Stats: 3,149,818 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) (82637 Views)

Toyota Corolla Tokunbo 2003/4 Sport, Manual Drive Full Ac @ 1.7m / What Is The Price Of A New Keke Napep (tricycle) Here In Nigeria? / New Keke Napep With Air Conditioner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
In my own opinion I tink its a miss priority going by our system of check n balances

Most of our cabs where also A/C made see what we have today. U still have to go in wit a hand-fan if necessary
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Rayman5(m): 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]The cost of This keke will b =to d cost of 5mecerdes 190 ;DThe cost of This keke will b =to d cost of 5mecerdes 190
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2016
E fine sha but roads in benin too bad
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by elias005: 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice... But it won't go fine in Lagos..
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Can a trycycle do the work of Micra. You knw how much Micra users make daily in oyo state?
And some people even use it for interstate(Ibadan to Abeokuta). Can you put a Trycycle on ibadan abeokuta express road and expect people to enter? Oga use ur head, we are talking business here. Nah who Ac epp?

How much does a passenger pay for the Ibadan to Abeokuta journey?
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by dangervu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Slimflame:
u talking like a child
He is not talking like a child! What safety as it got
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na wa o. So people prefer open keke "because" of accident...
3rd world nation
.. Skeptical to change...
So you think the manufacturers have stupidly not considered safety as one of the reasons for improving on the previous design?
One cant run away frm disadvantages....but rejecting this idea speaks alot about where you are in your life....
Other nations dey move forward but you want keke wit no door because you "expect" your roads to keep being bad... Wow...

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
floragregs:
This one will fall and there's no excape route!
Pessimist alert.

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Holywizard: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
if u carry this keke run 4 my road u go hate urself
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Enesi47: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
Welcome to third mainland bridge
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
So closed door tricycle is now less safe than open door one...wow...wow....how will buhari not be your leader....just how....
What kind of superbly stupid thinking are ppl exhibiting here??
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by QuickLoans(f): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2016
It's beautiful... I can use for my wedding [color=][/color] grin grin
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Holywizard: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
if I mess inside this keke everybody go faint including de driver & u suppose know wetin go happen
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by izzou(m): 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
cyojunior1:
In my own opinion I tink its a miss priority going by our system of check n balances

Most of our cabs where also A/C made see what we have today. U still have to go in wit a hand-fan if necessary

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by aluku5: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bigajeff:
What do you think about this innovation? Keke Napep or Marwa with full air conditioner option. hit or miss?

The beauty of keke is it's easy entry and exit of passengers without the use of doors, fresh air among others, don't know this will over shadow the previous model

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Flashh: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Slimflame:
u talking like a child
Talking like a child means nothing. Everybody is a child.

She's right through. Because tricycle is not that safe on high roads.

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by bumi10(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
konklud22:
its a welcomed development
price range might be btween 1m - 2m

odinma, na him i no go buy Camry tiny light or even buy big daddy or toyota muscle

una dey craze hahahahahah

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Unkl(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Do you live in Abuja and proficient in digital marketing, online promotion, ppc, seo, web analysis and of course graphics design? If yes send your CV to info@kingdomlottery.com
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by teamfrabidel: 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
lol this is nice.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by metrad(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2016
so I dit carry am go pose for my village!!!! lwkmd
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Atake14(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2016
how did our Keke got to Nigeria

Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
American Spec of Keke Napep.....I'm damn sure this one isn't from India
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by sportman117: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Nice one,keke with A/C. endtime keke naijabetman say so
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Fareed12(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
I will not enta dis.... I still value my life...
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by laytoshtwo: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Lagos state ministry of transportation will be happy,if your keke no get AC it cannot fit into Mega city scheme grin
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by StepTwo: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
floragregs:
This one will fall and there's no excape route!

you are good, far and wide.
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2016
O gbadunundecided

First, you called him olodo. Second, you wrote this nonsense.
Na by forceundecided

lukasmuyiwa:
meanwhile, ur rate of exposure limits here in Nigeria go to other countries where napep is their highest dream of acquiring... woos!! oro e tin sumi bo
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
This is cool....
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by bolabolabo: 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2016
Bad market.

No space to carry passenger infront.....
Re: New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) by OMOTOWO(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
Folarinibrahim1:
Can a trycycle do the work of Micra. You knw how much Micra users make daily in oyo state?
And some people even use it for interstate(Ibadan to Abeokuta). Can you put a Trycycle on ibadan abeokuta express road and expect people to enter? Oga use ur head, we are talking business here. Nah who Ac epp?
bro.how much can I get a used micra which is still OK?

Vehicle Registration And Drivers Licence Processing / ****Kakaki + FiftyFifty Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Peugeot 607 PICS**** / IMPORT YOUR CAR(S) THROUGH COTONUO'S PORT: IM HERE TO OFFER YOU BEST SERVCE