Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107545 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by ChappyChase: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Dennis Aogo

[img]http://3.bp..com/-thjAx3M8sMw/VkBuGv7AGNI/AAAAAAAHQGI/WlYv8YqOtXQ/s1600/01.png[/img]
Hope this guy no be gay Cause all Yoluba yeyebrity na suspect undecided

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
AheadMarket:
Why are you working hard to bring this to the foreground? Is it that Biafran men actors are overshadowing you grin

The Op is Ibo, Nevertheless, I still think there was no need for the thread considering the fatc that the Fulani and Biafran threads made FP just 3days ago.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Taio Cruz
Adewale
Dayo Okeniyi
David Oyelowo

12 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by wellstryme(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
We are Kinging,am cute than most of this guys though #YorubaBoy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
Remi Alade-Chester

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by sixtus3606(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
tongue

#TeamIgbo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Damola Olatunji
TY Ogunkoya
Femi Adegoke
Korede Bello

13 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bodeloja: 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
my MB is too small, that's why I can't go further....not because I can't source more

Never start wat u cannot finish. Wat was the reason 4 this thread? At least see it to the end. tongue

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Actor Hakeem Kae-Kazim

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by safarigirl(f): 5:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lool.

Igbo chic created a thread for Yoruba guys, yet these Igbo nyggahs still don't want to accept that Yoruba dons are Igbo chics' kryptonite. grin grin grin

Why today, though?

I'm busy but I'll bless it with a few people.
thanks for helping out.

it's much easier to source good-looking Igbo guys though.... don't gerrit twisted boo, I just like to have fun creating threads about sexy men, I would have done one for Igbos first if it wasn't done already, would never sell out my Igbo and Ibibio men though. I'm loyal wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
ChappyChase:

Hope this guy no be gay Cause all Yoluba yeyebrity na suspect undecided

Lol, Yorubas aren't Igbos. grin

You know 70% of Igbo guys are either gay or on the DL.

Can you see the quality vs the quantity you have on ya thread?

This is why Igbo chics lust after us and this thread was created by an Igbo chic. grin grin grin grin grin

You're lucky I'm busy today, else we'll take this shyte to page 50.. grin

WEST SIDE - the best out of Africa!!! grin

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by sixtus3606(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote kiss author=ofeoil post=48680462]OBJ, TINUBU AND FASHOLA[/quote]
CHISOS!!! shocked
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by crazygod(m): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
thanks for helping out.

it's much easier to source good-looking Igbo guys though.... don't gerrit twisted boo, I just like to have fun creating threads about sexy men, I would have done one for Igbos first if it wasn't done already, would never sell out my Igbo and Ibibio men though. I'm loyal wink
Abeg do for Ijaw guys. Proudly Ijaw. cool
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Lol, Shymm3xx you can't possibly believe these men compare to those in the other thread, like seriously?grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YINKS89(m): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
mtchew........ mi sef fine.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bodeloja: 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Lool.

Igbo chic created a thread for Yoruba guys, yet these Igbo nyggahs still don't want to accept that Yoruba dons are Igbo chics' kryptonite. grin grin grin

Why today, though?

I'm busy but I'll bless it with a few people.

Ngozi123, Freecoco and now Safari girl all saying the samething in the last three dayz.lipsrsealed smh!

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
bodeloja:

Never start wat u cannot finish. Wat was the reason 4 this thread? At least see it to the end. tongue
this isn't a one-man show. I believe the first post there says "anyone else can add...it's a free for all".... it will never finish really cuz there are thousands of good-looking Yoruba men, just like the Igbo thread is open for all

The reason? To broaden the options and I just love making lists on gorgeous men tongue

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Olurotimi Akinosho

16 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
thanks for helping out.

Lol, you mean gay and lousy Igbo guys? yes, exhibitionism is an Igbo nyggah's trait...but Yoruba guys just keep it silent.

Evidently, you'll see Igbo guys littered everywhere in terms of quantity - but Yorubas have the quality.

Thanks for the thread, tho. wink

14 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Dele Akinfenwa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, Yorubas aren't Igbos. grin

You know 70% of Igbo guys are either gay or on the DL.

Can you see the quality vs the quantity you have on ya thread?

This is why Igbo chics lust after us and this thread was created by an Igbo chic. grin grin grin grin grin

You're lucky I'm busy today, else we'll take this shyte to page 50.. grin

WEST SIDE - the best out of Africa!!! grin

God bless yhu,bro!!

18 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bodeloja: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
safarigirl:
this isn't a one-man show. I believe the first post there says "anyone else can add...it's a free for all".... it will never finish really cuz there are thousands of good-looking Yoruba men, just like the Igbo thread is open for all

The reason? To broaden the options and I just love making lists on gorgeous men tongue

safarigirl:
thanks for helping out.

U are contradicting yourself. Make up ur mind.

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by steppin: 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, you mean gay and lousy Igbo guys? yes, exhibitionism is an Igbo nyggah's trait...but Yoruba guys just keep it silent.

Evidently, you'll see Igbo guys littered everywhere in terms of quantity - but Yorubas have the quality.

Thanks for the thread, tho. wink
Fricking bigot!
If it pains you that much, why don't you hang yourself?

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wale

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Alfred234(m): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
My fine brothers
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
Maurice Edu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mega (One half of the SAS Eurogang rap group)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Cholls(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
my brother they are hungry let's feed them with something to make their stomach still grumbling for more.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jimi Manuwa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by hinohsend: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
wellstryme:
We are Kinging,am cute than most of this guys though #YorubaBoy

Post ya pic make we see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.