Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made (1573 Views)

Greatest Mistake Ever / Three Greatest Mistake Youth Make About Love. / The Greatest Mistake I Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mine was blasting my churchmembers and churchleaders on facebook, i was hurt emotionally i couldn't bear it anymore than to blast them and quit going to church for the main thing, i could have quit peacefully buh i allowed my emotions to control me, i've made more enemies than friends since then, those that saw the message told others, i pray i never come across them, so tell us urs

1 Like

Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nil
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by vizkiz: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
I regret doing the right things to the wrong people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by SweetieConstie(f): 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
I have zero regrets...cool
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by youngberry001(m): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oboy i regret's fvcking my aunty's daughter ewwww fvcking shiiit boring wen i released she's my aunty pikkin.......

ooh Lord have mercy on me!! cry
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
youngberry001:
Oboy i regret's fvcking my aunty's daughter ewwww fvcking shiiit boring wen i released she's my aunty pikkin.......

ooh Lord have mercy on me!! cry
u will soon become a father
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by youngberry001(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
lilzcee:
u will soon become a father
am a father already with 2pikkin's male nd female.

embarassed
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
youngberry001:
am a father already with 2pikkin's male nd female.

embarassed
sorry sir
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
it turned mai purpose of existence arnd tho (wudn't lyk to share).... buh trust me tis d greatest of all.
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by lytech1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't regret my actions... I see my mistakes as a lesson
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by mizzbouqui(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't have regrets because all things work together for my own good smiley

1 Like

Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
Viewing this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016

uh....uhnm...uhn..uhg! lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by ojkalito(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
FlawesomE:
it turned mai purpose of existence arnd tho (wudn't lyk to share).... buh trust me tis d greatest of all.
now you make me want to press for your story although i understand some people can't share their story because it is embarrassing to say the least
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Zceesneh:
Mine was blasting my churchmembers and churchleaders on facebook, i was hurt emotionally i couldn't bear it anymore than to blast them and quit going to church for the main thing, i could have quit peacefully buh i allowed my emotions to control me, i've made more enemies than friends since then, those that saw the message told others, i pray i never come across them, so tell us urs
the funny thing is that, one of the people you blasted could be a blessing to you one way or the other grin do you know how many blessings you must have missed from God, it's a shame grin hope you learnt your lesson tongue uncontrolled emotions embitters Destiny, try and control your emotions kiss
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
I regret not putting myself first before others all these years and freeing my mind from mental slavery like religion cry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
Commenting on this thread I think grin
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Ifakiland(m): 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bathing with my clothes off...
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ifakiland:
Bathing with my clothes off...
lols
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Entering this thread angry
*runs out of thread*
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Entering this thread angry
*runs out of thread*
wtf is this?
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
lilzcee:
sorry sir
why sorry? grin you are meant to congratulate him grin
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why sorry? grin you are meant to congratulate him grin
lols
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Choosing not to leave this 'BASTARD COUNTRY' when I had the opportunity to leave. Now I have so much here that it is very
difficult for me to leave... undecided
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
dukeolumde:
Choosing not to leave this 'BASTARD COUNTRY' when I had the opportunity to leave. Now I have so much here that it is very
difficult for me to leave... undecided
sorry cry
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Cutezt(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
My mistakes shapes me to be who I am today, I have absolutely no regrets..
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by costal(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Loving some one that don't give a Bleep about hw I feel.
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by summerflame(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Talk something sensible or u just shut up
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by summerflame(m): 7:40am On Aug 25, 2016
Having snitches as friends and not having a loving heart towards feminine
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2016
[size=24pt]bunch of liars[/size]
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by wizaro(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2016
Failed to leave the country called Nigeria.. When I had d opportunity.. Late mum was begging me then.. Wish I had then..

And also squandering 750k last year in a failed biz.. My mind been warn me then.. I know hear..anyway nothing spoil life goes on..

NL..peeps I hail thee
Re: Whats The Greatest Mistake U've Ever Made by firstking01(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2016
As humans, we are bound to make mistakes in life, and ofcourse people must trample upon you....for me what i do is not to look at my mistakes and shortcomings in life because life is all about falling and rising up...if you fall and remain there that's your business...all i'm saying is, stop looking at your weakness and mistakes so you'd can move on in life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Bride Wears N102m Dress To Wedding / Main Reason Why You Shouldn't Patronise Prostitutes / Hilarious!!!nigerian Wedding Invitation Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.