Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,108 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men - Celebrities (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men (107205 Views)

Precious Mumy: Meet Gorgeous Nigerian Model (Photos) / Gorgeous Nigerian Twins Get Married On The Same Day(photos) / Meet The Top 10 Most Gorgeous Nigerian Girls On Instagram Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Diamondville(f): 10:14am On May 12, 2017
Impeller:
Are they not supposed to have tribal marks? This is unacceptable!

These guys don't use tisse paper? Nawao!
Ipod illiterate
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Diamondville(f): 10:25am On May 12, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Igbos are still the best
In drug dealing??

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Diamondville(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2017
oboy3:
tajudeen adetaju olutaju
You are trying to be sarcastic but
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Diamondville(f): 10:37am On May 12, 2017
ChappyChase:

Yoruba gaye Nigeria their first gay pastors. http://gist.greennews.ng/2016/03/11/endtimes- homosexual-pastor-opens-church-in-nigeria/ https://www.the-newshub.com/lifestyle/what-is-it- like-to-be-nigerian-gay-and-a-pastor Nigerian gay Pastor Albert Odulele Nigerian gay Pastor, Jide Macaulay And these pastors are igbo bah?
Stale, bring something new..
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Impeller(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2017
Diamondville:
Ipod illiterate
I'm too handsome, too awesome to trade words with you because as common as beauty is, you lack it in totality.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Diamondville(f): 3:12pm On May 17, 2017
Impeller:
I'm too handsome, too awesome to trade words with you because as common as beauty is, you lack it in totality.
Look who's talking.. I almost took you for a monkey when i realized that comparing you to a monkey is even an insult to that species.. hahahahaha.. your face gives hope to orang-utan.. well i heard ugly ipods are usually depressed.. The lagoon was actually made for ugly ipods.. aargh, you make me wanna puke.. f*ck off
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities That Are Yoruba Men by Iamwrath: 4:43pm On May 19, 2017
Liked this guy from Lost and this movie about an assasin

AlphaPegasi:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.