Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? (9725 Views)

Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
if he ask for ur hand in marriage will u accept? ladies in the house pls honest answers oo.

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by DaveHert(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
Op If a lady looking that way Is worth 50 million euros will u marry her?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Y can't he use his money
For head head surgery??

#opinion

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by SirDavico(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
The poster above the poster above me tho. grin good qweshiohn! Op, will u marry her

4 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Laveda(f): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
No.

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
olorunwa90:
Y can't he use his money
For head head surgery??

#opinion
ehen same way Tinubu has decaying yellow coloured teeth but he hasnt visited a dentist to work on his teeth though he is bastardly rich.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
olorunwa90:
Y can't he use his money
For head head surgery??

#opinion
Nothing can heal this head dude..it's permanent #followcome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Drdreyy: 4:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:
No.

Even when he is worth 50 million euros? Shut up, you are a bloody liar!

Women don't care about looks, age or whatever. All they care about is the money. Once you have the money, you can get any woman in the world! Regardless of how old or ugly you are.

#fact

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Laveda(f): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drdreyy:

Even when he is worth 50 million euros? Shut up, you are a bloody liar!

Women don't care about looks, age or whatever. All they care about is the money. Once you have the money, you can get any woman in the world! Regardless of how old or ugly you are.

#fact

And how am I a liar?

You have a fvcked up mentality, No shut it.
You think cause you have millions I'll run into your arms and marry you? Just like that? These are just speculations.

A marriage built on monetary values doesn't last, go check with time it washes away.

We all like money, doesn't mean we should settle for less only a lazy girl would do that. Do away with this mentality it will really help you, young man.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by LuvU2: 5:11pm On Aug 21, 2016
No but i will seduce him into giving me 90% of that with my sweet face and charm.
Dat man can't resist afterall wink

3 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
No but i will seduce him into giving me 90% of that with my sweet face and charm.
after going thru ur dp i agree wit u.u are built for ultimate seduction smiley
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Drdreyy: 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

And how am I a liar?

You think cause you have millions I'll run into your arms and marry you? Just like that? These are just speculations.

A marriage built on monetary values doesn't last, go check with time it washes away.

We all like money, doesn't mean we should settle for less only a lazy girl would do that. Do away with this mentality it will really help you, young man.

Taaar! and STFU there.

What Nonsense are you vomiting? Who has a fckd up mentality? I know the truth hurts, but i have just said the fact.

Deep down inside of you, you know you are not sincere. I still repeat it that you are a liar.

@the boldened, continue deceiving yourself.

*in wizkid's voice: if i show you my money...... You will run after me. Forget all this lie and forming you are doing on this anonymous/faceless forum #fact

4 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

And how am I a liar?

!!!
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Laveda(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drdreyy:

Taaar! and STFU there.

What Nonsense are you vomiting? Who has a fckd up mentality? I know the truth hurts, but i have just said the fact.

Deep down inside of you, you know you are not sincere. I still repeat it that you are a liar.

@the boldened, continue deceiving yourself.

*in wizkid's voice: if i show you my money...... You will run after me. Forget all this lie and forming you are doing on this anonymous/faceless forum #fact

What truth?

Dude I'm not here to argue with you. grin

But I'll tell you again

We all like money but would never settle for less, maybe your friends, sisters or close female pals did doesn't mean every other lady will, we all different and we know what we want.

What if he's a wife beater? A man _slut? Just because he has money with his head shaped like what I can't describe?

Gerrarahia mehn! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Drdreyy: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Laveda:

What truth?

Dude I'm not here to argue with you. grin

But I'll tell you again

We all like money but would never settle for less, maybe your friends, sisters or close female pals did doesn't mean every other lady will, we all different and we know what we want.

What if he's a wife beater? A man _slut? Just because he has money with his head shaped like what I can't describe?

Gerrarahia mehn! grin

Shaarap! and don't bring sister/close pals into this issue it's totally uncalled for. If I decide to fire back, you won't like it.

Wife beater, man slut, shape of the head and other Nonsense you stated up there doesn't matter as far as he has the money. You will endure it, this i know.

Now, do me a favor, get the fck outta here liar.!

5 Likes

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
Godforbid bad tin, I will rather Marry the devil undecided
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
grabs popcorn

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Laveda(f): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drdreyy:

Shaarap! and don't bring sister/close pals into this issue it's totally uncalled for. If I decide to fire back, you won't like it.

Wife beater, man slut, shape of the head and other Nonsense you stated up there doesn't matter as far as he has the money. You will endure it, this i know.

Now, do me a favor and get the fck outter here liar.!

Clown cheesy

Enjoy the rest of your sunday. tongue

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Godforbid bad tin, I will rather Marry the devil undecided
So 50 million euros na bad tin? cheesy
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
lefulefu:

not when I make that 50 mil euros myself grin cheesy
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Drdreyy: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
lefulefu:

Don't mind the liar, i have tackled one above. You can see most ladies are not commenting on this thread, the reason is obvious.

This ones saying NO are bloody liars
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Drdreyy: 6:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Drdreyy:

Don't mind the liar, i have tackled one above. You can see most ladies are not commenting on this thread, the reason is obvious.

This ones saying NO are bloody liars
True....those very beautiful young nigerian ladies married to wugly buck teeth rich old men are doing it out of love i guess grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....no babe for here wan yarn d truth grin
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by somehowpenis(m): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
no dude who sweats and makes such money can be easily seduced to fo0lishly give the lady 90%, rather i would sacrifice you for more money..

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
not when I make that 50 mil euros myself grin cheesy
ok the gentleman with the funny headshape offers to open an ultra modern boutique for u if only u agree to marry him and a free asses to his millions and u saying u will refuse? cheesy.haba sista do u know how many babes attend shiloh every december praying for a rich husband cheesy
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
lefulefu:

ok the gentleman with the funny headshape offers to open an ultra modern boutique for u if only u agree to marry him and a free asses to his millions and u saying u will refuse? cheesy.haba sista do u know how many babes attend shiloh every december praying for a rich husband cheesy
must I be one of those ratchet girls? undecided and no. I want to make thatt money all on my own to boost my ego tongue I'm a girl with a lot of pride and a huge ego tongue wink
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by jrerico1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
Numerous Nigerian ladies will die for him.. Because thier main concern is size of dick and bank account

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
olorunwa90:
Y can't he use his money
For head head surgery??

#opinion

lol.. there is no surgery that can chage the shape of your head yet. cool
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Jarizod:
Nothing can heal this head dude..it's permanent #followcome
hahaha

You got me rolling on d floor #followcome hahaha
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
fados4sure:
hahaha
You got me rolling on d floor #followcome hahaha
grin grin
Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Incrizz(f): 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
That Drdreyy of a guy up there knows nothing about women. *eyes him fiercely*

1 Like

Re: If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? by Incrizz(f): 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
A woman can marry that guy, without ever knowing that he is rich purely on love basis if he's got words.
But to say that she would marry him BECAUSE of the money, is ignorance.

Be it known to you today that despite Adams Oshiomole's wealth, he did woo Lara. Yes maybe with money and gifts BUT he did woo her. EXCEPT it was an arranged marriage!

I have always liked Adams Oshiomole way back his NLC days. I never saw him as ugly even way back then. Never. Where some peeps on here see the ugliness, I don't know. Maybe Lara also was like me. May Be not.
*OBJ too, doesn't look ugly to me, he just there, like so many other people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women Becoming Evil Monsters These Days (graphic Photos) / Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.