Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Benefits Of A Business Plan For A Startup/sme - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Benefits Of A Business Plan For A Startup/sme (493 Views)

How To Reward Your Employee As A Startup / What Certification's Are Important For A Business Administration Graduate / The Benefits Of Working For Yourself (self- Employed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Benefits Of A Business Plan For A Startup/sme by iden: 9:41am On Aug 21, 2016
So you have a great product, platform or business that you’re stoked to start up. It can be an exciting and thrilling opportunity to get your own company up and running, but it’s also filled with stress and anxiety — that road can be full of obstacles and a lot of confusion.

Well, first things first: Have you done your business plan yet?

It sounds trite, but the business plan is really the roadmap to success. When done correctly and thoroughly, that document can not only put you on track to proper growth and healthy strategies, but it can also be the perfect way to introduce your company to potential investors.

Investors see thousands of business plans each year, even in this down market. Apart from a referral from a trusted source, the business plan is the only basis they have for deciding whether or not to invite an entrepreneur to their offices for an initial meeting.

The business plan will clarify your business idea and define your long-term objectives. It provides a blueprint for running the business and a series of benchmarks to check your progress against. It is also vital for convincing your bank - and possibly key customers and suppliers - to support you.

F[b]or expert Help in developing your business call the businessplan Writers & Consultants on 07031517266 or info@smeadvisersng.com[/b]
Re: The Benefits Of A Business Plan For A Startup/sme by anngrant: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Launching my own real estate project, I personally cooperated with the professional business planners from ogscapital company. They helped me prepare a great business plan for my real estate startup. To start with, I recommend you to read this article - https://www.ogscapital.com/article/real-estate-business-plan . ​
Re: The Benefits Of A Business Plan For A Startup/sme by Zonto231(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Bro,can u write a marketing plan for kitchen cabinet,household and office furnitures for me.pls ow muc ll it cost me

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Your Pay As A Salary Earner? / Engineering,drafting&designs With Autocad,revits And Archicad / Portharcourt Hotel Allegedly Suspends Male Staff Over Homosexuality Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.