Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (10954 Views)

Why We Want Yahweh To Make An Amputee Limb Grow (a Counter Thread) / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
So I am finally ready for naijadeyhia's challenge. He claimed he raised a dead person back to life, prayed for a HIV positive person over the phone and the person's HIV status changed to negative through his prayers. He claims he has the ability to heal mad people and challenged me to bring an amputee for him to heal by restoring the amputees limbs back. I wanted to bring my friend who is HIV positive but he declined. My other friend whose 6 years old child has one of his arm amputated also refused to participate but luckily I got someone in Lagos who is an amputee that is willing to participate in the experiment. He is a Christain and he is very willing to participate.

Before we do this I want me and naijadeyhia to make an open pledge before everybody here. I will not accept any failure from his side. He brought the challenge so if it fails he must pay for it. I KNOW that the experiment will fail and I will not take any excuse of God failing because of one reason or the other. Naijadeyhia himself said he knows what he is doing when some christian tried to caution him on another thread.

Christains have come here challenging atheist but when the challenge fails as expected they come up with their usual excuses for why their God didn't act. Here is an example of such a challenge that was posed by a christian here on Nairaland some years ago that failed .It even resulted in his fellow christians mocking him.

https://www.nairaland.com/445085/chalenge-huxleykay-17ogaga4luv-other-atheists

As I already mentioned I will not accept any failure from his side and I also don't expect him to accept any failure from my side either. So we will make pledge. If he agrees to the pledge then we can proceed.

I can not leave Abuja and go to Lagos meet failure and accept the usual flimsy excuses. No I will not accept that. He on his part will not become and atheist If the experiment fails, I don't even want him to become one. He will just give the normal excuse christains always give and continue is his christian bubble.It won't stop him from claiming that he brought back a dead person back to life. So because of that I have resolved that both of us will pay a price if any of us fails. I am stating it very cleary and boldly that he will never be able to heal the amputee that I will bring by restoring his amputated limbs. I am willing to lay down my life on that. It will never happen. His God can never do it. It must fail. That is my position. He should come forward and state his own position.

If he fails to restore the limbs of the amputee he will pay me five hundred thousand naira (500,000 naira).

On my own part I have pledged to pay him 500,000 naira if he restores the limbs of the amputee and to become and evangelical christian for life.

It's time people start paying for all the lies they spew. He brought the challenge and he must pay for it if it fails. If it works I also must pay for it. So naijadeyhia accept the pledge and I will tell you when I'll come for the challenge.

Hahn, hopefulLandlord ,kevoh, Teempakguy.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 12:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
FTC land bought.. The limb must grow back o..lol
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hahn(m): 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
All I see is N500,000 cheesy

Can I get a loan? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by FearGodAndLive: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bro, you know under close observation, miracles don't occur? grin

On a serious note, I hope this works. At least for the sake of the amputee. Can't imagine jerking off with one hand. cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by FearGodAndLive: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
hahn:
All I see is N500,000 cheesy

Can I get a loan? tongue
I swear. At least, it will grow profit. cheesy
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
O boy, dis thing go sweet die :p:p
This is the rare and golden opportunity we've all been waiting for.

A real challenge with two trustees.

Cc
ralphmontella ValentineMary Joshuabase platteon Reygenus johnydon22 wirinet prOton Kay17 JackBizzle Tufanja Urahara Logicbwoy

chai, una don plenty grin

4 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by boldx(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Our God is not a kalo-kalo God. You dont dictate to God when to heal. It is at his discretion. Human beings do not possess the power to heal. Will you jump into the lion's den and claim Psalm 91. E no go work o!

5 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hahn(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

I swear. At least, it will grow profit. cheesy

I swear. I know that naijadeyhia will win. He has the holy ghost and Jehovah performs miracles. These atheists will finally shut up. smiley

After naijadeyhia collects the money, na to trace am collect the 500k for him hand. We can split 50/50, what do you say? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by FearGodAndLive: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
boldx:
Our God is not a kalo-kalo God. You dont dictate to God when to heal. It is at his discretion. Human beings do not possess the power to heal. Will you jump into the lion's den and claim Psalm 91. E no go work o!
Oh ye of little faith....

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
SirWere:
O boy, dis thing go sweet die :p:p
This is the rare and golden opportunity we've all been waiting for.

A real challenge with two trustees.

Cc
ralphmontella ValentineMary Joshuabase platteon Reygenus johnydon22 wirinet prOton Kay17 JackBizzle Tufanja Urahara Logicbwoy

chai, una don plenty grin
e go sweet like freshly prepared egusi soup..
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
hahn:

I swear. I know that naijadeyhia will win. He has the holy ghost and Jehovah performs miracles. These atheists will finally shut up. smiley

After naijadeyhia collects the money, na to trace am collect the 500k for him hand. We can split 50/50, what do you say? tongue

hahaha bad guy
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
boldx:
bt u dictate for him during crusade and it happens...hahaha..
#delusion at its peak

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
This should be interesting
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by kevoh(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:
My other friend whose 6 years old child has one of his arm amputated also refused to participate
I knew the parent will disagree to this. My fears confirmed.

@dalaman
Great looking forward to this smiley Any plans to have 2 or 3 NL atheists resident in Lagos as witnesses?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:
So I am finally ready for naijadeyhia's challenge. He claimed he raised a dead person back to life, prayed for a HIV positive person over the phone and the person's HIV status changed to negative through his prayers. He claims he has the ability to heal mad people and challenged me to bring an amputee for him to heal by restoring the amputees limbs back. I wanted to bring my friend who is HIV positive but he declined. My other friend whose 6 years old child has one of his arm amputated also refused to participate but luckily I got someone in Lagos who is an amputee that is willing to participate in the experiment. He is a Christain and he is very willing to participate.

Before we do this I want me and naijadeyhia to make an open pledge before everybody here. I will not accept any failure from his side. He brought the challenge so if it fails he must pay for it. I KNOW that the experiment will fail and I will not take any excuse of God failing because of one reason or the other. Naijadeyhia himself said he knows what he is doing when some christian tried to caution him on another thread.

Christains have come here challenging atheist but when the challenge fails as expected they come up with their usual excuses for why their God didn't act. Here is an example of such a challenge that was posed by a christian here on Nairaland some years ago that failed .It even resulted in his fellow christians mocking him.

https://www.nairaland.com/445085/chalenge-huxleykay-17ogaga4luv-other-atheists

As I already mentioned I will not accept any failure from his side and I also don't expect him to accept any failure from my side either. So we will make pledge. If he agrees to the pledge then we can proceed.

I can not leave Abuja and go to Lagos meet failure and accept the usual flimsy excuses. No I will not accept that. He on his part will not become and atheist If the experiment fails, I don't even want him to become one. He will just give the normal excuse christains always give and continue is his christian bubble.It won't stop him from claiming that he brought back a dead person back to life. So because of that I have resolved that both of us will pay a price if any of us fails. I am stating it very cleary and boldly that he will never be able to heal the amputee that I will bring by restoring his amputated limbs. I am willing to lay down my life on that. It will never happen. His God can never do it. It must fail. That is my position. He should come forward and state his own position.

If he fails to restore the limbs of the amputee he will pay me five hundred thousand naira (500,000 naira).

On my own part I have pledged to pay him 500,000 naira if he restores the limbs of the amputee and to become and evangelical christian for life.

It's time people start paying for all the lies they spew. He brought the challenge and he must pay for it if it fails. If it works I also must pay for it. So naijadeyhia accept the pledge and I will tell you when I'll come for the challenge.

Hahn, hopefulLandlord ,kevoh, Teempakguy.

[b]Shocker !!! shocked shocked shocked

I saw this coming lol

Remember i offered to foot the bill for this your quest so no expenses on your part? I also offered to pay for your hotel accomodation and even your flight ticket? Hopefullandlord can even attest to that or should i pull up the thread?

I asked for the details of those coming so i would make the arrangements at no cost from you so why are you trying to dodge this by throwing up a wall of deceptive defense?

You cannot offer me 500k as my offer is free and it still stands with all expenses paid. But if you are asking for payment to prove your doubt then you are a deceptive person and a bonafide liar.

Paying you is not the problem but you are looking for a way out and i will not give it to you. I have given you an all expenses paid offer and to me that is way weightier than your measly 500k. If you need financial boost just come out straight and say so and not use this grand opportunity to deceive.

The only request i made from you was that you get me details of these individuals as well as a notarized letter stating their consent as i do not want to be accused of something i never did e.g kidnapping

Your post today is pitiful[/b]

cc kingebukasblog, winner01 , felixomor These guys never cease to amaze

7 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
kevoh:

I knew the parent will agree to this. My fears confirmed.

@dalaman
Great looking forward to this smiley Any plans to have 2 or 3 NL atheists resident in Lagos as witnesses?

It will be open to everybody that wants to attend. I will prefer it that way. Everybody that wants to come and see should come. My own is that he must accept and pledge to pay 500k naira if it fails on his side. If it works I must give him 500k naira.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

It will be open to everybody that wants to attend. I will prefer it that way. Everybody that wants to come and see should come. My own is that he must accept and pledge to pay 500k naira if it fails on his side. If it works I must give him 500k naira.

Your 500k is not required dalaman...quit stalling. This is an all expenses paid experience... What beats that?

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
boldx:

Where is any of the rubbish you typed written inside the bible?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

Where is any of the rubbish you typed written inside the bible?

You opened this thread for me so face me. Ignore the rest

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hahn(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I saw this coming lol

Remember i offered to foot the bill for this your quest so no expenses on your part? I also offered to pay for your hotel accomodation and even your flight ticket? Hopefullandlord can even attest to that or should i pull up the thread?

I asked for the details of those coming so i would make the arrangements at no cost from you so why are you trying to dodge this by throwing up a wall of deceptive defense?

You cannot offer me 500k as my offer is free and it still stands with all expenses paid. But if you are asking for payment to prove your doubt then you are a deceptive person and a bonafide liar.

Paying you is not the problem but you are looking for a way out and i will not give it to you. I have given you an all expenses paid offer and to me that is way weightier than your measly 500k. [size=20pt]If you need financial boost just come out straight and say so[/size] and not use this grand opportunity to deceive.

The only request i made from you was that you get me details of these individuals as well as a notarized letter stating their consent as i do not want to be accused of something i never did e.g kidnapping

I need financial boost grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Mekanus(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
This gonna be interesting

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I saw this coming lol

Paying you is not the problem but you are looking for a way out and i will not give it to you. I have given you an all expenses paid offer and to me that is way weightier than your measly 500k. If you need financial boost just come out straight and say so and not use this grand opportunity to deceive.

I don't want your money. I can find my way to lagos. I will transport myself. My own is that if the experiment fails I will not accept any of the shamless excuse you guys throw around. If it works I will have to become a christian at least. If it fails which I know it must it won't make you become an atheist. I won't waste my time on such an experiment that I know will fail and recieve words of mouth as excuses. If it fails you must pay. You must pay for your lies. That's my position. I don't want to come and waste my time. I know it will never work and as such you will have to pay for it if it fails. If it fails as I know it will. It will not stop you from being a christian. But I want you to know not to challenged people over nonsensical stuffs. That's why I insist that if it fails you must pay. If you are so sure of yourself just accept the pledge and let's get this thing over with pls.

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dalaman will you deny i already first offered you an all expenses paid experience? From flight to hotel to duration of stay all covering as many as you wish to bring for this experience?

The thread is still there so try and deny it. You come here and throw up a red herring and talking tough. My offer would cost you zero...not even T fare...not even the 500k you are offering... what offer beats the one i gave you first?

It seems you are trying to chicken out because you know a true believer would not accept to be paid for anything as that would be falsehood.

I am not surprised you are this deceptive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by winner01(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
Serious something undecided

But dalaman, why not have a little faith?

Miracles have convinced several people in the past and are still doing so.

Most of the people Jesus healed in the Bible had faith. They were not necessarily believers.

Just be at ease with yourself and stop being adamant that God is powerless.

Naijadeyhia himself has no power of his own, but the power of God. God has used him mightily in the life of others before, God can use him yet again.

Just have a little faith, will ya undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
it took you almost 1 month to come up with this red herring when i have not even added or subtracted from what i said in the very first thread. Shows how crooked you are.

You promised rain and thunder on that thread and now want to shift position? I am not having it. You chose the kind of miracle and the date and not me and i even threw in the all expenses paid for good measure and only asked for a notarized approval and here you are being crooked.

I believe hopefullandlord already opened a thread for this and has been counting the days... it should be 47 or so days remaining from your chosen 60 days.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Your 500k is not required dalaman...quit stalling. This is an all expenses paid experience... What beats that?

I don't want to come and waste my time. I have already made bold my claims. You will never be able to restore the arms of an amputee in the name of what ever God you claim you worship. You will never be able to do it. That is my position and I will not want to come and waste my time over something that I already know the outcome. It will fail. As once it does I will not accept what ever you say. I am so sure of myself that I am.openly pledging 500k. I will come with other atheist here that have indicated interest. We will come as a group. If you are so sure of yourself just state your position the way I have stated mine. Accept the pledge and let's get thing done .
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

Are you introducing a new condition with this 500 K? If you go ahead with it, both of you should deposit this money now with a joint bank account or a trusted Nairalander ( very trusted). The last man standing can take it afterwards.

Naijadeyhia confidently gave you the date and time. Am sure He is not shaking.

Don't forget a video documentary.

When is the big day?

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
Muafrika2:

Are you introducing a new condition with this 500 K? If you go ahead with it, both of you should deposit this money now with a joint bank account or a trusted Nairalander ( very trusted). The last man standing can take it afterwards.

Naijadeyhia confidently gave you the date and time. Am sure He is not shaking.

Don't forget a video documentary.

When is the big day?

He chose date and time not me. All i did was ask for a simple letter from the participants confirming knowledge and approval and have it notarized. He is here shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:
Dalaman will you deny i already first offered you an all expenses paid experience? From flight to hotel to duration of stay all covering as many as you wish to bring for this experience?

The thread is still there so try and deny it. You come here and throw up a red herring and talking tough. My offer would cost you zero...not even T fare...not even the 500k you are offering... what offer beats the one i gave you first?

It seems you are trying to chicken out because you know a true believer would not accept to be paid for anything as that would be falsehood.

I am not surprised you are this deceptive

I've told you. I know that you won't be able to do anything. We will just go there and you will waste our time. You won't be able to do anything. And I will not accept any failure from your side. If you agree that you will pay me for wasting my time then I'll come. I will not accept any failure from you. I will be in Lagos within the week for a job assignment.

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

I don't want to come and waste my time. I have already made bold my claims. You will never be able to restore the arms of an amputee in the name of what ever God you claim you worship. You will never be able to do it. That is my position and I will not want to come and waste my time over something that I already know the outcome. It will fail. As once it does I will not accept what ever you say. I am so sure of myself that I am.openly pledging 500k. I will come with other atheist here that have indicated interest. We will come as a group. If you are so sure of yourself just state your position the way I have stated mine. Accept the pledge and let's get thing done .

If you say i will never be able to do it then why do you want to come then? Is there something in you that seems to believe it would be possible? You are so focused on this 500k and not your claim that IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. If you are so confident that it will never happen then PROVE IT BY COMING!

You threw the challenge and not me so you have to damn all else and make sure you prove me wrong. Can 500k buy your belief?

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

I've told you. I know that you won't be able to do anything. We will just go there and you will waste our time. You won't be able to do anything. And I will not accept any failure from your side. If you agree that you will pay me for wasting my time then I'll come. I will not accept any failure from you. I will be in Lagos within the week for a job assignment.

I have already promised to pay you by making it an all expenses paid trip. By the way your company assignment is bringing you here so consider this a bonus

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If you need financial boost just come out straight and say so
Ah.
Me I need oo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? / Who Is Going To Heaven? / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.