Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

The Dangers Of Self-medication And Treatment [part 1] - Doctorsoffice.ng - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Dangers Of Self-medication And Treatment [part 1] - Doctorsoffice.ng (478 Views)

The Dangers Of Microwave Oven In Your Home / Please Stop Self Medication, See serious Side Effects / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dangers Of Self-medication And Treatment [part 1] - Doctorsoffice.ng by DoctorsOfficeNg: 11:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Let’s face it. We’ve all done it one time or the other. You know what I’m talking about. That time you took septrin because you had one cough that wouldn’t go away or the time you took antimalarials because you had a fever. That’s right, I’m talking about self-medication.
You might be saying “Yeah, so what? I’ve been doing it and it has been working just fine. What’s the big deal?”
Self-medication is a HUGE problem and because it is so rampant in our society, It is OUR huge problem.
Before I tell you why it’s such a problem, let’s get started on the discussion.

This would be done in coming posts.

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : For more Medical/ Health advice and clarification, feel free to anonymously chat a verified Medical Doctor / Health professionals 24/7 on DoctorsOffice.Ng and get responses in under 20 minutes. Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
its SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE

(1) (Reply)

How My Itching Ball Sacs Go Away. Reply To Rachie83? / Do You Know Erectile Dysfunction Causes Impotence? / Army Offers Free Medical Service In Operation Crocodile Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.