Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them (42906 Views)

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / 2 Ritualists Arrested With Human Flesh In Oyo State (Photo) / Woman Found Lying Dead At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by IceDude(m): 8:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Otokutu bridge again
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Otokutu again? Meanwhile, otokutu is not in ughelli
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Why are people so stupid ??
What is ritualism/ ritual / blood money ??

I don't believe in that shiit
There is nothing like juju and blood money
Where can i do the blood money ??
What does it cost ?? Human heads or my dick ?? I can provide anyone

So, those agbero wey hunger dey beat no fit go do blood money ?? They can get 7 human heads in just 3 days.

OK, these guys that were caught and labelled as ritualists, do they look rich to you ??

BROS,i wud advice to mind what u say nd where u say it!!...Btw,do u remember SOKKA??

And as to why agberos dnt do it...watch what happened to dose who engage in it in any of Kanayo o.Kanayo's movies!
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

So, those agbero wey hunger dey beat no fit go do blood money ?? They can get 7 human heads in just 3 days.

OK, these guys that were caught and labelled as ritualists, do they look rich to you ??
You are very st-upid but you might not know.

Now let me inform you, you see that same otokutu bridge alone? There was a time about over 10 years ago it was a ritualist den where people faked madness and killed a lot of people, little children, girls, there was so much wigs discovered when they were caught, confessed, uniforms and all soughts of remains from victims, they confessed to be working for politicians mostly and it was a shock for a very long time the government as at that time had to use bulldozers clear everywhere around the brigde.

Next time don't come on here on nairaland sounding like a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by nams77: 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
I normally follow that route every Friday to one of our branch offices for meetings. That area is notorious for this kind thing. Any mad man I see around that area, I dey suspect am wella.
I don't think that place falls under ughelli o.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by ikp120(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
They can get 7 human heads in just 3 days.

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Bros you don't know wetin dey yet... I guess your head or that of your relative will be among the first 5 they will get

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
Otukutu is in Warri but is under Ughelli South Local Government

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by jrerico1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
They were ritualist,and dy were burnt alive.. Otokutu is not even located in Ughelli

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Felixtuta(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Thank God they did not kill them o. Let the law play its full role.

You will catch someone who stole a bike, beat him up and burn him alive.

My question now is, between you and the man you kill, who committees the worst crime

When our politicians are doing even things worst than this. God save your people.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by jrerico1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
GODKID98:

BROS,i wud advice to mind what u say nd where u say it!!...Btw,do u remember SOKKA??

And as to why agberos dnt do it...watch what happened to dose who engage in it in any of Kanayo o.Kanayo's movies!
the lad might be making a point.. Those are mere movies.. Witchcraft, ritualism are not real.. Do blood print out money?? Only CBN do
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by jrerico1(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:

Now let me inform you, you see that same otokutu bridge alone? There was a time about over 10 years ago it was a ritualist den where people faked madness and killed a lot of people, little children, girls, there was so much wigs discovered when they were caught, confessed, uniforms and all soughts of remains from victims, they confessed to be working for politicians mostly and it was a shock for a very long time the government as at that time had to use bulldozers clear everywhere around the brigde.

you might be the fool bro! Why don't the suppose ritualist get rich?? Why are dy still living penury life on the street??
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Richy4(m): 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
WebSurfer:

U don't really have to insult him to make a point... every one is unique.... We can't all believe in one thing... The world will be a boring place to live in if we all do..

It is either u educate him based on what u know and have witnessed or u let him dwell in his ignorance or believe...it doesn't warrant insult..
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
jrerico1:
the lad might be making a point.. Those are mere movies.. Witchcraft, ritualism are not real.. Do blood print out money?? Only CBN do

If u say so oh!!....But remember dat movie directors/producers get their ideas nd inspirations from somewhere!
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by fippycbk(m): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is it just me or does "otokutu" sound like "Otokoto"

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by George2016(m): 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Am praying that good judgement shall be delivered at the end of the case.

May God help Nigerians from these negative activities.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Ganjafama(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2016
Tobitrueman:

I was wondering too because the Otokutu bridge is on DSC road when going to Mofor in Warri. Jungle justice should have been melted out on them to serve as deterrent to other evil perpetrators as that Otokutu bridge has a bad record of ritual activities in the past
But I thought mofor is Udu na! All the same, as a result of expansion all na Warri. Even Okuokoko sef na Warri.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by phreakabit(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
henryanna36:
As shared by Ossai Success on Facebook yesterday...

TWO SUSPECTED RITUALIST CAUGHT AT OTOKUTU BRIDGE, UGHELLI.

Two Suspected ritualist caught @ Otokutu bridge, Ughelli South local govt area of Delta State.

They have been taken to the police station.

I learned they killed a young gal recently.... One of their victim,was a young gal that hawks biscuits. According to reports,

.....A lot of people there called for their heads....

[size=18pt].......one man even said they should be roasted and their meat shared......
[/size]
I Thank God jungle justice the answer at last.

They have been handed over to the police force .

http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/two-suspected-ritualist-caught-at.html

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by jrerico1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
GODKID98:

If u say so oh!!....But remember dat movie directors/producers get their ideas nd inspirations from somewhere!
most of those movies are just tales.. Take for example vampires which is a focal of most horror genre never existed.. Everyone has his own view tho
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by miracleedwards: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
WiseFool2:
That's Otokutu bridge, but it's not located in Ughelli. It's located in Warri. I pass there often. May God save His people o.
Otukutu is in Ughele south and not warri

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Cuntslayer: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
Efewestern:
when i was little the story of Otokutu was all over my hood , i was really scared of that place because The ritualist there were very dangerous.. Those of us from Delta state ain't surprise about this news.. but i thought they stopped there madness.. Remembered a song done by Late Lady Rose addressing this same issue. God help us.

Otokutu Akpo'na mowo' Shor eyy ...

Very true. I had a situation where the express was blocked by several men. I thought they were militants but our driver did some James Bond moves and got out in one peace. The driver later said that they were ritualists and were boys to highly placed politicians
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Kirigidi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
WiseFool2:
That's Otokutu bridge, but it's not located in Ughelli. It's located in Warri. I pass there often. May God save His people o.
Otokutu is in Ughelli South LGA, not Warri. Warri did not extend to dat side, d closest is Effurun/ Uvwie!

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by figure007(m): 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:

what are they saying and what are u saying.... are u really okay?
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by docadams: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmmmmmmm

I know this place too well for similar demonic reason.
My kidnappers released me in the same area in Oct 2013 and was asked to jump down from the bridge. Time was 2.30am, in complete darkness. Under the bridge, there was unmistakable signs of human activity.
Suddenly, the enveloping darkness was pierced by the glare of on coming traffic. Thus a delay and momentary shift of my drop zone. When, eventually, I was forced to jump it was at a lesser depth. I had to run hard and fast in the dark along the edge of the bridge until I was able to get a hold and lifted myself onto it.
It was in the daytime I started hearing about the evil that was going on there.

God is good!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
WiseFool2:
Metropolitan Warri? Yes. But it's in Ughelli South LGA so the reporter is not wrong.
It's my hometown.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Opharhe: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Efewestern:
when i was little the story of Otokutu was all over my hood , i was really scared of that place because The ritualist there were very dangerous.. Those of us from Delta state ain't surprise about this news.. but i thought they stopped there madness.. Remembered a song done by Late Lady Rose addressing this same issue. God help us.

Otokutu Akpo'na mowo' Shor eyy ...

Yeah. I can sing that song.
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
WiseFool2:
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
WiseFool2:
otokutoo bridge is nt in warri.... Jus along the dsc express way.... And its in the ughelli south
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Ralphdan(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Those two looks like they are from SW sad
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ughelli local government area and ritualist be like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Richy4:

U don't really have to insult him to make a point... every one is unique.... We can't all believe in one thing... The world will be a boring place to live in if we all do..

It is either u educate him based on what u know and have witnessed or u let him dwell in his ignorance or believe...it doesn't warrant insult..

I guess I was just paranoid by the statement hence the in-appriopriate approach... I felt he should learn in a better way.. But next time, I'll avoid it. Thanks
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
Opharhe:
Metropolitan Warri? Yes. But it's in Ughelli South LGA so the reporter is not wrong.
It's my hometown.
see me see wahala o, will you also tell me Agbarho or Otor-udu is ughelli south too or what? What is all this
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught At Otokutu Bridge In Delta State. See What Mob Did To Them by WebSurfer(m): 10:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
docadams:
Hmmmmmmm

I know this place too well for similar demonic reason.
My kidnappers released me in the same area in Oct 2013 and was asked to jump down from the bridge. Time was 2.30am, in complete darkness. Under the bridge, there was unmistakable signs of human activity.
Suddenly, the enveloping darkness was pierced by the glare of on coming traffic. Thus a delay and momentary shift of my drop zone. When, eventually, I was forced to jump it was at a lesser depth. I had to run hard and fast in the dark along the edge of the bridge until I was able to get a hold and lifted myself onto it.
It was in the daytime I started hearing about the evil that was going on there.

God is good!
Wow, bro your life is a testimony if that really happened to you.. You might not know what God did for you until you find out truly the history of that place, or common videos back then from the then DRTV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Dumps Her Newborn Baby With A Written Note Along A Road In Katsina (pix) / Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man In A Club, Hours Before He Was Killed In South Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.