Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107533 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Karm16: 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2016

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Maurice Edu
Maurice edu na igbo boy His brothers name is ugochukwu edu Make una no dey post pictures wey una no get. Haba, afonjas!
#TEAM igbo

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
orimsamsam:
grin
Heeee! U haff kee me o cry
Erm erm...i dare u to drop his personal mobile number too grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
vivaciousvivi:

Heeee! U haff kee me o cry
Erm erm...i dare u to drop his personal mobile number too grin
public eyes to dey here

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by DaPuncline: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
The IKEMBA Himself.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by DaPuncline: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Real IKEMBA-NNEWI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
orimsamsam:
public eyes to dey here
grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Henycymama(f): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
what about Odunlade Adekola??
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by YonkijiSappo: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
LOL..... Why are some Yeeboz posting pictures of not so good looking men in this thread? Lmao
This is Jealousy and painment unlimited. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by orimsamsam(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
YonkijiSappo:
LOL..... Why are some Yeeboz posting pictures of not so good looking men in this thread? Lmao
This is Jealousy and painment unlimited. grin
the thing over pain dem

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by reducto: 1:58am On Aug 23, 2016
IGBO MEN DON GO NUCLEARgrin while yorubas dey struggle to be recognized.
Na so

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
BLoomfrancs:

Maurice edu na igbo boy
His brothers name is ugochukwu edu
Make una no dey post pictures wey una no get. Haba, afonjas!

#TEAM igbo

Loooooool. Shut ya mouth! grin

When did Igbos start bearing "Edu"? Edu is the shortened version of "Eduardo" and it's the last of some of the Yoruba returnee slaves (Amaros) in Lagos. His dad is a Yoruba man from Lagos. But I think his mum is Igbo.

And no, Ugo (not Ugochukwu) Edu is his sister. His brother's name is: Reggie Edu. So, I believe that's because they have an Igbo mum.

Igbo and claiming people. LOL. That was the same way you lot claimed Ime Udoka on ya thread. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
bro whats good ? this ID just got released grin

Yo G, surprised this thread only got to 20 pages. grin

I'm free tonight. Let's take it to page 50 with random Yoruba guys from around the way.

Imma post myself (just body) to make all these bitches get moist and send me at least 20 Igbo chics for that Oduduwa stamp. No steroids - all Yoruba genetics and pounded yam. grin

Shout me. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by sukkot: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Yo G, surprised this thread only got to 20 pages. grin

I'm free tonight. Let's take it to page 50 with random Yoruba guys from around the way.

Imma post myself (just body) to make all these bitches get moist and send me at least 20 Igbo chics for that Oduduwa stamp. No steroids - all Yoruba genetics and pounded yam. grin

Shout me. grin
bro, that thread is long dead cold and buried. no need re-visiting it. look for some hot topic currently on frontpage with tonnes of people in it. lolzz
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
bro, that thread is long dead cold and buried. no need re-visiting it. look for some hot topic currently on frontpage with tonnes of people in it. lolzz

Lol. The thread might be but it's not buried lol.

Ok, let man give the ladies just four Yoruba eye candies tonight. Just regular Yoruba nyggahs from around the way - all buffed up and ready to knock out any IPod yout while taking their women lool.

On my way home now. Should post by 9pm
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by sukkot: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. The thread might be but it's not buried lol.

Ok, let man give the ladies just four Yoruba eye candies tonight. Just regular Yoruba nyggahs from around the way - all buffed up and ready to knock out any IPod yout while taking their women lool.

On my way home now. Should post by 9pm
no ladies coming to that thread bruv. ladies only hang in frontpage thread with lots of attention. no woman dem come into dead thread on a friday night. you will just be posting the pictures for nothing. trust me bruv
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 8:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
sukkot:
no ladies coming to that thread bruv. ladies only hang in frontpage thread with lots of attention. no woman dem come into dead thread on a friday night. you will just be posting the pictures for nothing. trust me bruv

Lol. I'm not going on fp - that's attention seeking. I'll just dump the pictures here and whoever sees them can get moist cos dem Yoruba dons are the best out of Africa. And I'm only gonna post four people just to show 'em Chics why all these ladies from different races, nationalities, ethnicities, and backgrounds wanna have our babies.

I was gonna post a few body shots of myself but I changed my mind due to how crazy this forum is. But I'll post one pic (will delete it later) showing the biceps and bits of the triceps with a t-shirt on - still some Yoruba sexiness for the gyaldem to see loool. And I have lost a lot of weight cos my mum and sisters stay complaining that I look like Incredible Hulk looool. Should regain everything and more during winter. Going back to full training mode at the end of this month.

Soon come in 30mins lol.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let me quickly dump my effed up pic and Williams Falade here.

Mine first. You see the big knuckles? When I tell a nyggah on here that I'll knock all his teeth out and break his jaw, that ain't no joke. Those knuckles used to knock mandem out of the boxes on 'em gully roads back in the day when I was wild as fvck. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2016
Williams Falade

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by bi0nics: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
Shymm3xx:
Let me quickly dump my effed up pic and Williams Falade here.

Mine first. You see the big knuckles? When I tell a nyggah on here that I'll knock all his teeth out and break his jaw, that ain't no joke. Those knuckles used to knock mandem out of the boxes on 'em gully roads back in the day when I was wild as fvck. grin

Why didnt you snap tha full pix huh?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2016
bi0nics:

Why didnt you snap tha full pix huh?

I don't trust this forum. Hence I dumped a semi-blurred one here, and I had to clean out a few markers. grin

There are a lot of stalkers here, trust me. grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Ayo Fashina

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Shymm3xx: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
Simon Adeyemi

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Zukerberg: 10:41am On Sep 12, 2016
Meet the Beast: Saheed Adebayo Akinfenwa is 16 stone and world's strongest footballer.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Zukerberg: 10:42am On Sep 12, 2016
HENRY AKINSANYA

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Zukerberg: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2016
ADEWALE

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Zukerberg: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Oluwatofunmi Gran Exito, Murimore Dave Idowu and Toheeb Ajiferuke.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Zukerberg: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2016
MURI OLANREWAJU

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Zukerberg: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016
ADEBAYO ANTONIO

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by moghulis: 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Zukerberg:
ADEBAYO ANTONIO
Ugly cone head chimps
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by scholes0(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Ramsey Noah The Face Of Blue Band Margarine At Age 8 (Throwback Photo) / Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.