Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (10953 Views)

Why We Want Yahweh To Make An Amputee Limb Grow (a Counter Thread) / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! / Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:
Promise10

Reply this whenever you're ready, give me a Nigerian time so we won't have to keep each other waiting

Create the thread this time, your talk of me running away had gotten too much for me to bear, it seems my leaving is being misconstrued by many people

I'll take you up

Your call bro, your call

LMAO are you now done with research school? Talking tough again i see. Guess what? Promise10 now has the right to accept or reject your offer since you chickened out the last time.

Debate or no debate you ran away and switched of Nairaland, then back on then became a born again atheist then said no more threads ...only trolling and now you want another debate?

You have so many sides bro...its tough keeping up with you...lmao grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

LMAO are you now done with research school? Talking tough again i see. Guess what? Promise10 now has the right to accept or reject your offer since you chickened out the last time.

Debate or no debate you ran away and switched of Nairaland, then back on then became a born again atheist then said no more threads ...only trolling and now you want another debate?

You have so many sides bro...its tough keeping up with you...lmao grin grin cheesy cheesy

I don't remember talking to you, did I?

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

I don't remember talking to you, did I?

awww are you hurt? cry

Dont worry the rain will mask your tears this time! grin

[img]http://media./media/yoJC2Olx0ekMy2nX7W/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 1:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

awww are you hurt? cry

Dont worry the rain will mask your tears this time! grin

[img]http://media./media/yoJC2Olx0ekMy2nX7W/giphy.gif[/img]

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by promise10: 1:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Better shut up if U have noting reasonable to say... U have been doging their questions since why don't U answer it?
See a fool talking!

Like your moniker goes, no matter how you hate God, it doesn't subtract nor add to his supremacy.

He is God because he is ALL SUPREME and SELF CONTAINED

3 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
johnydon22:
This thread is a total disappointment, when i saw this on my mention [ sirWere ] i was like "wow finally something interesting is about to go down"

I stepped into the thread and saw 6 pages my excitment grew but reading through the pages was the disappointment of the year.

For goodness sake why would they be a 6 page meaningless back and forth repeating the same thing over and over again?

Dalaman please i know you are worth more than 500k so i kindly beg sir that you remove the 500k gamble from the show since naijadeyhia is insisting that is the reason he wouldn't do this.

Please remove the 500k gamble, maybe naijadeyhia doesn't gamble. i too have never gambled all my life.

if he still refuses after you remove the 500k bet then it becomes obvious.

So do this for the people, do it for NL board and do this for yourself too.

Since he promised to pay the expenses of your transport and accomodation bills that is a good deal to me, but please go with other folks and let it be on an open ground.

someone like hahn is in lagos too and he'll specially be there for video documenting of the whole event, so that this type of long unnccessary back and forth doesn't come up after.

Please i am itching to witness this show down, Dalaman please reconsider i beg you!!!.

Naijadeyhia if dalaman reverts to the status quo you are referring to would this go on?

Cc.LoJ

Bros, I have certain feeling of conspiracy about this whole thing
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by EyeHateGod: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
promise10:

See a fool talking!

Like your moniker goes, no matter how you hate God, it doesn't subtract nor add to his supremacy.

He is God because he is ALL SUPREME and SELF CONTAINED
U wish? Keep wishing O
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

lmao...From delusion to Misconception and now its conspiracy! Too many sides bro..too many sides grin grin

Perhaps right now you feel Dalaman is a Theist spy sent to infiltrate your camp and feign a challenge to the theists... Am i right?

[img]http://media2./media/8pDqIGQep8F3i/giphy.gif[/img]

[img]http://m.popkey.co/21219b/Vqmm_f-maxage-0.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

lmao...From delusion to Misconception and now its conspiracy! Too many sides bro..too many sides grin grin

Perhaps right now you feel Dalaman is a Theist spy sent to infiltrate your camp and feign a challenge to the theists... Am i right? [/b][/size]

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Ranchhoddas: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:
Promise10

Reply this whenever you're ready, give me a Nigerian time so we won't have to keep each other waiting

Create the thread this time, your talk of me running away had gotten too much for me to bear, it seems my leaving is being misconstrued by many people

I'll take you up

Your call bro, your call
Kikikikiki...The taunts have turned to something else. I was expecting this. Promise10 make it happen.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Kikikikiki...The taunts have turned to something else. I was expecting this. Promise10 make it happen.

Park well. I am beginning to doubt your seeker status. All you do is taunt and poke and stir up anyone and everyone. What have you discovered ever since you began seeking?

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Ranchhoddas: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Park well. I am beginning to doubt your seeker status. All you do is taunt and poke and stir up anyone and everyone. What have you discovered ever since you began seeking?
Don't doubt me abeg. My status is genuine. I have not discovered anything. My crystal ball is still very cloudy. 'Poking' and 'stirring' everyone is the only way I know how to go about meeting my objective...In other more pressing issues, I still dey wait the floater...
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

I'll wait for him

My message on that day is making him feel like Genghis Khan

I'll surprise him this time by engaging him fully, he'll get bored fast
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
promise10:

INSINCERITY, the back bone of atheism. MARK MY WORDS!
HYPOCRISY...thats not only the backbone of christianity..it is also the body of christianity..
Mark raphiemontellas' words..
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by raphieMontella: 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Don't mind him, even Johnnydon22 did the same but our great debater Promise 10 also avoided it

Anyways, I'll show him what I mean by "pointless" when he's ready
lol..he thinks he is an intellectual..
He never jam..
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Ranchhoddas: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

I'll wait for him

My message on that day is making him feel like Genghis Khan

I'll surprise him this time by engaging him fully, he'll get bored fast
You have to. You are now widely regarded as the guy who ran.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You have to. You are now widely regarded as the guy who ran.

Still waiting for him

He was active before and after I made the earlier post, but disappeared a little afterwards

Probably has some "choir mission" again

Promise 10; I'm still waiting O

Let's start when you're ready
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Ranchhoddas: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

Still waiting for him

He was active before and after I made the earlier post, but disappeared a little afterwards

Probably has some "choir mission" again

Promise 10; I'm still waiting O

Let's start when you're ready
Great. Promise10 where are you. E don happen.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by neocortex: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I have already told you that your assumption of yourself being intelligent is erroneous so stop saying it. You lie and deceive at every given turn and this thread is proof of that. How would you after 30 days come up with this red herring? Have i not been asking you for updates repeatedly? Do you answer?

You chose date and participants and you still want to [b]choose conditions
? funny you[/b]

Actually, the conditions are meaningless in this context, in the light of your faith that the amputees arm will
will surely regrow.
Of what use is a cinema ticket for a man on his wasy to jail ?

So you have nothing to lose, not even the 500k, but if the amount is the problem why not
calculate your budgeted amount for his all expense paid trip and accommodation and offer that as a
collateral instead ?

Maybe dalaman may agree to your new bet ceiling.

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by neocortex: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nothing should happen, it will only prove naijadehia's God to be false. And this will in turn shut him on Nairaland for life.

If you guys are expecting 500k from this, this goes to show that all your arguments on this board is not for the truth but because of what you stand to gain.

Come on Rilwayne001, the guy is sure he will regrow the arm so they
will never gain a dime from it. And since he already promised an expense
paid trip and accommodation( which is monetary gain by the way), and
it was rejected I see no reason why he won't just keep the cash from that
as his own bet.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
I guess nothing is happening anymore. Lol. From the first time Hopefullandlord opened the thread I had doubts that it would actually happen. I guess it was just another online drama grin but naijadeyhia, hahn said he's willing to tale up the challenge, I guess he agrees with your terms and he will find a participant, what about that?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
neocortex:

Actually, the conditions are meaningless in this context, in the light of your faith that the amputees arm will
will surely regrow.
Of what use is a cinema ticket for a man on his wasy to jail ?

So you have nothing to lose, not even the 500k, but if the amount is the problem why not
calculate your budgeted amount for his all expense paid trip and accommodation and offer that as a
collateral instead ?

Maybe dalaman may agree to your new bet ceiling.

To me dalaman is the one who is not serious in the whole thing. He has agreed to pay for his travelling expenses, yet he is there shouting 500k. I mean, as someone who is sure nothing is going to happen, he should even tell naijadeyhia that he will be there on his own(dalaman) expenses. You want a prove of miracle, it should cost you something. The one to prove it to you shouldn't be the one paying for your travelling expenses.

Coming to pin it on 500k is laughable. Its obvious he is not sure of his stand.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by johnydon22(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
hopefuLandlord:

How so?
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by hopefuLandlord: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
johnydon22:

How so?

A feeling this pending cancellation has been agreed on behind us all by those two and they're just acting some drama in front of us.

Anyways, its just a feeling, subsequent posts would confirm or deny that feeling
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by neocortex: 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
JMAN05:

To me dalaman is the one who is not serious in the whole thing. He has agreed to pay for his travelling expenses, yet he is there shouting 500k. I mean, as someone who is sure nothing is going to happen, he should even tell naijadeyhia that he will be there on his own(dalaman) expenses. You want a prove of miracle, it should cost you something. The one to prove it to you shouldn't be the one paying for your travelling expenses.

Coming to pin it on 500k is laughable. Its obvious he is not sure of his stand.

I think dalaman already rejected the travel expense gesture and it seems
the word gamble is what his keeping naijadehia from committing to the 500k
condition.

I think a good resolution which both may agree to is that the travel expense
should be refunded only if the miracle fails.

1 Like

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by pweeryambre: 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Too much talk, can the miracle start already... with pictures though!
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by HardMirror(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

[b]Shocker !!! shocked shocked shocked

I saw this coming lol

Remember i offered to foot the bill for this your quest so no expenses on your part? I also offered to pay for your hotel accomodation and even your flight ticket? Hopefullandlord can even attest to that or should i pull up the thread?

I asked for the details of those coming so i would make the arrangements at no cost from you so why are you trying to dodge this by throwing up a wall of deceptive defense?

You cannot offer me 500k as my offer is free and it still stands with all expenses paid. But if you are asking for payment to prove your doubt then you are a deceptive person and a bonafide liar.

Paying you is not the problem but you are looking for a way out and i will not give it to you. I have given you an all expenses paid offer and to me that is way weightier than your measly 500k. If you need financial boost just come out straight and say so and not use this grand opportunity to deceive.

The only request i made from you was that you get me details of these individuals as well as a notarized letter stating their consent as i do not want to be accused of something i never did e.g kidnapping

Your post today is pitiful[/b]

cc kingebukasblog, winner01 , felixomor These guys never cease to amaze
Dalaman please drop the 500,000 naira clause just take up the challenge and let everything be done with decorum and sincerity. I am patiently waiting to see the trick naijadeyhia is up to
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
dalaman:

You threw the challenge not me. You were the one that challenged me to bring a mad person or someone with HIV to you for healing after I mocked you over your claim of bringing back a dead person to life. You brought the challenge. The thread is still there for all to see.

The thing is if it works I I'll become a christian at least assuming you refuse to take the 500k that I will give. Buy if it fails on your part what will you give? Nothing. I want you to stop making false claims if it fails that is why I want you to also make the pledge.
I reason with u brother. He has nothing to lose.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by HardMirror(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
naijadeyhia:

That was his challenge from the original thread and he has said nothing else ever since despite my constantly asking him for updates only for him to come today and crookedly raise this?

I do not need his money. He is coming here on company assignment which means his company is already funding his trip so i cam throwing mine in as a bonus. If he cannot deal with that then this ends here as i will not be posed with nor used as someones deceptive yo yo

Lol
You are stylishly bailing out. grin

You just want to waste dalaman's time. You already know the excuses you will give you never had a plan of healing anybody.
Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by HardMirror(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have said it before, 4evergod aka Naijadeyhia is a 419. Dalaman just make sure you don't go alone, else you might end up in a situation where you don't expect. Let five nairalanders also come with you and better you meet in an open place, because 4evergod can be so dangerous.
Exactly!
Dalaman beware. I know no christian not even the pope will put up such a challenge. Naijadeyhai is up to something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2016
I'm equally disappointed.

It's just a miracle . . . shouldn't be this hard to fix, right?

both sides are just ridiculously adamant. I get Dalaman's side. He knows that the miracle will not happen and he wants to profit from this. I get it. this is the best . . . literally the best thing you can gamble on. the laws of physics. they will never, EVER bend for any God, Yahweh included, no matter the delusions of his followers. passing by the opportunity can seem like a stupid decision. I were in dalaman's position too, I'd take the bet. It's kind of like benefiting from other people's stupidity. Can't pass that by.

however, the other side is equally adamant on the opposite case. They refuse to take a bet. Apparently, What Elijah did on mount Carmel is a one time thing. Apparently, only Elijah has the power to "Challenge God" to a bet and these lot are just second hand citizens. It's fine, really.

The only thing that bothers me is that Dalaman is going to have to take transport to the area, wait around for hours, be disappointed, and still be slapped in the face with self-righteous excuses from both naijadeyhia and other christians, without actually benefiting anything tangible from being right all along. The Idea of that just sucks, or I would have encouraged the man to go for the bet anyway.

But hey, najadeyhia need not worry, if dalaman does not take this bet, he only needs to wait, I'm planning on starting a web series next year titled "God vs Physics" (still working on the title) where we simply go around, seeking people who are willing to perform miracles, and filming them under supervision. naijadeyha can star in the pilot episode. smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia by FearGodAndLive: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2016
promise10:

Bro, you keep talking about one using his brain and talents, yet it seems like you have a DULL brain. You are just a wonder.

Stop crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Pastor In Nigeria? / Who Is Going To Heaven? / Archbishop Ede: I Did Not Announce Lift On Ban Of Religious Activities In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.