Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos (60789 Views)

Boy In Gombe Constructs NNPC Fuel Tanker Model With Local Materials (Photos) / See The Keke That Was Produced By A Boy In Aba(photod) / Man Builds An Aeroplane Model In Anambra State Using Scrap Materials. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is just yard art folks sad

Some of you guys are super desperate.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Omotayor123:
What is the essence If it can't fly Building body without engine is a waste of time!
. But you must start from somewhere. That is how China started and today they're one of the world greatest in technology.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by LAUWALI222(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
dainformant:
nice one
Really talented i hope government will encourage him so that he can do more
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Larry2003: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
lookmangiw:
donate helicopter without propeller to the Navy. what that meant to be some sort of joke?
Donate helicopter to navy and build ship for airforce grin
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by LAUWALI222(m): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
nurez305:
I will rather build a motor with plank and borris as a tyre which will move when somebody push me than producing this useless statue that can fly at all

Wasted energy and resources shocked
The journey of a thousand miles begin with a step.That how china started and now they are the best in technology Of the world
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by emmykk(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
echo2:
Can it fly If it can't then it's trash

brow make them give you one gala and lacassara in my name abeg.

1 Like

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by orimsamsam(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
pippimp:

Nigerians; Celebrating mediocrity since independence.
and wht mediocrity here

1 Like

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by pippimp(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
orimsamsam:
and wht mediocrity here

Calling that a helicopter instead of what it is. A sculptor.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by YINKS89(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
DIS IS CALL REAL TALENT.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by evilmontana(m): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
If say e fit even start no fly i go clap for am..i been build stuffswhen i d secondary school.but who e epp?
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Chaii!,
am I lying before? I am stating the truth
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
iconize:

Recognise who?

Heck, he's a welder and there are many welders in Nigeria - so why does he need special recognition?
Lol true but a heartless comment.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by sweetilicious(f): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
echo2:
S
You are d only sensible girl jare....I sight u
I see you too.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by smartec: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Am tired of seeing all this trash that can't fly.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by MadCow1: 3:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
echo2:

grin

That's how Niggas were talking shiit about that submarine car contraption one Lunatic built in Lagos.

Well... That shiit never drove, looked like something a Yaba left escapee built and is currently defacing a street in Lagos (last time I saw it was at computer village ikeja)..

This Nigga should be enrolled in technical school to study metal works and panel beating. He has skills that can surely be improved on.. But he is not helicopter builder.

2 Likes

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by colbankz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
see BEEF...some f**kin,dumb,ignorant 8taz ar xtil against d progress of dia fellow country man
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by gab221: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
ok
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by colbankz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
smartec:
Am tired of seeing all this trash that can't fly.
i knw d reason y u 8in cuz datz wat u ar born 2 do
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by taurustm(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
Really, we should stop our condemning attitudes. This contempts is quite not good for the growth of the society.

A secondary school student at such extent, there's no other words needed to be heard than that of praises. "well done". Even if it's unable to fly, I'm pretty sure the design isn't easy.

Kudos to him, I appreciate your courage sir.

1 Like

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by papiwyte(m): 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dat a nice one from lgala kingdom... I rep IGALA
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by seangy4konji: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Let him use it to carry his family first to a party.

Rubbish.

Ordinary secondary students build webcams,radios and lots for export in Japan and china.

This is crap.

1 Like

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Stanbeto: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lobatan
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Analorgue(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
echo2:
and this post got over 150 likes? so what happens if he is given adequate nurturing and he ends up building some hybrid beast with real value. still trash??.. and we keep blaming the government for everything when we are the sole cause of our problems, the government didn't vote itself in....

1 Like

Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by solymatt: 5:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Don't give up my brother
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by horrmorr(m): 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Can it fly
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Atake14(m): 6:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
sum nairalanders jst dnt knw hw to appreciat talent. dey b lik nig govt... shey d plane dat flys na only one man dey make built am.. d boy built 1 its a shame if one of u cant make did tin fly
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by KevMitnick: 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Can it achieve lift? NO? then Bleep it. Please let's stop celebrating nonsense. It's obvious that he is thinking ahead and in the right direction. What he needs is sponsorship to go study design and fabrication.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by henryadex(m): 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
enough of nigerians building this or that, common touch light, pencil and eraser we can't make for a commercial market PLEASE STOP EXPOSING OUR STUPIDITY TO THE WORLD
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by ruke84(m): 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Art work
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by ojnnaco(m): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
sharp student.. u will go places
Do you mean he will trek to Places
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Very mediocre.
Re: 5-Seater Helicopter Built By A Boy In Kogi With Local Materials. Photos by richard870(m): 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Whats the purpose of building something you know wont work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Zebra In Kenya At The Maasai Mara Reserve (Photos) / Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) / Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.