Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Dating While Living With Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating While Living With Family (484 Views)

Ladies 11 Things To Avoid During 2018World Cup If You're Living With Your Man / 25 Years Living With My Parents / Living With Your Boyfriend And Going To Church Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating While Living With Family by poundssky(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Dating While Living With Family by mrjojo: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
poundssky:
please matured minds only am almost out of school havent been dating much because of school now i want to start building a serious relationship but i live with my family i dont know how to go about it i cant stay out passed certain time how do i spend time with my s/o
my other relationships didnt last never spent a night out couldnt go to parties if my bf asks no weekend trips
please any one with valuable advice i will appreciate and if you have been in the same situation how did you manage
you are almost out of school, don't worry, focus on getting a good grade out, and before you know it you will go for service, then you have all the freedom you can think of, you will even get tired sef. I was in same position a while back, couldn't even invite friends home sef, it was that bad.Now am serving and am as free as a bird, I even miss home sef. So inshort, #patience
Re: Dating While Living With Family by poundssky(f): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Checkout How To Cure Black Spot On Your Face Using Lemon / / 4 Truths About Marriage The Church Will Not Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.