Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69829 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by slinkman(m): 8:17am On Aug 30, 2016
He said speed test should be done with stock apps and not 3rd party apps, then i ask if heavy games can be well optimized to run smoothly and faster on ios then you think the stock apps won't fly on ios ? Stock apps are even the much faster apps on ios than on android, accept the friggin shame and move on, the note 7 humiliates itself besides the old 6s, so imagine how it will fair besides the soon to be released iphone 7 with a new CPU. Android fans are just being a cry baby. Allow them express themselves cry grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2016
To say it as it is, The S7 edge is still the top notch phone at the moment, sweeping all its contemporaries in one go. But the threat of the stupid Android is still there pulling it back to its limitations. When you think of the sweet Technology that oozes out of the Samsung Labs with great efficiency and you wanna hit the stores to pick one of their Premium products, that crazy Android thought just pulls you back and start making you have second thoughts. With Apple you just hit the store and pick it up knowing fully well that you are in for a sweet experience. That's what differentiates these two smartphone giants

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
I think using screen resolution as an excuse for the note 7 and other android flagships slow loading of apps is not acceptable. Cmon mates yes the note 7 packs 1440p resolution but it is not the first 1440p phone. The one plus 3 packs 1080p resolution and still doesn't beat the iPhone 6s in speed even though it packs a whooping 6gb of ram. It is an android thing.. That is why an iPhone with 2gb of ram Will perform at the same level or better than android phones with 4-6gb of ram, regardless of screen resolution.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
.. did you read only the first few paragraphs or you read it completely? Am sure it's the latter but you decided to cherry pick the part that favoured you
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
i have come to appreciate the fact that we humans don't always like the truth given to us bluntly and head-on. We will scream and fight to defend our point of view.

This isn't the first time iphone will be faster than android and it won't be the last, accept that and stop defending blindly, for apps to be well optimized on iphone, like the asphalt, don't you think thats the reason iphone fans stick with iphone? . This is a pointless debate.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
THIS IS ACTUALLY A FRONT PAGE ARTICLE IN XDA THIS MORNING BY XDA DEVELOPERS, TELLING SAMSUNG FANS AND THE VERGE NOT TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES WITH THE COUNTER ARGUMENT THEY CAME UP WITH DEFENDING THE NOTE 7 PERFORMANCE..

Last week, we published an article documenting some of the experiences we’ve had with the Galaxy Note 7, sourced from four different units from different XDA members. Shortly after our article went live, The Verge had a somewhat dismissive say in the matter.

We were surprised by the spread of our article. In retrospect, the fact that we used it as a means to specifically call out the lack of documentation or exposure to these performance issues surely played a significant role in its reach. The article went on to be shared hundreds of times and to receive thousands of comments, as well as provoke reactions from both Samsung supporters and haters. We wrote that article not to throw Samsung or any media outlet under the bus, but to cover an issue that we felt had not gathered enough attention from the media at large. This is a pattern that many Note enthusiasts should recognize by now: year after year, many reviews touted the Note hardware and performance while reality slaps credulous new customers in the face.

http://www.xda-developers.com/in-response-to-the-verge-why-we-fretted-about-the-note-7s-performance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
Xda developers summed it up with the pic below..

Xda is an android community and is in no way affiliated with Apple or iphones, so someone can tag them a Samsung or android hater if they like ..

Just this morning.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
It's obvious your message was directed to yourself and other iFans that have commented on this thread. The truth you said, I posted shots to back up facts about issues that plagues(ed) iphones and ios but it was debunked because it's their beloved product.

Subsequently, it's a known fact and I also included in my comment about apps loading faster on IOS cos it's optimised better on the said platform but did you ask yourself why the base versions are usually used for these tests? Note 7 could have some software issues and which will be fixed upon updates. Here you are talking about software issues regarding note 7 while ignoring the issues that debuted with recently released iphones or how ios 9.3.2 bricked ipads.

Like I've said times without number, Android fans know there are some couple of adjustments that needs to be made on Android and sometimes OEMS phones comes with some issues which gets fixed updates but do you accept that? Have you ever accepted that your phone comes with issues too? Have you accepted your phone stutters? You talking about Android doing this, HTC doing that, Samsung did this and that.

What about Apple? undecided Iphones? undecided iOS undecided

Sure you won't since its Apple and it's prefect but facts don't lie.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
3d pics of the iphone 7 drops, look how flat the home button sensor is guys? Embedded into the display. smiley

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by opestein: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
surely, no os is perfect or bug free, but u comparing android to ios in terms of performance, stability. I.e less bug and security ,apple always try to patch their loopholes.
take the fbi vs apple case where apple patch the loophole discovered by that Isreal hack group
but if it was android, fbi would av hacked the phone and get info our of it since.
ios surely isn't bug free, no OS or even app is, there is always a backdoor or loophole, that's y there is minor update to fix issues

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by jmichlins(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
NEROSKY:

Believe me, by God's grace i can buy iPhone 7 that's to be released on September 19th for u and 7 of ur family members n still feels as if i just spent my one month earnings
man this is the most wickedest comment I have read here for a long while. Meanwhile your ability to still give thanks to God is something that I admire
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
What prove do you have that ios is more stable and performes better than Android? I proved mine with evidences. What are your own proves?

Apple tries to patch the loopholes on IOS while Google sleeps all day and lick candy crush all night while Android becomes problematic right?

Don't be sentimental
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by opestein: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
ollah1:
What prove do you have that ios is more stable and performes better than Android? I proved mine with evidences. What are your own proves?

Apple tries to patch the loopholes on IOS while Google sleeps all day and lick candy crush all night while Android becomes problematic right?

Don't be sentimental
bro av u used an ios powered device?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
jmichlins:
man this is the most wickedest comment I have read here for a long while. Meanwhile your ability to still give thanks to God is something that I admire

As in eeehn......wickedest! **in Phyno's voice*** grin grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2016
somehowpenis:
3d pics of the iphone 7 drops, look how flat the home button sensor is guys? Embedded into the display. smiley

Trust Apple na, they keep living after that "i" in their product line up. iNNovation at its finest! grin

Somehowpee, don't miss the live event next week Wednesday oooh!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
The space grey phone in the middle cannot be iPhone 7 though. The antenna lines have been dealt with
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
ollah1:

Don't be sentimental

So you still don't believe XDA, the Ultimate Android site?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
Come to think of it, the "Multi window" and "side panel" features being touted in the S7 has long been available in the S4! So what's freaking new??

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bossmd:

Trust Apple na, they keep living after that "i" in their product line up. iNNovation at its finest! grin

Somehowpee, don't miss the live event next week Wednesday oooh!
lol.. Is it weird that i am rooting for pes 2017 release more than i am for the iphone shocked sad
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bossmd:

So you still don't believe XDA, the Ultimate Android site?

Do you have comprehension issues?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol.. Is it weird that i am rooting for pes 2017 release more than i am for the iphone shocked sad

My brother the way I dey wait for that PES 17 eeeehn!!! I saw the Mobile emulator and I was woowed!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bossmd:

My brother the way I dey wait for that PES 17 eeeehn!!! I saw the Mobile emulator and I was woowed!
lol. I play it on console much more better, although i love its pc version cos of PTE.

I just can't wait for it's release.. I already got the demo on ps4 though grin, its bomb, the reflexes
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by manee2(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
Any iphone for sale_ if u're within east hala.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by manee2(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Any iphone for sale?_ I wanna buy
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol. I play it on console much more better, although i love its pc version cos of PTE.

I just can't wait for it's release.. I already got the demo on ps4 though grin, its bomb, the reflexes

Maybe I will just buy PS4 because of this game oooh! grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
manee2:
Any iphone for sale?_ I wanna buy

My brother iPhone scarce now oooh! Peope wey get dey keep their own because of economy grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bossmd:

Maybe I will just buy PS4 because of this game oooh! grin
lol as soon as the pc version is out, i am done playing it on ps4...
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2016
somehowpenis:
lol as soon as the pc version is out, i am done playing it on ps4...

Like seriously? Why do you prefer the PC version to the Console version? And what's PTE?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by NEROSKY(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2016
jmichlins:
He got served...
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by NEROSKY(m): 12:26am On Aug 31, 2016
slinkman:
ok
Thank God u know that iPhone is for show-off
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by NEROSKY(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:

Hahahahaha......Like a Boss cool
u dey mind am
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by nani667: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2016
Bossmd:
Come to think of it, the "Multi window" and "side panel" features being touted in the S7 has long been available in the S4! So what's freaking new??

Well firstly the "Multiwindow" on S4 is Shite ... Multiwindows these days on newer Samsung devices is quite different

and what you Call "side Panel" on the S4 is nothing like what is on the S7...

that's what is Freaking New sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Picture Of The New Nokia 3310 / Download Room 027 [full Movie] Nollywood Movie - To Your phone / How To Convert Java Phone To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.