Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (10952 Views)

Why We Want Yahweh To Make An Amputee Limb Grow (a Counter Thread) / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Rilwayne001: 4:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/445085/chalenge-huxleykay-17ogaga4luv-other-atheists

^^referring to this, I expected a more concrete challenge. Anybody can come on the Internet to say anything. You demanded for a concrete prove and naijadeyhia' is going to give it to you, but because you are scared of seeing it, you are looking for an escape route.

Please don't ever say miracles are false, because you don't even want to see it happen.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
efismikoko:

Dalaman please now remove the money issue am an atheist too I just want to see something supernatural he will foot your bills
Please let this take place abeg
Dalaman you've done the hard part by getting a willing 'Guinea pig'- for want of a better word. Leave this 500k thing abeg. There's more to be gained e.g. exposing Christianity for the fraud it is.
Frankly, you seem unserious about this. But if you are, then do this for the community.

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman...if u wont accpt naijadeyhia 's proposal...lets end this thread its no longer useful
naijadeyhia..if u cant deposit compensation as he said...lets end this thread...
No need to drag this issue like kids...
Its as simple as that
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

I am not mocking you. I am just telling you the truth. You can't just insult my intelligence for nothing. If you are so sure of yourself then make the pledge already. You will convert not only me but many other atheist that will come along with me. Seems you are afraid and wanna run away.

Go to the hospital close to you are bring back to life another dead person since that has now become your new enterprise.

To muck about means to fool around and not that you are mocking me...correct your "intelligence"

Rilwayne001 surprisingly has told you the raw truth and there is nothing i can add to it or take away from it.

Is 500k worth more than your Atheistic quest and the Atheist community you represent? Does Atheism not matter to you at all?

I repeat, when you are ready to stop mucking about then let me know, you still have 45 or so days.

Bye
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefulLandlord: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dalaman, I understand your position, the need to stake something but its obvious Naijadeyhia wouldn't consent to this

you need to realise however that "time" can never be paid for fully, we all lose time one day or the other although time can NEVER be wasted in the strictest sense of the work

I get the feeling (just a feeling and a Personal one at that) Naijadeyhia doesn't want this arrangement to happen, you're giving him an excuse to cancel it

Pls, I enjoin you to do this, make this work, don't let this be an anticlimax

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naijadeyhia U are actually the Coward here! U are a big disgrace!! @Rilwayne001 Ordinary Sense U don't have!! And that a shame!
dalaman has agreed to take on the challenge but this time he made it more interesting By saying
Naijadeyhia should deposits 500k to his account why? Because
1. Naijadeyhia won't Change his believe in Jesus he would just mk up some excuse to why it didn't work.
2. His time would be wasted
3. Of course it's cause of the money why? Because he don't wanna loose! Anything

But what if it works?
1. Dalaman would experience first hand miracle of limb growing! He has no excuse to still remain an atheist
2. Most atheist one this forum will also watch the video thereby more convert to Christianity
3. Atheist won't have the guts to argue on this forum! Again.

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Dalaman, I understand your position, the need to stake something but its obvious Naijadeyhia wouldn't consent to this

you need to realise however that "time" can never be paid for fully, we all lose time one day or the other although time can NEVER be wasted in the strictest sense of the work

I get the feeling (just a feeling and a Personal one at that) Naijadeyhia doesn't want this arrangement to happen, you're giving him an excuse to cancel it

[b]I beg your pardon. Let me correct you here... You were on the thread where all this began and you saw where i offered to foot his travel and stay expenses and you wanted to tag along and i also offered to have barbecue waiting correct?

I allowed him to choose date and also pick participants and asked for a notarized letter from him and his participants which is so easy to get at little or no charge. We all agreed to this as this arrangement was too easy and encouraged actuation.

Now he wishes to state conditions when he already has all balls in his court?

I honestly think you need to be truthful yourself.

You have also witnessed me asking him for updates on a number of occasions...did he respond?

Now you sit there and say he is giving me a reason not to make this happen when i have given him 4 reasons to make this happen.

1. pick the participants

2. Give me their details so i can arrange their flight

3. I will pay for the hotel of choice for them all to stay

4. I will pay for feeding and all other expenses including transportation during their stay

4 solid reasons to encourage this to happen and so because he is coming up with this one red herring he is now giving me a reason to stop?

Be honest man at least try to be.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hahn(m): 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I offered to do it for the all expense paid trip o but naijadeyhia no gree sad
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
hahn:

I offered to do it for the all expense paid trip o but naijadeyhia no gree sad

2 or 3 other people also offered on the original thread and i said clearly that this is between dalaman and myself alone. Are you dalaman?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

3. I will pay for the hotel of choice for them all to stay

4. I will pay for feeding and all other expenses including transportation during their stay

.[/b]
You are coping out!! What has this got to do with Miracle what U doing here is trying to boost Ur Confidence or try to paint U in the picture that U r but the truth is U are just a Coward
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

You are coping out!! What has this got to do with Miracle what U doing here is trying to boost Ur Confidence or try to paint U in the picture that U r but the truth is U are just a Coward

grin grin calling me a coward does not move me because i know i aint one. Plus i am not that emotionally driven to suddenly get riled up and because eyehateGod says i am a coward i need to prove him wrong? Ask dalaman to man up as that was our original agreement and agreements are meant to be honoured and not changed at will. Plus he never said a word for 30 days until now. Especially after telling me he already had the participants ready. Abeg face front...you be dalaman? were you on the original thread? I think you need to direct your comments to witnesses such as hopefullandlord who were on that thread
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Naijadeyhia U are actually the Coward here! U are a big disgrace!! @Rilwayne001 Ordinary Sense U don't have!! And that a shame!
dalaman has agreed to take on the challenge but this time he made it more interesting By saying
Naijadeyhia should deposits 500k to his account why? Because
1. Naijadeyhia won't Change his believe in Jesus he would just mk up some excuse to why it didn't work.
2. His time would be wasted
3. Of course it's cause of the money why? Because he don't wanna loose! Anything

But what if it works?
1. Dalaman would experience first hand miracle of limb growing! He has no excuse to still remain an atheist
2. Most atheist one this forum will also watch the video thereby more convert to Christianity
3. Atheist won't have the guts to argue on this forum! Again.
You and dalaman' are fake.. You are all scam.. So he should deposit 500k for what.

Just shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hahn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

2 or 3 other people also offered on the original thread and i said clearly that this is between dalaman and myself alone. Are you dalaman?

What about I create a thread and challenge you there? grin
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You are dalaman' are fake.. You are all scam.. So he should deposit 500k for what.

Just shut up!
U have no Right to tell me to shut up U tell that to Ur dead prophet that slept with a 9years old girl!

There is no scam in it what is deleman going to gain if it don't work??
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
hahn:

What about I create a thread and challenge you there? grin

Still wouldnt change a thing as by then it would have degenerated into one big joke and childishness and i dont do childishness.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:
[s]
U have no Right to tell me to shut up U tell that to Ur dead prophet that slept with a 9years old girl! [/s]

Just shut up! Atheist wannabe.. Fake people. undecided

There is no scam in it what is deleman going to gain if it don't work

He is expected not to gain anything, but he wanted to gain 500k.and then I think because he promised you 50k should this work out, you are supporting him on this. Even his atheist brother are seeing him for the fake that he is.

Bunch of fake people.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

grin grin calling me a coward does not move me because i know i aint one. Plus i am not that emotionally driven to suddenly get riled up and because eyehateGod says i am a coward i need to prove him wrong? Ask dalaman to man up as that was our original agreement and agreements are meant to be honoured and not changed at will. Plus he never said a word for 30 days until now. Especially after telling me he already had the participants ready. Abeg face front...you be dalaman? were you on the original thread? I think you need to direct your comments to witnesses such as hopefullandlord who were on that thread
Lol this doesn't change the fact that U a coward!! What do I have to offer what is esturage to 500k?? He wants 500k for wasting his time! And yes it's cause of the money and besides he set his own 500k + him being a convert!! What do U have to offer oh yes Noting!!
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves please. I never told you I had anybody ready anywhere. If I did then show where I specifically said I had the participants ready. I only told you about the participants I had in mind. Saying I had them ready is your own making . Juse state your position accept the pledge and let's do this. You will only pay after it fails so why are you scared? I thought you said the money isn't your problem.I don't want your dime you will only pay after it fails. It it doesn't I will pay you I say this with my life and I will become am evangelical christian till I die.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol this doesn't change the fact that U a coward!! What do I have to offer what is esturage to 500k?? He wants 500k for wasting his time! And yes it's cause of the money and besides he set his own 500k + him being a convert!! What do I have to offer oh yes Noting!!

exactly! I will offer nothing more than i have already offered.... is that too hard to assimilate?

If you want to be a Con Atheist then say so and not use me as the opportunity to begin the profession.

Let the man speak for himself. Why are you taking panadol for his headache?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Just shut up! Atheist wannabe.. Fake people. undecided
Look at who is calling me fake hope U not fvcking a kid too? Don't get butt hurt.

He is expected not to gain anything, but he wanted to gain 500k.and then I think because he promised you 50k should this work out, you are supporting him on this. Even his atheist brother are seeing him for the fake that he is.
Bunch of fake people.
Oh he promised me 50k well that won't be bad! grin
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

exactly! I will offer nothing more than i have already offered.... is that too hard to assimilate?

If you want to be a Con Atheist then say so and not use me as the opportunity to begin the profession.

[size=48pt]COWARD!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Rilwayne001: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Look at who is calling me fake hope U not fvcking a kid too? Don't get butt hurt.
Oh he promised me 50k well that won't be bad! grin
Butthurt? Nah wink

Just get of my mention if your a chuckleheaded' type. undecided
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 5:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

ok naijadeyhia...
Can u convert the money u wanted to use and sponsor his trip and all his expenses nd pledge it?
Or better still gather the money together..nd keep it...if the stuff works u keep it..if it fails u give him back as his expenses incurred..
Dalaman is this okk?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

Let's not get ahead of ourselves please. I never told you I had anybody ready anywhere. If I did then show where I specifically said I had the participants ready. I only told you about the participants I had in mind. Saying I had them ready is your own making . Juse state your position accept the pledge and let's do this. You will only pay after it fails so why are you scared? I thought you said the money isn't your problem.I don't want your dime you will only pay after it fails. It it doesn't I will pay you I say this with my life and I will become am evangelical christian till I die.

Why are you reneging on the original arrangement? First admit that there was an arrangement which already existed and this prompted hopefullandlord to set up a dedicated thread just for this. If there was no original arrangement would he have done that?

You are being deceptive and you know it.

Your deception means your words and vows and all here mean absolutely nothing as they are not worth anything anymore. The only thing worth anything here is back to staus quo.

You said you are coming to lagos on office assignment right? So why claiming to want to avoid time wasting? Is your office assignment also time wasting?

I have told you that until you quit mucking around and become straightforward with all this then i will sit and watch your remaining 45 or so days slip away.

Go back to status quo and lets do this. I have a spiritual obligation to uphold and my obligation cannot and will not be corrupted by your corruption and your crooked posturing. That is my position.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Butthurt? Nah wink

Just get of my mention if your a chuckleheaded' type. undecided
grin OK I will why U busy fvcking children didn't U learn it from Ur prophet?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
raphieMontella:

ok naijadeyhia...
Can u convert the money u wanted to use and sponsor his trip and all his expenses nd pledge it?
Or better still gather the money together..nd keep it...if the stuff works u keep it..if it fails u give him back as his expenses incurred..
Dalaman is this okk?

I gave him a singular demand and that demand was a detailed letter of consent and awareness from the participants and these letters must be notarized so i can have verifiable legal proof which is proper in scenarios of this nature. I already released my phone number and he said he would update me and has never done so.

God forbid that something happens to these people when they are in Lagos and my number is already in their position as the person they are coming to meet so i needed to have some form of defense. Is this far-fetched?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I am an atheist today partly because of the personal test of the supernatural that I have witnessed. I have stated my position clearly. If he wants to deal with me then he must pledge to give something if it fails. He was the one that challenged me.

Something must give period! It's either he gives or I give. I am stating clearly and publicly that if it works then I will offer 500k and remain a christian forever. I won't be the only one that will be a christian. You and other atheist that will attend the show will also become christains for sure. But what if it fails? Do you think it will stop him from being a christian and going about telling people that he brought a dead person back to life? It won't. He'll remain and christian and continue his claims and everything. It won't even make any christian to become and atheist or change their minds. They will all go after him and tell him he was wrong in testing God. He has to give something or lose something so that he'll stop making false claims and challenging people over stuffs he knows are false.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
I am done here! Honesty is a by word for some as i have clearly seen here. You say one word today and renege on it tomorrow... such a person is known as having a questionable character. I am done!
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by sample042(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Naijadeyhia, HUMMMM!

But wat are you still waiting for to chase out all the demons that has bedeviled OUR dear country since u've got such supernatural powers.

Nigerians should not have amputees, dead men and the ever increasing destitutes roaming the streets when they have your type.
Please, I urge u to put ur talent at work perhaps u may outweigh Jesu Christi rather than brandishing ur ill fated and less coherent prowess on those that doesnt have same view with U.

Just an advice SHA...

3 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
dalaman:

I am an atheist today partly because of the personal test of the supernatural that I have witnessed. I have stated my position clearly. If he wants to deal with me then he must pledge to give something if it fails. He was the one that challenged me.

Something must give period! It's either he gives or I give. I am stating clearly and publicly that if it works then I will offer 500k and remain a christian forever. I won't be the only one that will be a christian. You and other atheist that will attend the show will also become christains for sure. But what if it fails? Do you think it will stop him from being a christian and going about telling people that he brought a dead person back to life? It won't. He'll remain and christian and continue his claims and everything. It won't even make any christian to become and atheist or change their minds. They will all go after him and tell him he was wrong in testing God. He has to give something or lose something so that he'll stop making false claims and challenging people over stuffs he knows are false.

Is your problem disproving my claims or me personally? Because you seem conflicted in both areas. With one mouth you say you are 100% sure this cannot happen which points at disproving it and then in another second you say i personally have to stake something. Is this BETNAIJA?

You toss around like a fish out of water with no definite handle on what you seek or aim to achieve.

Till you resolve to do this rightly as originally outlined then consider this conversation closed. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 5:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I gave him a singular demand and that demand was a detailed letter of consent and awareness from the participants and these letters must be notarized so i can have verifiable legal proof which is proper in scenarios of this nature. I already released my phone number and he said he would update me and has never done so.

God forbid that something happens to these people when they are in Lagos and my number is already in their position as the person they are coming to meet so i needed to have some form of defense. Is this far-fetched?

I am not a criminal. I will not come alone. Some atheist have indicated interest so we all will be coming together. It is not something that will be done in the dark. Just one amputee will ne brought. The participant is already in Lagos and has agreed. We all will gather ourselves and come to a neutral place that is secured. A recognized hotel that will be chosen and accepted by all parties. You will then do your wonders. If it works 500k for you and an end to all atheist activities on nairaland religious section because the video and pictures will be posted here. I assure you that all atheist will become christians after watching it and the powerful testimony that will be made by us. All activities of atheist on nairaland will end.

If it fails yu will just give me 500k and I will walk away. I won't even bother to post the video here. I will know that I didn't waste my time and you didn't play with my intelligence for nothing.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by dalaman: 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2016
naijadeyhia:
I am done here! Honesty is a by word for some as i have clearly seen here. You say one word today and renege on it tomorrow... such a person is known as having a questionable character. I am done!

How can you shamlessly insult my intelligence by telling me that you raised a dead person back to life and at the same time claim to be honest. My brother pack well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? / Who Is Going To Heaven? / Is Mary The Mother Of God? Is Mary The Theotokos (God-bearer)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.