Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA (806 Views)

"My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says / #RIPMAYOWA: “nigerian Media Killed My Sister” – Late Mayowa’s Brother, Habeeb. / Making Any Comment He Is Reported As Saying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by afrofaces: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2016
Mayowa Ahmed is reported dead.

According to Mayowa’s brother, in a series of Tweets on his handle @Asiwaju_Foye thanked everyone that has supported the campaign.

She was a graduate of University of Lagos and an HB SS patient incidentally diagnosed with bilateral Ovarian Mass Carcinoma .

Source: http://newsacross.com.ng/breaking-mayowa-ahmed-savemayowa-is-reported-dead/

Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by ouzo1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP.......
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by bebe2(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Hmm. shocked

Lord Nooo cry

She no travel again?

Was linda right
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by Zehner(f): 3:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
I have seen the tweets on another thread.

RIP Mayowa. I believe you are in a better place now
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by OfficialAwol(m): 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
Who knows if the poor lady would've lived if Linda Ikeji had not said the campaign was fraud which drew people who wanted to help aback.

Now she is reportedly dead, Linda should be given the CORPSE to eat.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by nrexzy: 3:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
#ripmayowaI blame linda ikeji for her Death.... but wait ooo... now she is dead wat would d money be used 4?
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by Beface(m): 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by madridguy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Inna Lilahi Waheena ilehin Raji'un.

May Almighty Allah accept her soul.
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by tempest01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
She died trying to survive.

If the delay in taking her out wasn't there would she have lived?

Linda you now have more news to post...and make money.

Nonsense.
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by tempest01(m): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
nrexzy:
#ripmayowaI blame linda ikeji for her Death.... but wait ooo... now she is dead wat would d money be used 4?

That shouldn't concern you. The money was raised for her health. Now she is dead, it goes to her next of kin. It can be utilized for her burial.

Those who gave, gave willingly.
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by Onegai(f): 3:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
Rest in Peace Mayowa.

People misunderstood and assumed that this case needed surgery to save: even a junior doctor or med student will tell you Sickle Cell+Cancer is a miracle only God can perform, not money thrown at treatment, a miracle. It's so sad that the young lady spent her last few days with these issues surrounding her. I wish her family had been more explicit (but there's no way to tell people to donate to treat a case that requires a miracle to survive) and I wish the public had been more understanding (they misunderstood). I wish the people who started publicising it had not dramatically started enacting scenes and tears and videoing it. Cancer sucks.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by abimbawealth(f): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chai...
Re: BREAKING: Mayowa Ahmed , #savemayowa Is Reported Dead #RIPMAYOWA by OgaSirAde(m): 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
RIP wow felt she would survive. Dunno cancer is so rampant nowadays. It is well

(1) (Reply)

Things You Must Do For Your Family To Experience Better Days / Diabetwatch Vs. Diabetes. Natural, Cheapest And Safe Way To Fight DIABETES / This New Startup Will Use Banana Fiber To Make Sanitary Pads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.