Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

How To Solve Difficult Syllogism Possibility Questions From Logical Reasoning? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Solve Difficult Syllogism Possibility Questions From Logical Reasoning? (703 Views)

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / Hilarious Examination Questions From A Nigerian University Goes Viral (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Difficult Syllogism Possibility Questions From Logical Reasoning? by kalimattu: 5:21am On Aug 21, 2016
I am a bachelor and appearing in Bank PO exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO. I also want to join BOB-Sikkim Manipal University course. But while preparing whenever I happen to solve a Syllogism question in Reasoning section I go nervous because I found that finding the correct answer with the help of Venn Diagram method is quite time consuming so I believe Venn Diagram method to solve Syllogism is not that fast or effective.

Please suggest me some other methods or reasoning shortcuts to solve Syllogism Possibility questions.

Thanks.
Re: How To Solve Difficult Syllogism Possibility Questions From Logical Reasoning? by Smartkeeda: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2016
Hey Kalimattu!

We would like you to first keep the fact in mind that Venn Diagram is method is easy and beneficial only for easy level of Syllogism questions. For advanced level of Syllogism questions like the ones asked in IBPS PO, SBI PO, IBPS clerk mains, SBI clerk Mains, SBI SO or IBPS Bank SO exams you need to develop a clear understanding of Syllogism concepts, fundamentals and reasoning short tricks to solve Syllogism in less than 15 seconds time and even without using a pen or paper.

We would like to share some important links with you which will help you learn the topic step by step. But mind you, you are not advised to move to the next video until and unless you build your concepts explained in one single video.

These following links are very useful for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2gRk3hGpPg&list=PLAilT2m1a74wJvJvMoqydesluMuTeF8kU&disable_polymer=true
http://smartkeeda.com/Reasoning_Aptitude/Logical_Reasoning/Syllogism/newest/all/

You can always drop a question or comment here to discuss your problems related to Syllogism. We would love to help you.

Regards,
Smartkeeda

kalimattu:
I am a bachelor and appearing in Bank PO exams like IBPS PO and SBI PO. I also want to join BOB-Sikkim Manipal University course. But while preparing whenever I happen to solve a Syllogism question in Reasoning section I go nervous because I found that finding the correct answer with the help of Venn Diagram method is quite time consuming so I believe Venn Diagram method to solve Syllogism is not that fast or effective.

Please suggest me some other methods or reasoning shortcuts to solve Syllogism Possibility questions.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Do This Mathematics Without Calculator / 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria / ELDS In Tertiary Institution Admissions Should Be Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.