Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

When The Bride Is A Cake Designer - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / When The Bride Is A Cake Designer (52883 Views)

Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Lady Causes A Stir At Wedding For Wearing Similar Gown With The Bride (photo) / The Bride Who Pushed Her Husband Away At The Altar Is All Smiles In Another Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by elisbabs499(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
how many weeks she take do am?
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Looking at the cake but wait, are the couples also part of the cake grin grin grin the cake looks so good, it should be kept in a cake museum jare... kiss but i seriously hope the couples are also part of the cake that would just be classic.... grin grin see talent undecided
you mean the representation of the couple on the cake or the couple themselves?, as for the proposition of putting it in a museum, shey you go pay money enter museum to go look cake?
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by BRAV0O(m): 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
herbie27:
A dexterous designer, creativity at its peak, plz! The couple shouldn't cut the cake. grin
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Vikky014(f): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hiroto:
U re very foolish. Bit.ch
i see u r nt really ok
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by tete7000(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hiroto:
take from them what dey don't cherish

He won't armtwist people. He won't take their free will from them.
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by ogorwyne(f): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
ikechukwuapeh:

grin E pain you?
Yes o. If pesin wan give me cake chop make e gve me wetin go full my mouth wella. I don't know why dey always cut the cake like that
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by ikp120(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
TVTKOKO:
yes o.. Even the couples sef na cake grin grin grin

hehehehahahahe

gringringrin

onye nka di very exremely arumana
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by kenoz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Creative
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by demarc001: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
CriticMaestro:
U guys ain't reading this picture well...do u see how pretty the wife is? And she still sacrificed her time to make this wonderful cake...forget brains everyone can have it but when you've got a wife beautiful and quite skillfull or should I say crafty with her hands not to mention dedication that's all the brains u need ßro, the sexiness, the funkyness the smartness a man can wish to get from his wife...I troway salute

Bros easy oo! Shey na becos of the title? How are you sure the bride made the cake?

1 Like

Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by jawarareloaded(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is beautiful
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
demarc001:

Bros easy oo! Shey na becos of the title? How are you sure the bride made the cake?
grin grin cheesy
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by CriticMaestro: 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
demarc001:

ionkia if the story is a fairy tale...all I know I women like that exist and I was just using this story as an example
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
ogorwyne:

Yes o. If pesin wan give me cake chop make e gve me wetin go full my mouth wella. I don't know why dey always cut the cake like that

you don marry? cool
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
ogorwyne:
Impressive. I envy the guests. Everyone would eat enough cake nor be the maggi size when dem dey always share for weddings.
Hungry woman hahaha
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Toks2008(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Vikky014:
lol...our cake will b better than dis one. i will design it myslf tongue

lol
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by ogorwyne(f): 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
fabiano09:
Hungry woman hahaha
I hear. Do and plan ur own wedding I wan chao cake o.
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by ogorwyne(f): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
ikechukwuapeh:

you don marry? cool
No o. I still dey arrange.
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
ogorwyne:
I hear. Do and plan ur own wedding I wan chao cake o.
eyah Neva gettin married,na me go chop your own cake
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by ogorwyne(f): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
fabiano09:

eyah Neva gettin married,na me go chop your own cake
No wahala. U go chop belefu, I promise. Just wondering though, y u nor wan marry?
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Spells(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
John902:
you go sabi that girl wey been dey closeup ba?
cheesy cheesy
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

No wahala. U go chop belefu, I promise. Just wondering though, y u nor wan marry?
Curiosity killed the cat,abi u forget?
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by babapressy(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2016
This is hard work and very creative...
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
ogorwyne:

No o. I still dey arrange.

hehehehe......
that's why...... I'll like to attend yours so as to know how your cake go be. maybe you'll make one wey no go even reach the attendees. grin
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nmeri17: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2016
Spells:
. ..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by francotorti(m): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2016
axishale:
grin grin
Na chop dem go chop dis one
No ooo...dem go put am for museum tongue
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by bams2999(m): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2016
wast of money
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by lexyclasy: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
One word for this cake, mine is awesome!
Akwa Ibom Man with Yoruba Woman who is well blended with the Ibibio attires welcome to the peoples paradise
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
cekhoe:
you mean the representation of the couple on the cake or the couple themselves?, as for the proposition of putting it in a museum, shey you go pay money enter museum to go look cake?

why not if not.. tongue museums fees aren't more than 1k dear, could even take you with me for sight seeing grin grin cool
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

why not if not.. tongue museums fees aren't more than 1k dear, could even take you with me for sight seeing grin grin cool
grin
Re: When The Bride Is A Cake Designer by Midekin(m): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
Omotolani had just 1M in his acct to plan for a wedding of 400 guests, he knew the money will never be enough, he got my link and called me, he explained his budget to me and I told him that I will plan d wedding for him and he will still have some cash with him after d wedding, we planned it, d wedding took place and it was a memorable wedding d caterers were too good with d menu, d decorator was so creative with d decoration, Dj made d old and young danced like never before, d MC carried everyone along. It was a classic wedding.
Tell me your budget and I will put a smile on your face. #weworkwithanybudget

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.