Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

"You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend (66311 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) / How Mikel Reacted To Iwobi’s Desire For His Eagles 10 / "Alex Iwobi Is A Lucky Guy"-Online Users Intrigued Over Photos Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by iceadonis(f): 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
siraj1402:
Be Calm, Your Time Will Come !

Kenya is 2 hrs ahead of Nigeria, but it does not mean that Nigeria is slow, or that Kenya is fast. Both countries are working based on their own "Time Zone."

Some one is still single. Someone got married and 'waited' 10 yrs before having a child, there is another who had a baby within a year of marriage.

Someone graduated at the age of 22, yet waited 5 years before securing a good job; and there is another who graduated at 27 and secured employment immediately !

Someone became CEO at 25 and died at 50 while another became a CEO at 50 and lived to 90 years.

Everyone works based on their 'Time Zone',

People can have things worked out only according to their pace.
Work in your “time zone”.

Your Colleagues, friends, younger ones might "seem" to go ahead of you.

May be some might "seem" behind you.

Don't envy them or mock them, it's their 'Time Zone.'
You are in yours!

Hold on, be strong, and stay true to yourself. All things shall work together for your good.

You’re not late …
You are not early ... you’re very much On time!

*RESPECT YOUR TIME ZONE*```

Wheeeeeew.... Such a long epistle......you get sense though
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
kingofthejungle:
lol you mean he can buy your entire lineage

This is one of the reasons why poverty is a generational curse in your highly impoverished and poverty stricken family! Your forebears all died as Paupers 'cause they couldn't mind their business. Nosy fool! Must you poke your ugly nose into every thread?
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by adbokus(m): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
ladies and gentlemen, my name is as stated and I approve this message...
siraj1402:

Kenya is 2 hrs ahead of Nigeria, but it does not mean that Nigeria is slow, or that Kenya is fast. Both countries are working based on their own "Time Zone."

Some one is still single. Someone got married and 'waited' 10 yrs before having a child, there is another who had a baby within a year of marriage.

Someone graduated at the age of 22, yet waited 5 years before securing a good job; and there is another who graduated at 27 and secured employment immediately !

Someone became CEO at 25 and died at 50 while another became a CEO at 50 and lived to 90 years.

You are in yours!

Hold on, be strong, and stay true to yourself. All things shall work together for your good.

You’re not late …

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by adbokus(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
iceadonis:

Wheeeeeew.... Such a long epistle......you get sense though
Milady, I have seen the future and it's greatness and tranquility for you and I. Let's begin our journey...
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Olushauneddy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
A striker that makes Arsenal fans happy whenever he scores isn't a small boy oooo!....Let him Bleep if he needs to do so.
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by PencilBox: 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
siraj1402:

You are in yours!

You’re not late …

you just inspired me bro... I can relate to the "colleague and friend part"..
thinking of it weighs me down

hence fort I'd learn to knowing....I'm in my time zone . smiley

1 Like

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ugosample:

you have made sense abi?

Your fada grin
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by decode55(m): 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
oriosan:
Am I the only one that noticed the handle..

Buchi_biafra grin...

Name checkers, I greet oo

You're a business man & you're joining these kids in this folly? Grow up.
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Lionelsweet(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Guy ur babe fine don 't mind those jealous broke niggas looking 4 sugar mummy.

1 Like

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Ezeego1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
siraj1402:

You are in yours!

You’re not late …

1 Like

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by kenoz(m): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided

Busy body
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by shoprite: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
What else do you expect from a handle like "buchi_biafra" undecided
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by gebest: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
siraj1402:

You are in yours!

You’re not late …

ur head dey dere

1 Like

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by muffyt05: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
mystic70563:
dnt mind those broke ass niggas, they are jealous of ur success.

by the way,

i dedicate this post to the dog named ''buhari''

You mean the "DOG" that presides over the little rat you are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by TheAziz: 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
wetin consine dem, how old is raheem sterling? he has 3kids or so, same as oscar, i no know wetin dey worry some people sef
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
PLEASE CHECK THE NAME OF DAT NIGGA SAYING THE GUY IS STILL A SMALL BOY FOR ME.
IS HE A NIGERIAN AND FROM WHICH REGION

Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by jtjohn(m): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2016
tgmservice:
if not of wenger stupidity did guy will b playing 4 Oxford united
Bros I like ur English oooo
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by MielBaker(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Let them compare their bank accounts, and see who is the elder.
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by VickyRotex(f): 1:13am On Aug 26, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Kai VickyRotex come see chomtin dis small boy has started eating what lalasti.clala always eat in the night

Chaiiii. Why dem release you from Prison na? angry
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 26, 2016
siraj1402:

You are in yours!

You’re not late …

wow I have to copy dx bro
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by iceadonis(f): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
adbokus:

Milady, I have seen the future and it's greatness and tranquility for you and I. Let's begin our journey...

Journey to where..if it's not jeju island at South Korea...that wud be a little bit hard
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by iceadonis(f): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
adbokus:

Journey to where..if it's not jeju island at South Korea...that wud be a little bit hard...
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by IYANGBALI: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Chaiiii. Why dem release you from Prison na? angry
this place is boring without me
Re: "You Are Still A Small Boy": Fan To Iwobi As He Shows Off His Girlfriend by Funjosh(m): 4:47am On Sep 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Kai VickyRotex come see chomtin dis small boy has started eating what lalasticlala always eat in the night

Prisoner tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Sadio Mane Constructs A Stadium In His Village, Bambali In Senegal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.