Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why I Have To Educate Frosbel. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Have To Educate Frosbel. (384 Views)

10 Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free With Certificates Awarded / 5 Easy Ways To Educate Your Child Against Indecent Dressing / Educate Yourself With The Full Meaning Of These Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Have To Educate Frosbel. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
miss or mrs frosbel. i am your new tutor whether u like it or not. i have a message for u.
i dnt know your background or what u have passed through but sometimes i do think u are mentally unstable or maybe u used to be a mad person b4 because as i have noticed u look quite paramoid when it comes to catholic and deeper life and that is y i want to advice u.
though i am not a member of both churches but i have noticed u always have something negative to say about both churches. i did a research by deliberately searching(nairaland search engine) about deeper life and catholic and found u always have one or two comment about them that are blatant lies.
u said u once attend deeper but u left for reasons best knw to u. since u have left the church y do u decide to kill urself about their traditions and doctrines. if they say they want to go heaven what is your problem wit dat. did they steal ur money or u are just frustrated that u missed the track.
u said caholic are harlots. u no sabi lie at all. i have a guy dat is a catholic and e would have confirmed that u are really mad if he had seen your post. if they honor mary is it ur prblem. u really need proffesional help.
i dnt care about the church u attend but u are nonchalant, a disrespectful pocupine, a scallywagg and an overfed bamboo. u have no respect for anyone including yourself but u can still become normal by taking enough beating, heniken, gulder and kolanut.
yours faithfully,
. ;., tutor brosci.
Re: Why I Have To Educate Frosbel. by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2016
Where is frosbel? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Call For Help / Unity Schools’ Parents Call On Federal Government To Investigate NICON Insurance / 2016/2017 Akwapoly Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.