish?

The best sand for tylorean finish is rough sand. This helps the tylorean finish maintain the semblance of texcoat paint. When you see a house painted with tylorean finish, you won't easily tell the difference between that and texcoat paint.

You may also use laterite sand but its better to use rough sand. For those that don't know, laterite sand is that sand colored red.

DON'T use plaster sand when mixing the ingredients cos plaster sand contains clay which can interfere with the whole sticking power and mix.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
The first technicality in the tylorean gun is to know how to fix it. It is easy to couple. Just make sure the teeth is inside the machine. Put the turner through the side of the "gun" and tighten the bolt at the other end.

N.B: 1). The Englishmen of old used tylorean on their walls about 300-400 years ago and those walls still look good till today.

2) Tylorean pigment(coloured cement) is very cheap. Between 1200 or 1500 per 12kg bag

3) the tylorean gun is around 2500 or 3000 depending on your location.

4) our country is the dumping ground for all the products the whiteman doesnt need eg. Generators, paints etc

5) whitemen till today still use tylorean because they know the advantages

MEAUREMENT OF RATIOS IN TYLOREAN FINISHING
there are different measurements for the ingredients of tylorean and they are in ratios.
They are:
1) ratio 1:4
2) ratio 1:8
3) ratio 1:6
4) ratio 1:9
5) ratio 1:10

Whereby "1" represents 1bag of cement and the other numbers "4, 8, 6, 9 and 10" represents the wheelbarrows of sand.

2bags of cement equivalent to 1 wheelbarrow of sand and vice versa.

If it's a government building, you can use ratio 1:4 because the government has money and they will pay well. But if its a "management" type of building, you can use the other ratios. It all depends on the amount you are being paid. the more the sand, the duller the colour produced but the less the sand the brighter the colour produced.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please o my people. Should I stop teaching here and teach you all via a whatsapp group?

Your answers please.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Juliana7: 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
@ op, thanks for selfless info. Where can i get tylorean gun in lagos. Pls let continue here. Thanks
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Splinz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op fire dey go.... thanks so much.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Things to remember when using tylorean

1) Do not use it with a wet wall. The wall must be dried
2) Always have a pattern
3) Concentrate on the work to ensure accurate measuring
4) Use dry sand only to ensure effective mixing
5) Always keep the right distance to the wall. 450mm-600mm
6) Always remember that sand from different locations have different properties
7) Do not work with laziness
cool Always make sure that the amount of water/ingredients you use will be consistent in all other mixes.
9) Know that products of companies are different from each other. Different companies manufacture different types of pigment with different concentration of chemicals.
10) don't ever use dirty water. Use only clean water
11) Always mask all possible areas that can get stained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Ifiegboria(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thumps up man. Following...
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Juliana7:
@ op, thanks for selfless info. Where can i get tylorean gun in lagos. Pls let continue here. Thanks

Now dat dey restructured most areas at alaba international, I don't no, check dat side of the timber shed, or at sibiri side at their timber shed, but building depot at lag is at Agarawo, but I dnt remember the road from Okoko again. Ask for tylorean machine or DTM machine. Ask them to couple the machine for you as you may find it difficult as a first timer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payoneer's Good News To Nairalanders And Nigerians! / Fg Orders Dpr, Nnpc To Crash Price Of Kerosene / Top Mistakes Freelancers Make And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.