Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith (19535 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by gisthit: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Bishop David Oyedepo, the founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel, and his wife Faith Abiola Oyedepo celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary today, August 21. The couple have been together for 40 years, married for 34 and are blessed with four children and grandchildren.

Source - http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/bishop-david-oyedepo-and-wife-faith.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by gisthit: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy anniversary smiley smiley :

SEE MORE OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AS THE AGED WITH GRACE @@@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/08/bishop-david-oyedepo-and-wife-faith.html?m

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by theodavid: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
More years 2geda

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by timtunday: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy Anniversary!

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by saint047(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy wedding Anniversary

From Glory to Glory

9 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
nice one,
wetin go make me quarrel with my wife if people dey give us 10% of their income every week?

happy anniversary Sir cool cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by timilehing(m): 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
#Congrats

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by olempe(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
Together forever

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Mimienudles(f): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
I pray to grow old and older with my lovely husband. Beautiful!

9 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by fatdick(m): 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
May God continue to bless and lift you Sir!

There was a time I envied you so much......but I later realized that you are blessed cos God wants it so. I wish you all the best Sir and pray God blesses me as much as He has blessed you.

Congrats again!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by EniHolar(f): 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Papa!

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Seeing anniversary like this gives me hope in the institution of marriage,these are the type of people that should serve as mentors to young couples

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Felixtuta(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
34 yrs no be here o! Congregations I must say.

Marriage!? Who no go no go know!!!

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by vizkiz: 8:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nice one...I hope all our ladies will learn from Mama. The way she gave papa direct entry into her heart grin

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by greatness22(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
That's my papa and mama. Congratulations!

From Glory to Glory, that is where we are going. cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years from ur members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University that the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Go and read the bible...Jesus fed the 5000 with five loaves and two fishes. 12 baskets was left. Oyedepo keep getting wealthier and the church members can't attend the school when you are tired your son will take over the church....Christianity what a jonsing ground.

Church is a very big lucrative business that one can invest on for years and get a huge turnover. After all they don't pay tax.....

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by dahmie2013: 8:24pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats 2 my amiable Bishop & wife. I'm so happy 4 Mama, cos she has a man dat any woman will dream of. A man dat loves her so much. I thank God 4 using u as a blessing 2 dis generatn. More power 2 ur elbow & wishing u many more years 2geda.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by danbrowndmf(m): 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy anniversary daddy & mummy,i tap into ur testimony for my parents & my self. #Marriage goals. Laveda this could be ous but...

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by SweetieConstie(f): 8:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
Awww... So beautiful... grinkiss

Happy marriage anniversary, Papa and Mama... May God's grace continue to speak in your lives and marriage... Amen! grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Bsc(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
Papa and Mama.... Age in Glory

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Laveda(f): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Happy anniversary daddy & mummy,i tap into ur testimony for my parents & my self. #Marriage goals. Laveda this could be ous but...

But I'm not ready. grin
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by danbrowndmf(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

But I'm not ready. grin
camdan joor. i read something on ur diary,we need to talk sef. grin
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by liztemi(f): 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy anniversary daddy & mummy.....more more years to come IJN

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
were are the Antichrist s of nairaland

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Laveda(f): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
camdan joor. i read something on ur diary,we need to talk sef. grin

Really? Okay then.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years in your church members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University hat the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Go and read the bible...Jesus fee the 5000 with five loaves and two fishes. 12 baskets was left. Oyedepo keep getting wealth after you are tired your son will take over the church....Christianity what a jonsing ground.

Christianity is a very big lucrative business that one can invest on for years and get a huge turnover. After all they don't pay tax.....

he built those schools with his personal income broo

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Mrkc: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
Oyedepo after collecting tithes and offering for years in your church members and you decided to even collect money for project Sunday to raise a University hat the church members can't even attend and you call yourself a man of God.

Go and read the bible...Jesus fee the 5000 with five loaves and two fishes. 12 baskets was left. Oyedepo keep getting wealth after you are tired your son will take over the church....Christianity what a jonsing ground.

Christianity is a very big lucrative business that one can invest on for years and get a huge turnover. After all they don't pay tax.....

....big bro abeg u fit assis me for smaall money 25,000..make i settle my landlored...i take allah nbeg u

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by dagreat4(f): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Congrats papa n mama Oyedepo. I key into d grace at work in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Obatarhe1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
[quote author=SultanOfBrunei post=48685101]nice one,
wetin go make me quarrel with my wife if people dey give us 10% of their income every week. Ask pastor Chris
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by George2016(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Happy 34th Anniversary to our big Daddy and Mummy.

From Glory to Glory!!

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by danbrowndmf(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

Really? Okay then.
kindly create a thread under that meet up zone lets chat there.Thanks in advance grin
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith by Laveda(f): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
danbrowndmf:
kindly create a thread under that meet up zone lets chat there.Thanks in advance grin

Me Veda? I'll never do that. No time for such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Oladurotimi Saw Angels Wheeling Onaolapo Away / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.