Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. (1062 Views)

Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / CNN-ORC Poll: Donald Trump Leading Us Presidential Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by newbornmacho(m): 8:20am On Aug 21, 2016
This is the kind of news CNN, BBC and all the other haters wouldn't want you to see.

Trump is up among black voters from the low single digits to a whopping 13.6 percent.

National: LA TIMES/ USC DSYBREAK POLLS Latest polls place them at 44.2: 43.6 in favor of Trump.

Go Trump go.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216682&ved=0ahUKEwit-5Sg7tHOAhWFB8AKHSu2ArMQFghGMAs&usg=AFQjCNHsu7YU_EX5kTqAwe1nXCq9QxySxg&sig2=ZT_-ABJuc-1e32cxekr1bQ
Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Nice, the election is still open. Many are just waiting for trump to tone down his rhetorics and they would swing to his side

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by biggie73(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
There are polls, and there are polls. This is an unrecognised poll out of many reliable polls.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by newbornmacho(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2016
biggie73:
There are polls, and there are polls. This is an unrecognised poll out of many reliable polls.
Look closely mate; even this poll had Trump down at some point. It's a reputable poll... USC / LA times . Face it the race is wiiiiide open. 13.6 among blacks is more than even Ronald Reagan's 12 percent. I think this is some significant news. Question is why the liberal media continues to be shamelessly partisan... Muting every positive message about Trump and blowing out of proportion any slight mistake he makes.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by biggie73(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2016
newbornmacho:

Look closely mate; even this poll had Trump down at some point. It's a reputable poll... USC / LA times . Face it the race is wiiiiide open. 13.6 among blacks is more than even Ronald Reagan's 12 percent. I think this is some significant news. Question is why the liberal media continues to be shamelessly partisan... Muting every positive message about Trump and blowing out of proportion any slight mistake he makes.
...buddy, the poll result that count is that of Nov 8th. However cherry picking a poll of tens does not give you a proper understanding of events or simply denying reality...

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by biggie73(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2016
newbornmacho:

...buddy, the poll result that count is that of Nov 8th. However cherry picking a poll of tens does not give you a proper understanding of events or simply denying reality. Leading to 2012 presidential race, Mitten was leading in similar poll while ignoring other relevant polls you ignored. The rest is now history. Just chill...

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by NOC1(m): 8:54am On Aug 21, 2016
I know after that shake-up in Trumps campaign, his sorry statements and a visit to those flooded regions Trump will bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by newbornmacho(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2016
biggie73:
...buddy, the poll result that count is that of Nov 8th. However cherry picking a poll of tens does not give you a proper understanding of events or simply denying reality...
I wonder if all the clintonians that kept ramming poll numbers down our throats this last month will like what you are saying. We kept telling them to wait for November 8th but they refused. Now they suddenly want to wait for November 8.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by biggie73(m): 9:00am On Aug 21, 2016
newbornmacho:

I wonder if all the clintonians that kept ramming poll numbers down our throats this last month will like what you are saying. We kept telling them to wait for November 8th but they refused. Now they suddenly want to wait for November 8.
...there are more than 10 reliable polls in US, you are citing one unreliable poll which amount to 1/10+. I hate arguing that is why I wrote you should just chill till Nov 8th...end of comment.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Abraham4christ(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2016
Whatever happens Clinton is winning...Quote me in the future.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by lekkie073(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2016
their palava....not mine
Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:
Wishful thinking.

Here are the latest polls from the US.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-lat6est-polls-james-barrett
The swing states polls are the ones that matters and Hillary is killing the Xenophobic Racist in all those states. I am waiting to cast my vote for Hillary and so is my entire family here in Chicago and other cities. PTramp will lose in a landslide worse than the one suffered by Barry Goldwater in 1964.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by newbornmacho(m): 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:
Wishful thinking.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett
My point is more salient than obvious.: what we're force fed is that Trump is irretrievably sunk. This type of of poll in refuting that reveals that there is good Trump news being hidden away by the left's co-MEDIAns. Who knows what more they aren't telling us.
Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:
Wishful thinking.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5361/can-trump-beat-hillary-here-are-latest-polls-james-barrett
We go by electoral votes according to States population and there's no way Mr Bigot will get 270 electoral votes in a diverse country like US. He has insulted every demographics in US except white men. At best, he would get 1% of Black votes, 15% of Latinos, 25% of Asian American votes and 5% of Muslim American votes and 35% of women votes. How is he going to win with that horrible numbers. John McCain and Mitt Romney did better than that in 2008 and 2012 and they still lost in a landslide to Obama. Tramp is hallucinating if he think he will get to the Oval Office. The Republican Senator in my State (Illinois) Mark Kirk running for reelection disavowed Tramp because Tramp is toxic. Almost half of Republican office holders here are running away from him like Ebola. He has no chance to win and he knows that too. The guy is a Racist and a demagogue and majority of Americans don't want him. He's a National Nightmare that will go away on November 9. Then he can go back to conning and scamming like his failed and unaccredited Tramp University.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 4:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
newbornmacho:

My point is more salient than obvious.: what we're force fed is that Trump is irretrievably sunk. This type of of poll in refuting that reveals that there is good Trump news being hidden away by the left's co-MEDIAns. Who knows what more they aren't telling us.

He is irretrievably sunk.

Infact, I will e-bet you that Trump will suffer the greatest landslide loss in US history.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 4:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
We go by electoral votes according to dtated population and there's no way Mr Bigot will get 270 electoral votes in a diverse country like US. He has insulted every demographics in US except white men. At best, he would get 1% og Black votes, 15% of Latinos, 25% of Asian American votes and 5% of Muslim American votes and 35% of women votes. How is he going to win with that horrible numbers. John McCain and Mitt Romney did better than that in 2008 and 2012 and they still lost in a landslide to Obama. Tramp is hallucinating if he think he will get to the Oval Office.

Exactly.
Let the Trumpers keep deluding themselves. Packing halls full of rednecks Texas and other Bible belt states does not an election win.

Trump needs not only to win all the red States that Romney won 4 yrs ago, but also needs to pull an additional 3 blue States to in a winning position.

Right now, he is still far from winning key Republican States, talkless of stealing 3 states from the Democrats.

Republicans are finished as far presidential voting demographics are concerned.

You need women, blacks, Hispanics , college educated young and a few white men to win a US presidential election.

Donald Trump has neither of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

He is irretrievably sunk.

Infact, I will e-bet you that Trump will suffer the greatest landslide loss in US history.
You are 100 % right. Thats why Mr Racist is changing is campaign leadership. He fired Paul mannafort and brought in Steve Bannon of Breibart News who is alt right wing racist like himself to be his campaign CEO. Americans don't like defective products and he's very defective. Lemon Law of America will catch up to him on November 8.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

Exactly.
Let the Trumpers keep deluding themselves. Packing halls full of rednecks Texas and other Bible belt states does not an election win.

Trump needs not only to win all the red States that Romney won 4 yrs ago, but also needs to pull an additional 3 blue States to in a winning position.

Right now, he is still far from winning key Republican States, talkless of stealing 3 states from the Democrats.

You need women, blacks, Hispanics , college educated young and a few white men to win a US presidential election.

You are a good analyst of American politics. The way demographics is changing here, it would be hard for a Republican to win the White House unless they tone down their divisive rhetorics. In less than 40 years, America will be a Minority Majority country. His supporters are mainly people that have inbred hatred of Blacks and Latinos and Muslims and Foreigners.Wonder how a sane Black Man or Nigerian will like the guy that hates people that looks like you and I. He's a Nativist.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by peterphd(m): 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

Exactly.

Right now, he is still far from winning key Republican

States, talkless of stealing 3 states from the Democrats.

Do you think Hillary will do better job than trump?
Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by deeoh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
why am i having this hunch that trump might be a good product sold wrong! politicians hardly use statistics during their campaign. they dwell on superficial issues and make it look serious and burlesque the real issues like they mean nothing. rape is on the high in USA that is statistics! a high % of it committed by Mexican, mostly the illegal immigrant..americans are not alien to terrorism a large chunk of it are perpetrated by Arab-muslim aliens that also is statistics!
trump was bold enough to talk about this things. what exactly is hillary campaigning about apart from being a women and promising american hopes. what hopes? she had spend almost $68m while trump expenses is only around 14m..that's enough for the media to hate you, once they hate you, you'll always be taken out of context; nothing you said would be right.
Trump approach might not be appropriate but can hillary please provide an alternatives rather than picking on the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
peterphd:

Do you think Hillary will do better job than trump?

A million times.

Trump is only good in bragging about himself.

Contrary to what you have heard, Trump has a horrible record of managing his businesses.
His businesses, for many decades, have been enmeshed in bankruptcies, lawsuits, and Debt.

The man is full of nothing but hot air.

It is unthinkable to entrust the power of the United States to that unstable, psychopathic narcissist.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
newbornmacho:
This is the kind of news CNN, BBC and all the other haters wouldn't want you to see.

Trump is up among black voters from the low single digits to a whopping 13.6 percent.

National: LA TIMES/ USC DSYBREAK POLLS Latest polls place them at 44.2: 43.6 in favor of Trump.

Go Trump go.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/216682&ved=0ahUKEwit-5Sg7tHOAhWFB8AKHSu2ArMQFghGMAs&usg=AFQjCNHsu7YU_EX5kTqAwe1nXCq9QxySxg&sig2=ZT_-ABJuc-1e32cxekr1bQ

This is so laughable.

As of today , Trump has the support of only 2℅, I repeat, 2℅ of black voters, even worse than Romney, who got only 6℅ support of black votes.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by newbornmacho(m): 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

This is so laughable.

As of today , Trump has the support of only 2℅, I repeat, 2℅ of black voters, even worse than Romney, who got only 6℅ support of black votes.

I guess it's a matter of whose poll you believe. The poll I cited certainly suggests otherwise.
Besides that, you are missing the larger point : this is the first time in weeks that Trump has been reported to be ahead of Clinton by any poll. There is a Trump rebound going on, and only time will tell how far he can go.
Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
newbornmacho:

I guess it's a matter of whose poll you believe. The poll I cried certainly suggests otherwise.

You didn't cite any poll sir.
You cited an article in an Israeli newspaper website.

1 Like

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by newbornmacho(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

You didn't cite any poll sir.
You cited an article in an Israeli newspaper website.
But I did. I cited a USC- university of Southern California -/LA times poll. Which by the way was also referenced in the article you cited from the daily wire... Didn't you read through it before posting? Many other news sites are reporting this poll because of its significance : it marks a Trump REBOUND.
Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by Lucasbalo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

A million times.

Contrary to what you have heard, Trump has a horrible record of managing his businesses.
His businesses, for many decades, have been enmeshed in bankruptcies, lawsuits, and Debt.

It is unthinkable to entrust the power of the United States to that unstable, psychopathic narcissist.

Exactly, Tramp is a self promoter and a narcissist. That's why he wouldn't release his taxes. It will show that he's not as rich as he claims. He is not as charitable either. No major Presidential candidate in recent history decline releasing their tax information. Hillary and Bill just released their tax information with 10% of their money going to charity. The Bigoted one is a defective product and according to the Lemon Law here, americans don't buy defective products. He has no coherent plan to elevate America. His only plan is to build a wall in the southern border and yell about banning Muslims. That will get him support from the bigoted people but rational Americans wants more for their country.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by peterphd(m): 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

A million times.

I'm tempted to say you dislike trump simply because narcissistic and loud. However, I think he's the lesser evil when one is confronted with the choice of trump and Hillary. For all the hot air you say he's full of, I think he actually has the gall to mention the things wrong with America i.e political correctness to a fault, the pervading victim mentality the seems to be the norm and what not. Hillary, the media's 'go grrrl' and face of nauseating feminism was let off the hook for criminal offences last month. I'm of the opinion that a narcissist with chutzpah is what is needed instead of a candidate that only supports the victim mentality and political correctness that has reached scary levels since Obama.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by plaetton: 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
peterphd:

I'm tempted to say you dislike trump simply because narcissistic and loud. However, I think he's the lesser evil when one is confronted with the choice of trump and Hillary. For all the hot air you say he's full of, I think he actually has the gall to mention the things wrong with America i.e political correctness to a fault, the pervading victim mentality the seems to be the norm and what not. Hillary, the media's 'go grrrl' and face of nauseating feminism was let off the hook for criminal offences last month. I'm of the opinion that a narcissist with chutzpah is what is needed instead of a candidate that only supports the victim mentality and political correctness that has reached scary levels since Obama.
They are not contesting for who should be the President of a social club, but for the most powerful office in the world.
Clinton is over qualified for that office. She has a resume that clearly shows that.

Trump, as aside from my not liking him , is such an unstable character that the CIA and the NSA expressed fears about entrusting state secrets to such an unstable character.

Look back at Trump's businesses. All you see are webs of tangled Debts, lawsuits, failures and bankruptcies.

Sure, just like Nigeria, anyone can point at numerous national problems or issues, but it takes a sane, honest and broad mind to confront them.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by peterphd(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
plaetton:

They are not contesting for who should be the President of a social club, but for the most powerful office in the world.
Clinton is over qualified for that office. She has a resume that clearly shows that.

Trump, as aside from my not liking him , is such an unstable character that the CIA and the NSA expressed fears about entrusting state secrets to such an unstable character.

Look back at Trump's businesses. All you see are webs of tangled Debts, lawsuits, failures and bankruptcies.

Sure, just like Nigeria, anyone can point at numerous national problems or issues, but it takes a sane, honest and broad mind to confront them.
Isn't it ironic that the offences Hillary got away with are in connection with state secrets? Everyone has failures just as Hillary shares some blame for the 2012 benghazi attacks. On sanity and health, guess which presidential candidate's medical records and healthy issues have been shrouded in secrecy

2 Likes

Re: Trump Leads Clinton In Latest Poll After A Month Of Trailing. by ValerianSteel(m): 12:50am On Aug 22, 2016
LA Times has a biased polling.Even when she polled ahead of Darth Vader by 10points on Fox poll and 10 points in every other national poll after the convention LA Times poll was at 1point lead over Destructive one.

Here are the current polls,don't be fooled.You can see the dates of the polls from August till now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nuclear Test: South Korea Threatens To 'annihilate' North Korea / Who Is Watching CNN At The Moment? Kerry Is Presently Scolding Isreal / Iranian Official Drops Bombshell:Obama Secretly Gave Citizenship To 2500 Iranian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.