Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. (7118 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / FG Breaks-Off ASUU Negotiation, To Introduce Student Loans / ASUU Withdraw From Negotiation With Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. by wazzza: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2009
Fellow nigerian students lets keep our fingers cross thank God goverment has resume negotiation with ASUU, the strike will soon be over oshiomole would be there too.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 29, 2009
This govt is just not serious for my liking, yeah they want to start negotiating with ASUU, Is this there 1st time of negotiating?what about the one they agreed upon which is yet to be signed, until anything reasonable comes out of it,keep myself business.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. by delejames(m): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2009
yorke:

This govt is just not serious for my liking, yeah they want to start negotiating with ASUU, Is this there 1st time of negotiating?what about the one they agreed upon which is yet to be signed, until anything reasonable comes out of it,keep myself business.

Source please,
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 29, 2009
delejames:

Source please,
If you haven,t red today's dailies,i think you better do.go to www.nigeriamasterweb.com.
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. by Loonyy(m): 1:54am On Sep 30, 2009
Its true
Re: ASUU And Federal Government Resume Negotiation Today. by graciella(f): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2009
then according to radio nigeria today, after the meeting, prof. ukachukwu awuzie says that hes not aware of the meeting with the federal govt. abeg wetin dey happen to naija? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Spend N300bn On Education In Ghana Annually / The Bill Gates Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016- Apply / 13 Dead People That Are Still Making Millions In Their Graves (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.